PDA

View Full Version : NHC Hello everyone

Devon Hibee
20-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Hi guys, I dont know if there is an introductory forum, but thought I would introduce myself never-the-less anyway!

Im a Hibee originally from Devon and disappointed that we are on a losing run, I have faith that CC will turn us around to a top 6 finish this season (hopefully more though!)

ANywasy nice to meet you and all that,

DH

BroxburnHibee
20-11-2010, 11:37 PM
First game in 3 we've lost - hardly a losing run.

Welcome anyway.

Devon Hibee
20-11-2010, 11:39 PM
First game in 3 we've lost - hardly a losing run.

Welcome anyway.

You're right, sorry Im just disappointed with this season in general - as Im sure a lot of supporters are - and meant the season and not recent results.

R'Albin
20-11-2010, 11:39 PM
Im pretty new to this as well, although been reading for a while, becoming a bit of an addict!
:wink:

hibee4life1983
21-11-2010, 12:24 AM
Welcome, enjoy the banter, remember its all good, we'll come good, the tache said so.

Betty Boop
21-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Hi guys, I dont know if there is an introductory forum, but thought I would introduce myself never-the-less anyway!

Im a Hibee originally from Devon and disappointed that we are on a losing run, I have faith that CC will turn us around to a top 6 finish this season (hopefully more though!)

DH

Im pretty new to this as well, although been reading for a while, becoming a bit of an addict!

Hi to you both ! :greengrin

SouthamptonHibs
21-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Welcome to the forum, it's good fun and passes the time between 5pm on a Saturday and 3pm the following saturday....

Remember the two rules!!

1. Don't post anything negative about the Hibs or the Happy clappers will shoot you down

2. Don't post anything positive about the Hibs or the doom and gloomers will shoot you down

Anything else is fine :thumbsup:

Hail Hail

hibby67
21-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the forum, it's good fun and passes the time between 5pm on a Saturday and 3pm the following saturday....

Remember the two rules!!

1. Don't post anything negative about the Hibs or the Happy clappers will shoot you down

2. Don't post anything positive about the Hibs or the doom and gloomers will shoot you down

Anything else is fine :thumbsup:

Hail Hail

on that note i was wondering what camp everyone is in
i think i would class myself as a Happy Clapper :wink:

i would be interested in anyone came out and admitted they were Doom and Gloomers

MSK
21-11-2010, 02:03 AM

i would be interested in anyone came out and admitted they were Doom and GloomersIm sitting on the fence wi this one ..im a doomy clapper ..:agree:

Riordans Boots
21-11-2010, 02:17 AM
Welcome aboard :thumbsup:

And I'm a Happy Clapper :thumbsup:

p.s Mon the Happy Clappers :thumbsup:

Lucius Apuleius
21-11-2010, 05:30 AM
Welcome aboard

And I'm a Happy Clapper :thumbsup:

p.s Mon the Happy Clappers :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

:agree::greengrin:scarf::applause::applause:

Owain_1987
21-11-2010, 06:17 AM
Happy clapper all the way. Well done Hibs got two goals up at Inverness :greengrin

IWasThere2016
21-11-2010, 07:57 AM
Welcome!

Btw, HibbyAndy's a happy slapper and Desperate Dan's a CC Bloomer :agree:

I'm a realist :wink:

hibby67
21-11-2010, 08:05 AM
Come on all the Doom Gloomers where are you this is turning into a love in for all the Happy Clappers..........:clapper:

son of haggart
21-11-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm new to this as well, very disappointed with this season, think Calderwood should go soon, and once Riordan is sold, we get a decent chairman in from Eastern Europe or America and the Academy is closed down we'll be alright

Just ignore all that stuff to the left of this post.........

H18sry
21-11-2010, 08:43 AM
I'm new to this as well, very disappointed with this season, think Calderwood should go soon, and once Riordan is sold, we get a decent chairman in from Eastern Europe or America and the Academy is closed down we'll be alright

6990 :wink:

Toaods
21-11-2010, 10:28 AM
I'm a total crapper and a former mooner

marinello59
21-11-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm a total crapper and a former mooner

You've given up on the mooning?

TrickyNicky
21-11-2010, 10:35 AM

DH

Hullo Pal !

NAE NOOKIE
21-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Happy clapper me :greengrin

Welcome.

Congratulations in advance for the first time you get accused of being a Yam.

down-the-slope
21-11-2010, 11:32 AM

DH

Welcome - :greengrin

Its incurable i'm afraid :wink:

:rolleyes: I wish they would reduce you internet time allocation in the ward - surely with all the cuts the Royal Ed can't justify it :wink:

Our highest goals tally in Inverness :scarf::rockin::partyhibb

Toaods
21-11-2010, 12:34 PM
You've given up on the mooning?

...aye it stemmed from becoming a total crapper...:eyes:

Johnboy 84
21-11-2010, 03:34 PM
I'm also new on here, after a long time looking in! And confirm i am a happy clapper!!:agree:

MSK
21-11-2010, 03:42 PM
I'm also new on here, after a long time looking in! And confirm i am a happy clapper!!:agree:Dont do it !!!! :paranoid:..you would be better off joining our Sister site ..

http://www.samaritans.org/talk_to_someone.aspx

Riordans Boots
21-11-2010, 05:12 PM
Welcome!

Btw, HibbyAndy's a happy slapper and Desperate Dan's a CC Bloomer :agree:

I'm a realist :wink:

:agree: :tee hee:

HibbyRod
21-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Welcome all the Newbies! :thumbsup:

I'm an incurable Happy Clapper! (Unless we're playing garbage that is!....LOL!)

Always optimistic, and even think we can go on a good run from now until well into January at least. :cool2:

Tha Cabbage Kid
21-11-2010, 08:00 PM
welcome new netters.

I'm 50% happy clapper!

im an optomist cup half full and all that.

Jonnyboy
21-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Welcome aboard

Happy clappers
Total crappers
CC Bloomers
Happy slappers

You'll find 'em all on here

Also we've had a few goalies logging on

They're the crappy flappers :wink:

dave62
21-11-2010, 10:55 PM
I'm new to posting on here too, but have been reading for a while now.

Wouldn't describe myself as a happy clapper, just a Hibs supporter who is cautiously optimistic about the future, but has come to accept a slapped face as the natural order of things.

I have a season ticket but don't travel so much these days and so regarding yesterday's result, well I prefer not to have a go at the team in a game I haven't seen.

Removed
21-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Welcome folks :thumbsup:

I'd like to see ZouZou post at some point. Looks like he is online now. C'mon it's not that hard :greengrin

brydekirk
21-11-2010, 11:04 PM

i would be interested in anyone came out and admitted they were Doom and Gloomers

nice 1 :agree:

R'Albin
23-11-2010, 04:22 PM
Lol great start I have already had a thread removed (rightly) ;)

hibiedude
23-11-2010, 05:12 PM

DH

Welcome both and remember don't let anyone knock you off your stride on the forum. :thumbsup:

blueisthecolour
23-11-2010, 07:53 PM

DH

Welcome aboard, you will be fine as long as you don't slag Rangers, if you must feel free to slag the other mob from Glasgow:hide: