PDA

View Full Version : Today's Cash Gates

Baldy Foghorn
20-11-2010, 08:40 PM
Thought Today was to be pay cash at Turnstyles???

Why on earth did we have to buy ticket at booth first and then go to the turnstyle? Complete waste of time, and I was told it was to speed up getting in, but this had the exact opposite effect......:confused:

Big Frank
20-11-2010, 08:44 PM

Why on earth did we have to buy ticket at booth first and then go to the turnstyle? Complete waste of time, and I was told it was to speed up getting in, but this had the exact opposite effect......:confused:

:agree:

Totally stupid Baldy. Complete waste of time. ****hole of a ground.

marinello59
20-11-2010, 08:45 PM

Maybe to make sure concessions etc weren't abused? The guys on the turn stlyes there used to be pretty fair when it came to (not) charging for kids.

Frazerbob
20-11-2010, 09:29 PM
Maybe to make sure concessions etc weren't abused? The guys on the turn stlyes there used to be pretty fair when it came to (not) charging for kids.

Quite a few clubs do this (Aberdeen & St Mirren). It reduces the number of people handling cash and therefor the risk of any shenanighans.

.Sean.
20-11-2010, 10:35 PM
there seemed to be a big que waiting at one turnstyle, I had a comp and was ushered through straight away in a different que?

hibees707070
21-11-2010, 12:16 AM
It didn't stop people getting concessions most of our bus got in for 15 bucks! Even the polis were agreeing that it was a stupid thing to do!