PDA

View Full Version : Alexei Eremenko

michael_wilson1
21-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Think hibs should go for him in january? looks a great wee player and is on for for killie at the minute

RickyS
21-11-2010, 11:16 PM
Think hibs should go for him in january? looks a great wee player and is on for for killie at the minute

Out of our league. Mixu quoted in a paper last week that championship/premiership sides are watchin him. Would be a great signing tho!

hibeemikey21
21-11-2010, 11:27 PM
What a coup it was by Mixu getting him! If you watch the highlights of Killie games this season, you will be hard pushed to see a goal they scored in which he had no involvement. Looks a complete class apart-similar to us getting Latapy IMO. I reckon this loan deal was a way of raising his profile in the UK, thus leading to a move down south.

Sadly not a hope in hell of us signing him.

Jim44
21-11-2010, 11:32 PM

Why in his wildest dreams would he consider coming to Easter Road? The Mixu connection is why he is is on loan there and when that's over he will move on to bigger things. Our present, less than mediocre status is hardly going to attract a high calibre of player unfortunately.

silverhibee
21-11-2010, 11:42 PM
I think the £20,000 a week wages may be a stumbling block if Hibs were to go for him.:greengrin

Kaiser1962
22-11-2010, 07:03 AM
I think the £20,000 a week wages may be a stumbling block if Hibs were to go for him.:greengrin

:agree:

IWasThere2016
22-11-2010, 07:21 AM
I was at Arabs-Killie last weekend (as the wee man had comps) and he was class.

Indeed, Killie played some excellent stuff via him and Tahoul. Connor Sammon was best on show though - very impressive. A big man with good touch, quick, movement, presence and goals - just like the last one we got fae Killie :wink: