PDA

View Full Version : Matchday Threads

sunshine1875
20-11-2010, 04:29 PM
No wonder we lost after the confusion over who should start them!

CalgaryHibs gone AWOL again just when he is needed.

aussie_hibees was ready and waiting to start the thread, but then ancienthibby jumps in to start the thread, without even asking about the weather:greengrin

This level of confusion is not acceptable. Two good results and we fall back into the same old!

My vote is on aussie_hibs to start all Hibs match-day threads. He has a good two wins out of two record, so we must all support him. CalgaryHibs has served us well in the past, but his time is up. And ancienthibby, defo not Hibs class:greengrin

Ok:greengrin

ancienthibby
20-11-2010, 04:42 PM
No wonder we lost after the confusion over who should start them!

CalgaryHibs gone AWOL again just when he is needed.

aussie_hibees was ready and waiting to start the thread, but then ancienthibby jumps in to start the thread, without even asking about the weather:greengrin

This level of confusion is not acceptable. Two good results and we fall back into the same old!

My vote is on aussie_hibs to start all Hibs match-day threads. He has a good two wins out of two record, so we must all support him. CalgaryHibs has served us well in the past, but his time is up. And ancienthibby, defo not Hibs class:greengrin

Ok:greengrin

Sorry pal, not quilty!!

I started a different thread to post about the MixuPies going into the lead!!

The title of my post was then changed to include 'ICT v Hibs' (repeat that was not in my title):grr:

This change was not made by me, not by another poster, but by ANO!!:grr::grr::grr