PDA

View Full Version : BBC Sport Highlights - ICT v Hibs

seanraff07
21-11-2010, 06:07 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9213979.stm

down the slope
21-11-2010, 06:13 PM
I think i could have scored through the centre of our defence, what is going on ?. A bit unlucky with the fourth through Murrays legs but it looked like we were caught on the break when we were chasing the game with ten men.

hibsbollah
21-11-2010, 06:17 PM
I always thought Foran was a donkey...looked like he played well from those highlights.

James70
21-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Another first for Hibs, the first SPL side to concede a hat-trick to an ICT player. :grr:

Thought Hanlon was very unlucky, I don't think he intended to handle it but he didn't have much chance of moving his hand away.

Sammy7nil
21-11-2010, 06:29 PM
Got off verylightly at 4 - 2 if highlights are anything to go by.
Murray had to do better at the 3rd too.

lucky
21-11-2010, 06:35 PM

Hibs actually had a lot more of the ball. But were caught on the break time and time again

Sammy7nil
21-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Hibs actually had a lot more of the ball. But were caught on the break time and time again

ICT may say you can have all the ball so long as we score all the goals. Think most teams would be happy with that. They appeared to have 8 or 9 decent chances most when we had 11 players not good enough.

matty_f
21-11-2010, 07:07 PM
You just can't expect to defend like that and come away with anything. All of the goals were far too soft.

hibsbollah
21-11-2010, 07:22 PM
You just can't expect to defend like that and come away with anything. All of the goals were far too soft.

I'm just as worried about the attacking. We created few chances and the goals came from a pen and a Caley suicide passback. We need a fit Zemmama back asap.

matty_f
21-11-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm just as worried about the attacking. We created few chances and the goals came from a pen and a Caley suicide passback. We need a fit Zemmama back asap.

:agree: Can't wait to get Zemmama back, get Riordan, Trakys, Duffy, and Zemmama playing and we'd look more potent

hibees53
21-11-2010, 07:43 PM
calderwood has to get the defence sorted as it is useless,bamba and murray looke.d like a pair of headless chickens,why were they not closing rooney down when he got the ball

Alfred E Newman
21-11-2010, 07:45 PM
:agree: Can't wait to get Zemmama back, get Riordan, Trakys, Duffy, and Zemmama playing and we'd look more potent

We might well look more potent but with that defence we would still be leaking goals like a sieve.
What makes you think Duffy is the answer anyway? Have you seen him play?

Malthibby
21-11-2010, 07:48 PM
Defence did look all at sea in those highlights; had thought we were beginning to put a system (& players) together which was working.
As Mr. Fairnie said above, we have some folk we need back badly, & we have to assume that CC has an idea of others who could improve the team.
Onwards & upwards, & downwards, & sideyways........
GG

matty_f
21-11-2010, 07:52 PM
We might well look more potent but with that defence we would still be leaking goals like a sieve.
What makes you think Duffy is the answer anyway? Have you seen him play?

Haven't seen him play for Hibs, but I remember being impressed with him at Falkirk.

I'm not saying he's the answer, but I will say that he's a better option than what we have at the moment in Nish. He's got pace, which we are sorely lacking up front, so will give us something that neither Nish, Trakys, or Riordan gives us.

It's just another option for Calderwood, more than anything.

What are your thoughts on Duffy?

Alfred E Newman
21-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Haven't seen him play for Hibs, but I remember being impressed with him at Falkirk.

I'm not saying he's the answer, but I will say that he's a better option than what we have at the moment in Nish. He's got pace, which we are sorely lacking up front, so will give us something that neither Nish, Trakys, or Riordan gives us.

It's just another option for Calderwood, more than anything.

What are your thoughts on Duffy?

Can`t comment Matty. I have no recollection of seeing him play for Falkirk and I am just about giving up ever seeing him play for us. He won`t need to be great to be better than we have though and if he has pace that will make a difference. Our defence is the real problem though.

matty_f
21-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Can`t comment Matty. I have no recollection of seeing him play for Falkirk and I am just about giving up ever seeing him play for us. He won`t need to be great to be better than we have though and if he has pace that will make a difference. Our defence is the real problem though.

:agree: One clean sheet this season tells it's own story.

Tha Cabbage Kid
21-11-2010, 08:14 PM
anyone got a link to see highlights from another website? i cant view them from bbc as i am outside of the UK?

seanraff07
21-11-2010, 08:17 PM

If my memory serves me correctly did he not score a hat-trick against us at ER when Falkirk beat us 3-2?

Eganov
21-11-2010, 08:34 PM
A few occasions there, including at a couple of the goals conceded where RB appears caught out of position.

And as for Nish falling over in the box in the first half well, thats all we ever see him do.

The Silver Fox
21-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Hibs were lucky to come away with 4-2 defeat. Very weak performance, at the back they were static and showed no reading of the game in any sense. Bottom half they will remain if they do not get better than that.

Calderwood will be having a major clear out come summer time, no question.

Judas Iscariot
21-11-2010, 10:42 PM
Brown had a few good stops but looked far too easily beat fir 3/4 of the goals..

Big_D
21-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Brown had a few good stops but looked far too easily beat fir 3/4 of the goals..

Just watched the highlights and entirely agree , especially the 4th

brydekirk
21-11-2010, 11:19 PM

mabee if he had a defence behind him :confused:

Riordans Boots
21-11-2010, 11:26 PM
I wasn't at the game and I'm not being mischievous here but Maka lost four goals to the Huns at ER .. Which were "kind of saveable" and he was dropped and was lambasted on here.Brown has just shipped four
Totally saveable shots and not a peep:bitchy:No matter anyway as he's moved on to bigger things

:yawn: :greengrin

Edit: Chris Hogg wasn't playing either .....

Bishop Hibee
21-11-2010, 11:38 PM
Brown a hero at Ipox now a zero :yawn:

If he was to blame for any of the goals it was the second where his punch before the handball was weak. Having said that, one of the centre halves should be helping him out.

We're still a long way from the finished article but at least there is some improvement. Next 2 games, if they go ahead, will tell us a lot.

BEEJ
22-11-2010, 12:32 AM
If he was to blame for any of the goals it was the second where his punch before the handball was weak. Having said that, one of the centre halves should be helping him out.
It was Hanlon that impeded Brown at the corner. They got in each other's way. Misunderstanding due to Hanlon just having come on, perhaps?

Anyway, seconds later the game was over.

Dunbar Hibee
22-11-2010, 01:18 AM
Brown made a couple crackin saves just to keep us in the game at all.

Jones28
22-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Confirms a couple of things.

1 - Nish DID fall over, anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves
2 - Our defence was very poor, carved open time and again
3 - Mark Brown is the best keeper Hibs have had since god knows

Golden Bear
22-11-2010, 02:56 PM
Confirms a couple of things.

1 - Nish DID fall over, anyone that says otherwise is kidding themselves
2 - Our defence was very poor, carved open time and again
3 - Mark Brown is the best keeper Hibs have had since god knows

:agree:

And dare I say it Ian Murray didn't look too clever in his defensive duties either.

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 03:12 PM

And dare I say it Ian Murray didn't look too clever in his defensive duties either.

Now there's a surprise.

silverhibee
22-11-2010, 03:17 PM

Ian Murray was struggling to keep up with the pace of the game at the weekend and deserved to be subbed, Murray is a good tackler and likes to get stuck in, but if a player goes by him he seems to struggle to keep up with them nowadays.

skipster7
22-11-2010, 06:28 PM
mabee if he had a defence behind him :confused:

behind:confused:

:wink::greengrin

Albion Hibs
22-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Now there's a surprise.

You really do know very little about the game of football!

Ian Murray was struggling to keep up with the pace of the game at the weekend and deserved to be subbed, Murray is a good tackler and likes to get stuck in, but if a player goes by him he seems to struggle to keep up with them nowadays.

He did not look like he was struggling with the pace at all, in fact I would not be surprised if he covered more ground than any other player on saturday, if you were at the game I am sure you will agree with that?

The merry go round of hibs net never fails to amaze me! After the rangers game he was the best player about, same again after the motherwell game. Yet after a poor performance in other areas of the pitch he seems to yet again be the fall guy!

Significant that these comments come of the back of the highlights page - says it all for me!

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 08:27 PM

He did not look like he was struggling with the pace at all, in fact I would not be surprised if he covered more ground than any other player on saturday, if you were at the game I am sure you will agree with that?

The merry go round of hibs net never fails to amaze me! After the rangers game he was the best player about, same again after the motherwell game. Yet after a poor performance in other areas of the pitch he seems to yet again be the fall guy!

Significant that these comments come of the back of the highlights page - says it all for me!

Our bad results according to you were not Yogi's fault. Our league position according to you is not down to the players. Why are we losing games? Why are we well adrift of the European places Einstein?

Albion Hibs
22-11-2010, 08:35 PM
Our bad results according to you were not Yogi's fault. Our league position according to you is not down to the players. Why are we losing games? Why are we well adrift of the European places Einstein?

Your questions above have nothing to do with what I was posting to.

Dont believe that I have ever said it is not Yogis fault, dont believe I have ever said it is not down to the players, dont think I am there to answer why we are loosing games, and re european places the season has only begun - finishing in Europe was not good enough for you last season, why do you want it this year?

I believe I always maintained I would like to show faith in Yogi, give him the chance to change the club. I believe I have said the players need time, we were unlucky in certain games and missing players that were key to use. Losing games, on saturday the strikers and hart were to blame for the first, the second killed up - pen and a sending off.

I maintain my original comment.

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Your questions above have nothing to do with what I was posting to.

Dont believe that I have ever said it is not Yogis fault, dont believe I have ever said it is not down to the players, dont think I am there to answer why we are loosing games, and re european places the season has only begun - finishing in Europe was not good enough for you last season, why do you want it this year?

I believe I always maintained I would like to show faith in Yogi, give him the chance to change the club. I believe I have said the players need time, we were unlucky in certain games and missing players that were key to use. Losing games, on saturday the strikers and hart were to blame for the first, the second killed up - pen and a sending off.

I maintain my original comment.

:faf:
I don't give a toss what you maintain. Its amazing just how unlucky we have become eh?

Albion Hibs
22-11-2010, 08:44 PM
:faf:
I don't give a toss what you maintain. Its amazing just how unlucky we have become eh?

Lets be honest, you are delighted. Post rangers game - like a mouse!!:wink:

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 08:48 PM
Lets be honest, you are delighted. Post rangers game - like a mouse!!:wink:

My arse delighted, i was over the moon at the Rangers and Motherwell results. You are an erse suggesting anyone wants the team to lose, and are delighted at it.:asshole:

matty_f
22-11-2010, 08:54 PM
Try and keep out the personal stuff folks...

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Try and keep out the personal stuff folks...

Matty it gets right on my thrupnies that accusation. I get up at 07.30 am ever home game, to catch a train to Preston, then another to Edinburgh. Then do the same on the way back. a 13 sometimes 14 hour round trip, to be accused of wanting us to lose. :grr:

matty_f
22-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Matty it gets right on my thrupnies that accusation. I get up at 07.30 am ever home game, to catch a train to Preston, then another to Edinburgh. Then do the same on the way back. a 13 sometimes 14 hour round trip, to be accused of wanting us to lose. :grr:

I appreciate that, but be the bigger person and argue the points, or ignore him. he called me vile and disgusting for daring to suggest that other people criticised murray. You can either rise to the bait, or not give the satisfaction of a response. Either way, calling him an erse doesn't lend more credibility to your posts.

blackpoolhibs
22-11-2010, 09:28 PM
He did not look like he was struggling with the pace at all, in fact I would not be surprised if he covered more ground than any other player on saturday, if you were at the game I am sure you will agree with that?Lets start with this one, What has covering more ground than anyone else have to do with pace?

The merry go round of hibs net never fails to amaze me! After the rangers game he was the best player about, same again after the motherwell game. Yet after a poor performance in other areas of the pitch he seems to yet again be the fall guy!More exageration again from you, he played well in both games, who said he was the the fall guy? Just folk saying he was poor in the game against Inverness.

Should there have been a thread dedicated to Murrays performance?

Albion Hibs
22-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Should there have been a thread dedicated to Murrays performance?

Gets on your thrupnies!? I am not really bothered. They way you tare into our players based on a game you have not even seen and appear to take a smug pleasure in doing so annoys me.

Perhaps there should have been have been a thread dedicated to him, or maybe we could revive the one thats about 7 days old - quite a turn around.

I found the comment from the above guy surprising, as for most of the guys I spoke to / went to the game with said he was one of the only ones that kept plugging and pushing away, for what you may or may not think its worth, those writing into the news EEN and the match report would concur. So your sarcastic 'now there’s a surprise' comment is frankly out of order.

Dunbar Hibee
23-11-2010, 12:15 AM
I thought Murray was OK up at Inverness. Probably one of our better players. Agree he has lost a bit of pace but he still gives it everything and is usually one of our better players..:agree:

basehibby
23-11-2010, 01:57 AM
Hanlon was unlucky there - the ball went straight at his hand and his natural instinct was to push it out rather than get out of the way - c'est la vie!

NIsh's confidence is clearly shot to bits - what I saw there was an over anxious forward rushing his run and hence getting it all wrong - I know he's not all things to all men but I'm sure he's popped these ones away with aplomb in a former life.

Galbraith showed what a good injection of flair and pace can produce in winning the penalty - I look forward to the return of the more experienced duo of Zemamma and Duffy who I think will make a real difference up the top end.

The real problem was obviously in the defence who seemed to be all at sea and just couldn't cope with Rooney - it's a real mystery as to what came over them as they seemed to have discovered a core of resolution and focus in the previous two fixtures. Back to the drawing board for CC then....

blackpoolhibs
23-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Gets on your thrupnies!? I am not really bothered. They way you tare into our players based on a game you have not even seen and appear to take a smug pleasure in doing so annoys me.

Perhaps there should have been have been a thread dedicated to him, or maybe we could revive the one thats about 7 days old - quite a turn around.

I found the comment from the above guy surprising, as for most of the guys I spoke to / went to the game with said he was one of the only ones that kept plugging and pushing away, for what you may or may not think its worth, those writing into the news EEN and the match report would concur. So your sarcastic 'now there’s a surprise' comment is frankly out of order.
The way you ignore the facts are quite astounding. Murray and the rest of them reverted to their usual standards, after a two game blip. The only smug pleasure i get from this message board is reading your posts, you wouldn't know a footballer if one kicked you up the backside. I nearly said arse then.

silverhibee
23-11-2010, 06:05 PM

Sorry dont agree with that, Murray was poor at the weekend and was struggling during the game, yes i was at the game thats why i commented on it.
Players need to go for 90mins not 60, since you mentioned it did you see Murray trying to get back for the fourth goal on the highlights.

truehibernian
23-11-2010, 06:10 PM
Sorry dont agree with that, Murray was poor at the weekend and was struggling during the game, yes i was at the game thats why i commented on it.
Players need to go for 90mins not 60, since you mentioned it did you see Murray trying to get back for the fourth goal on the highlights.

Teams like ICT, St Johnstone and Hamilton all play very similar styles. I agree with you silverhibee, but I would have maybe considered putting in Thicot alongside Murray for games like these where we are chasing equalisers/goals. Bit more athletic, bit more pace and height, and defensively minded.

We were always chasing it at 2-0 though and to be honest once the second went in I think we all knew it was curtains.

Albion Hibs
23-11-2010, 08:07 PM
The way you ignore the facts are quite astounding. Murray and the rest of them reverted to their usual standards, after a two game blip. The only smug pleasure i get from this message board is reading your posts, you wouldn't know a footballer if one kicked you up the backside. I nearly said arse then.

"two game blip" there is it, loves slagging the Hibs, just cant help it! Like a mouse.

As for not knowing a footballer if they kicked me up the backside....funny feeling I would!

Albion Hibs
23-11-2010, 08:18 PM

Players to go for 90 mins? The 4th was the one after he broke from defence played to bamba who played to riordan who lost it if I am correct in thinking? The Dickoh was marking the guy who scored and lost he a little into our half - how you are getting it was Murray I have no idea, unless of course you want one of ou CH to sit 5 yards directly behind the other.

As you say its your view, I have min etc.

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 10:21 AM
"two game blip" there is it, loves slagging the Hibs, just cant help it! Like a mouse.

As for not knowing a footballer if they kicked me up the backside....funny feeling I would!

How far are we from the top 6? More importantly, how far are we from mounting a challenge for a European place? The mighty Caley thistle just wiped the floor with us. Saturday was a normal day for us, we will finish mid table at best, of course the two previous games were a blip.

Our superstars let us down again. Most of the lot who pull a Hibs shirt on could kick you up the backside, you might recognize them as footballers, i don't. And the chances of them doing it more than once is slim, they'd miss more than they would connect. I'd enjoy watching it though.

hibee-shtuggie
24-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Players to go for 90 mins? The 4th was the one after he broke from defence played to bamba who played to riordan who lost it if I am correct in thinking? The Dickoh was marking the guy who scored and lost he a little into our half - how you are getting it was Murray I have no idea, unless of course you want one of ou CH to sit 5 yards directly behind the other.

As you say its your view, I have min etc.

I find it hilarious that after a page of bashing folk and trying to get everyone to agree with your 'superior' and 'correct' view on the game in Inverness you then add "as you say its your view, I have mine".

However, on the subject of Murray, heres my two pence worth. I think it was the third goal where he got nutmegged that I feel he should have done better defensively. he may very well have done the most running on saturday but pace is a vry different thing. He no longer has the acceleration to keep up with some oppositions wingers and forwards. He loves a challenge when he is with the player though!

On the topic of ICT, Hibs will always struggle against these teams as they play a more direct style of football whic our defence cannot handle. No coincidence we have had two great results against Motherwell this season as their style of football plays nicely into our hands, they let us play a bit because they want to as well.

.Whitey.
24-11-2010, 12:15 PM
:agree: One clean sheet this season tells it's own story.

Its a very bad story :boo hoo:

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2010, 01:43 PM
How far are we from the top 6? More importantly, how far are we from mounting a challenge for a European place? The mighty Caley thistle just wiped the floor with us. Saturday was a normal day for us, we will finish mid table at best, of course the two previous games were a blip.

Our superstars let us down again. Most of the lot who pull a Hibs shirt on could kick you up the backside, you might recognize them as footballers, i don't. And the chances of them doing it more than once is slim, they'd miss more than they would connect. I'd enjoy watching it though.

Again you have come full circle, from arguing that we were not lucky to be where we were with Hughes, but now slating them and calling them wasters..... Is there no end to your faces?

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Again you have come full circle, from arguing that we were not lucky to be where we were with Hughes, but now slating them and calling them wasters..... Is there no end to your faces?

:faf: Selective reading again. We went the whole of last season winning drawing and losing. That culminated in enough points for Hibs to qualify for Europe. As much as you dont seem to like it, the points gained at the beggining are worth just as much as the ones we won at the end.

Over the course of the WHOLE season we made 4th.Did Motherwell get lucky or unlucky to make 5th? The same question for Celtic, where they cheated or just unlucky to make 2nd?

This season along with a bad end to last season resulted in Hughes being sacked. He failed to address the slide. His new signings have not had the effect he and we hoped they would. So to answer your question, they as a bunch of players are not good enough, they achieved what they did last season on merit.

Now they and the added players are not up to this seasons challenge, nor was the manager, and he left. I see you conveniently ignored the question i asked a while back, on what games that we actually won, from the start of last season, to the middle of February, were we lucky in? Others replied, and there were 2 games mentioned. St Johnstone at home, we won 3-0 and Aberdeen away, 2-0. If we were that lucky last season, which games were they?

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2010, 03:18 PM
:faf: Selective reading again. We went the whole of last season winning drawing and losing. That culminated in enough points for Hibs to qualify for Europe. As much as you dont seem to like it, the points gained at the beggining are worth just as much as the ones we won at the end.

Over the course of the WHOLE season we made 4th.Did Motherwell get lucky or unlucky to make 5th? The same question for Celtic, where they cheated or just unlucky to make 2nd?

This season along with a bad end to last season resulted in Hughes being sacked. He failed to address the slide. His new signings have not had the effect he and we hoped they would. So to answer your question, they as a bunch of players are not good enough, they achieved what they did last season on merit.

Now they and the added players are not up to this seasons challenge, nor was the manager, and he left. I see you conveniently ignored the question i asked a while back, on what games that we actually won, from the start of last season, to the middle of February, were we lucky in? Others replied, and there were 2 games mentioned. St Johnstone at home, we won 3-0 and Aberdeen away, 2-0. If we were that lucky last season, which games were they?

I don't seem to like us gaining points?:faf:

I was delighted to qualify for Europe, but our football at times was dire throughout the Season, even when gaining they points.... We fell away from February but were not attractive to watch under Hughes...... Losing at Ross County, being pumped at Hamilton and St Johnstone are just some of his failings.... Yet you continued to back Yogi.... Now he has gone the same players with a couple extra have turned into wasters in your opinion.... Pricelsss :faf:

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I don't seem to like us gaining points?:faf:

I was delighted to qualify for Europe, but our football at times was dire throughout the Season, even when gaining they points.... We fell away from February but were not attractive to watch under Hughes...... Losing at Ross County, being pumped at Hamilton and St Johnstone are just some of his failings.... Yet you continued to back Yogi.... Now he has gone the same players with a couple extra have turned into wasters in your opinion.... Pricelsss :faf:

And again you fail to answer the question? You claim we were lucky to be 2 points from 2nd mid February. What games were we lucky in? Now its we were not attractive to watch, a completely different argument.:confused: Of course i backed him, its what most fans do when they are getting their club into Europe.

I suppose i could have written an open letter to the evening news complaining, before he'd even started the job, but that would have been stupid. I backed him last season, He delivered our best finish in years, and backed him again this one, as i think he deserved the chance to address the slide.

Last seasons team with A COUPLE of addition? I make it 5, half a team. Brown Hart Dickoh Grounds and DeGraff have been signed and play regular. Along with that dumplin Nish. Plus we lost Stokes 23 goals. None of those players he brought to the club have improved us. So along with the rest of the rubbish that needed emptied, those were the reasons he was sacked, and rightly so.

Baldy Foghorn
24-11-2010, 05:56 PM
And again you fail to answer the question? You claim we were lucky to be 2 points from 2nd mid February. What games were we lucky in? Now its we were not attractive to watch, a completely different argument.:confused: Of course i backed him, its what most fans do when they are getting their club into Europe.

I suppose i could have written an open letter to the evening news complaining, before he'd even started the job, but that would have been stupid. I backed him last season, He delivered our best finish in years, and backed him again this one, as i think he deserved the chance to address the slide.

Last seasons team with A COUPLE of addition? I make it 5, half a team. Brown Hart Dickoh Grounds and DeGraff have been signed and play regular. Along with that dumplin Nish. Plus we lost Stokes 23 goals. None of those players he brought to the club have improved us. So along with the rest of the rubbish that needed emptied, those were the reasons he was sacked, and rightly so.

I was proved to be right though BH, I never wanted Yogi and he was the dumpling.....With regards to open letters, the Evening News asked fans for qoutes, even someone with a single brain cell could understand that surely?

I am getting bored of you now, your changing your tune as often as the wind changes..... Calling the win at Ibrox a blip, what a Rodney:bye:

blackpoolhibs
24-11-2010, 06:18 PM
I was proved to be right though BH, I never wanted Yogi and he was the dumpling.....With regards to open letters, the Evening News asked fans for qoutes, even someone with a single brain cell could understand that surely?

I am getting bored of you now, your changing your tune as often as the wind changes..... Calling the win at Ibrox a blip, what a Rodney:bye:

I dont appoint the managers, but whoever it is who's appointed i have to give him a chance. You Didn't.:bitchy:

You didn't want him before he was appointed, and never gave him any praise even when he was winning. :faf: You couldn't get behind the manager when we were 3rd. You were never prepared to give him a chance. When should i have stopped supporting him? When we were 3rd, 4th 5th 6th or 7th. You gave up supporting him before he arrived.:faf:

How have i changed my tune as often as the wind? I backed the man, until i believed it was clear he'd lost control, and he couldn't get us back to winning ways, something you never did. I gave him a chance from day 1, something you didn't, then i gave him another chance to try and address what was going wrong, you didn't. Seems to me you are the one who's changed your mind, you now support the new man, just because its not John Hughes. :faf:

And again still no word on these lucky games we had, 4th place on luck. :faf: