PDA

View Full Version : Admins, any chance of a separate forum for the "yams going bust" posts?

new malkyhib
21-11-2010, 12:33 AM
...and maybe another one for the balance sheet fetishists?

Because in case anybody's not noticed, they won again today, beat us easily in the Derby again, and we lost (again) in the Highlands to a team with a tenth of our resources and fan base, yet let's console ourselves with our infastructure eh?:confused:

SouthamptonHibs
21-11-2010, 12:42 AM

Because in case anybody's not noticed, they won again today, beat us easily in the Derby again, and we lost (again) in the Highlands to a team with a tenth of our resources and fan base, yet let's console ourselves with our infastructure eh?:confused:

thats the beauty about football, there's always something to talk about, if we relied on Hibs results on field this forum would have about 1/10th of the posts. All we'd talk about is how good we are or how bad we are.....normally the latter.

What ever the result we can always slag the hearts about there stadium or training facilities... thats how bad it's got...lets hope CC turns it around and gets us chasing the yams for the european slot

Mon the cabbage

Judas Iscariot
21-11-2010, 12:43 AM

Maybe you shouldve went to Swyine today nah?

If you can't laugh at your rivals financial problems then you may aswell go follow cricket..

Their players weren't paid on time AGAIN this week..

Nae smoke without fire..

I genuinely believe they will soon be ****ed...

At least I'll be able to follow my team in 10 years time..

Sammy7nil
21-11-2010, 12:50 AM
Maybe you shouldve went to Swyine today nah?

If you can't laugh at your rivals financial problems then you may aswell go follow cricket..

Their players weren't paid on time AGAIN this week..

Nae smoke without fire..

I genuinely believe they will soon be ****ed...

At least I'll be able to follow my team in 10 years time..

Dont know what you base that on Dundee have far less people willing to back them than Hearts. They have been in Administration twice and are still here.
Personally I dont want Hearts to go bust a 3 or 4 years out of the SPL would do me but we are a long way from that.

Judas Iscariot
21-11-2010, 12:52 AM
Dont know what you base that on Dundee have far less people willing to back them than Hearts. They have been in Administration twice and are still here.
Personally I dont want Hearts to go bust a 3 or 4 years out of the SPL would do me but we are a long way from that.

Dundee arnae 30+ million in debt with a rocket of a owner that's ready to sell up for flats at any minute..

Sammy7nil
21-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Dundee arnae 30+ million in debt with a rocket of a owner that's ready to sell up for flats at any minute..

Even if he did they would start again in the 3rd division or buy out Livingston and call themselves Hearts it would be fun but we would all miss derby day if it were NEVER to happen again.

Winston Ingram
21-11-2010, 12:58 AM

:taxi

cabbageandribs1875
21-11-2010, 01:02 AM

NAW :devil: as long as the threads have the prefix (yams) correctly assigned....what's the problem ?? just dont open the threads :rolleyes::greengrin

Pete
21-11-2010, 01:03 AM

I see one thread related to their debt....and it's worthy of discussion.

Chillax.

MSK
21-11-2010, 01:51 AM

Because in case anybody's not noticed, they won again today, beat us easily in the Derby again, and we lost (again) in the Highlands to a team with a tenth of our resources and fan base, yet let's console ourselves with our infastructure eh?:confused:I have a better idea...why dont we just drop all the other forums & make this one a discussion forum for hibs wins only...

Then we can all (Admins)...actually get a life ..

Howzat grab ye ..?

BroxburnHibee
21-11-2010, 09:39 AM
1 thread with a yams prefix.

Another discussing their kick off time.

And a tribute thread to a former (and well respected) player.

Hardly overrun with them are we? :greengrin

Not as if you couldn't work out what each thread was about either.

A seperate forum on a Hibs board for Yams topics?

Nah! :wink:

Woody1985
21-11-2010, 09:56 AM
Why don't we just stick up a forum for the yam fuds who've signed up here and all the idiots who greet like wee lassies because of some threads the don't like.

Twa Cairpets
21-11-2010, 10:05 AM

While we're at it, how about ones for;

1) Greeting faced pessimists who's knees jerk so far at every defeat their teeth are at serious risk.
2) Conspiracy theories relating to referees and the "GFA"
3) (a) Hogg (b) Nish, (c) any new player who has had ten minutes on the pitch and is clearly not Hibs class.

Sheesh

CropleyWasGod
21-11-2010, 10:06 AM
How about one for those threads asking for separate forums?

Hillsidehibby
21-11-2010, 10:11 AM

A bit off topic but Sodjer was in The Radical Road (the old Right Wing) on Friday night.

Even god's get old eh!!? :wink:

Bostonhibby
21-11-2010, 10:35 AM

:agree: And what about those who dont want separate forums? :confused: Oh wait a minute..................

I find the yams going bust threads tiresome after some initial delight but TBH it depends on what mood I am in and if I don't want to read them I don't open them. They are pretty easy to pick out and I have no problem with them being there for those who enjoy them.

Mikey
21-11-2010, 01:57 PM

No.

We're more likely to find a place for people who consistently criticise the club from top to bottom.

So you'd better watch out.

Dashing Bob S
21-11-2010, 02:48 PM

To be fair the last time there was a late pay scandal in Dundee it was the fans, not the players, who went hungry.

I wanted in wi ingin oan it.

Dinkydoo
21-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Instead of ignoring the threads you aren't interested in you create a thread about it :confused:

Irony, anyone. :rolleyes:

MSK
21-11-2010, 04:05 PM
Instead of ignoring the threads you aren't interested in you create a thread about it :confused:

Irony, anyone. :rolleyes:Yip ..my Wife does mines ...:agree:

Dan Sarf
21-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Admins, any chance of a separate forum for the "yams going bust" posts?

Yams going bust? Why? What happened? Please elaborate.