PDA

View Full Version : Help appreciated. (2)

Dan Sarf
22-11-2010, 10:45 PM
A few minutes ago I looked at the main forum and would swear I saw a thread that said something like .. Replacement refs...And it kind of disappeared literally in front of my eyes.

Same thing happened to me - and I started that thread! Eventually found it dropped into the one about whether Saturday's game was on or not - a different subject IMO.

Anyway, I was going to reply to your thead to tell you where mine went. Only to discover that your thread was "closed" (no reason given)!

So now I've started another one. Can't wait to see what happens next! :greengrin

Removed
22-11-2010, 10:47 PM
A few minutes ago I looked at the main forum and would swear I saw a thread that said something like .. Replacement refs...And it kind of disappeared literally in front of my eyes.

Same thing happened to me - and I started that thread! Eventually found it dropped into the one about whether Saturday's game was on or not - a different subject IMO.

Anyway, I was going to reply to your thead to tell you where mine went. Only to discover that your thread was "closed" (no reason given)!

So now I've started another one. Can't wait to see what happens next! :greengrin

Left by mutual consent is next :bye:

:greengrin

Dan Sarf
22-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Left by mutual consent is next :bye:

:greengrin

Please explain? :confused:

Removed
22-11-2010, 10:55 PM
Please explain? :confused:

Sorry, trying to be funny but it never worked :tumble:

I think your threads are very similar to existing ones so the admins take the decision to merge them.

Dan Sarf
22-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Sorry, trying to be funny but it never worked :tumble:

I think your threads are very similar to existing ones so the admins take the decision to merge them.

Gotcha. Thanks!