PDA

View Full Version : Yams Late pay down the PBS....

Auckland Hibs
20-11-2010, 02:30 AM
Taken from today's Sun............

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3237692/Jambos-raging-as-pay-is-late.html

:bye:

Lofarl
20-11-2010, 06:22 AM
How many times is that now? Total non story, weegie media etc. The last vestiges of cash are running dry about Vlads empire. Expect this to happen again, forever.

Kaiser1962
20-11-2010, 06:23 AM
Happens at all big companies. Nothing to see here. :rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
20-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Apparently it's just an attempt by the media to derail Hertz now that they're a threat to the OF again :rolleyes:

:crazy:

Hibbyradge
20-11-2010, 08:33 AM
I've been in full time employment for over 32 years.

By my calculation, I've had 387 monthly pay days in that time.

In fact, there was a period early on where I was paid weekly and I had a few part time jobs while I was at school and in my early work days. So, for the sake of academic debate, I'll round up my total pay days to 500.

I've never been paid late. Not once. I do feel like I've missed out.

Is there an ombudsman for this sort of thing?

lyonhibs
20-11-2010, 08:51 AM

In fact, there was a period early on where I was paid weekly and I had a few part time jobs while I was at school and in my early work days. So, for the sake of academic debate, I'll round up my total pay days to 500.

:agree::agree:

I feel we should be told. All these companies religiously meeting employees expectations and paying them on time really should be taken to task. The economy is in the gutter and Hearts are leading the way.

That their example is not copied across the board is yet another example of the MI6/SFA/SPL/UEFA/FIFA conspiracy to besmirch their fine(d) name.

Springbank
20-11-2010, 08:58 AM

It's this kind of "inside the box" thinking that means us Lochend dwellers will never fully understand what it takes to become a truly Big Team

EH6 Hibby
20-11-2010, 02:22 PM
There was an occasion a few years ago where my employers were switching the payroll computing systems, and we were all paid one day late, but I work for the HOMOFC council so I'm probably lucky it's not been more often. :greengrin

Big_D
20-11-2010, 07:24 PM
They got 3 points today though unfortunately

Sammy7nil
20-11-2010, 07:27 PM

That is the bottom line.

I wish HIBS.NET would stop wihing or hoping for their demise. Lets talk about when it happens not before.

In the mean time we are miles behind them this season .

Mikey
20-11-2010, 07:41 PM
That is the bottom line.

I wish HIBS.NET would stop wihing or hoping for their demise. Lets talk about when it happens not before.

I think you'll find it's hibs.net users who are saying that. The site doesn't have a policy about this :wink:

Sammy7nil
20-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I think you'll find it's hibs.net users who are saying that. The site doesn't have a policy about this :wink:

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

My Apologies

Mikey
20-11-2010, 07:50 PM
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

My Apologies

We also don't have a policy on people who go on and on and on and on and on about being embarrassed.

Just as well for you eh :wink:

:greengrin

Sammy7nil
20-11-2010, 07:52 PM
We also don't have a policy on people who go on and on and on and on and on about being embarrassed.

He just wouldn't let lie he just wouldn't let lie :greengrin

Violater
20-11-2010, 08:43 PM

:applause: Really bored of these stories now. Could not care less about their financial troubles.

bighairyfaeleith
20-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Gretna if I recall won many games, even got to a cup final a few years ago.

Where are they now, I forget?:wink:

Andy74
21-11-2010, 08:07 AM
Anyone seeing the link between Hearts struggling financially and winning games??

jdships
21-11-2010, 10:38 AM

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Anyone seeing the link between Hearts struggling financially and winning games??

Any idea when they go bust Andy? As it is getting a little tiresome seeing us lose derby after derby, and us struggling again while they keep winning.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Another massive crowd shoe-horned again into Tynie yesterday.:tumble:

We would be getting pelters from them for a turn out like that if we had the same league position as they currently have.

Maybe the shortfall in the wages is cos you get no money from an empty seat?
Bit easier to believe, than that there were 28,000 locked outside because of turnstile problems.

hibees53
22-11-2010, 09:51 AM
That is the bottom line.

Spot on,they are actually not a bad team and you had better believe that with the old firm being pretty crap there is a chance that could split them this season,hate saying that as I despise everything about them.

MB62
22-11-2010, 09:59 AM
Spot on,they are actually not a bad team and you had better believe that with the old firm being pretty crap there is a chance that they could split them this season,hate saying that as I despise everything about them.

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Jack
22-11-2010, 10:20 AM

:agree: TBH nearly the opposite when they’ve had their wages delayed.

The story leaks during the week and, IIRC, they generally win the following weekend.

VRs man management skills are well practiced in this area given the number of times its happened.

Heraghty's
22-11-2010, 07:28 PM
The cracks are beginning too show . . .
Made Vlad's Birac alumina plant (tottering on the edge of liquidation) has now been removed from the country's stock exchange (BLSE).
He needs to find £30m very, very quickly to stop it being wound up. :wink:

Commission for Establishment and Revision of the Banja Luka Stock Exchange indices is in line with Methodology for Establishment, Calculating and Revision of the indices, conducted the 13th regular revision of the BIRS and FIRS, 9th regular revision of the ERS10.
Shares which do not fulfill the criteria for BIRS anymore are: Banjalučka pivara a.d. Banja Luka, Birač a.d. Zvornik, Čistoća a.d. Banja Luka, Elekrodistibucija a.d. Pale Elektrohercegovina a.d. Trebinje, Fratello Trade a.d. Banja Luka, Hemijska industrija destilacija a.d. Teslić, Krajinapetrol a.d. Banja Luka, Metal a.d. Gradiška, Semberija PD a.d. Bijeljina and Željeznice RS a.d. Doboj. :bye:

Liberal Hibby
22-11-2010, 09:16 PM
The cracks are beginning too show . . .
Made Vlad's Birac alumina plant (tottering on the edge of liquidation) has now been removed from the country's stock exchange (BLSE).
He needs to find £30m very, very quickly to stop it being wound up. :wink:

Commission for Establishment and Revision of the Banja Luka Stock Exchange indices is in line with Methodology for Establishment, Calculating and Revision of the indices, conducted the 13th regular revision of the BIRS and FIRS, 9th regular revision of the ERS10.
Shares which do not fulfill the criteria for BIRS anymore are: Banjalučka pivara a.d. Banja Luka, Birač a.d. Zvornik, Čistoća a.d. Banja Luka, Elekrodistibucija a.d. Pale Elektrohercegovina a.d. Trebinje, Fratello Trade a.d. Banja Luka, Hemijska industrija destilacija a.d. Teslić, Krajinapetrol a.d. Banja Luka, Metal a.d. Gradiška, Semberija PD a.d. Bijeljina and Željeznice RS a.d. Doboj. :bye:

Isn't this the equivalent of dropping out of the FTSE? Which is indicative of nothing other than there are some new companies on the block that have higher value.

Heraghty's
23-11-2010, 12:09 AM
The reason they've been demoted is that the company has announced that its net value is practically zero.

MB62
23-11-2010, 10:16 AM
If Mad Vlad was toiling to find £30m, do you really think he would have just bought another £10m of worthless Yams shares.

Another non story.

DCI Gene Hunt
23-11-2010, 10:23 AM
The pay's always late down at PBS. Nothing unusual. :tumble:

Gene Genie

MrSmith
23-11-2010, 10:25 AM
None of it really matters!

I'll echo some of the previous posts on this and other threads...They have a better team, fighting, winning and metal spirit than we have and for me this is what counts!

Until they go tits up - if they ever do?? - then I think we should concentrate on football and Hibs - we need it more than worrying about that lot over west!

ScottB
23-11-2010, 10:25 AM
If Mad Vlad was toiling to find £30m, do you really think he would have just bought another £10m of worthless Yams shares.

Another non story.

Wasn't it that Hearts can't exceed £40 million in debt, hence forcing him to wipe off some debt to allow them to keep going?

greenginger
23-11-2010, 10:31 AM

Another non story.

:bitchy: Nobody bought anything , a few numbers with a lot of zeros on the end were moved from one column on the ledger to another. Uncollectable debt became worthless shares.

It would'nt have been out of choice, their debts must have reached the £40 million limit again and their own accountants and lawyers would have forced it on them.

Sergey
23-11-2010, 10:35 AM
This is like sitting on a flight and watching rivets popping out of the wing. You'll keep flying, until one day you pop one too many and the wings fall off.

Andy74
23-11-2010, 11:46 AM
:agree: TBH nearly the opposite when they’ve had their wages delayed.

The story leaks during the week and, IIRC, they generally win the following weekend.

VRs man management skills are well practiced in this area given the number of times its happened.

What I meant is that every time the finances are pointed out we get countless peple here saying that it doesn't matter as they simply have a better team than we do and should stop trying to look for things to make us feel better.

How is it do you think that they consistently seem to have a better team than us?

A little something to do with paying out about 120% of your income for players they quite evidently couldn't afford is the reason.

So, pointing out that this is something that can't and won't continue is quite relevant to the fact they have a better team currently really.

mjhibby
23-11-2010, 05:50 PM
What I meant is that every time the finances are pointed out we get countless peple here saying that it doesn't matter as they simply have a better team than we do and should stop trying to look for things to make us feel better.

How is it do you think that they consistently seem to have a better team than us?

A little something to do with paying out about 120% of your income for players they quite evidently couldn't afford is the reason.

So, pointing out that this is something that can't and won't continue is quite relevant to the fact they have a better team currently really.

I dont see hertz as a better team than ours.They are getting results and getting the breaks we did at this time last season but over a season and with calderwood gradually sorting the team out it still could be an interesting season.Remember we have finished above them in 2 out of the last three seasons so even if they finished above us this season it would mean 2 higher position each.Hardly better then eh.As for their wages situation it will enravel eventually and will no doubt happen just when we dont expect it.Not bothered if or when it happens but it will happen but doesnt bother me one way or another.all that bothers me is what happens at hibs and any talk of hertz finances became boring a long time ago.

grunt
23-11-2010, 06:57 PM

So, pointing out that this is something that can't and won't continue is quite relevant to the fact they have a better team currently really.Good post.

new malkyhib
23-11-2010, 07:15 PM
all that bothers me is what happens at hibs and any talk of hertz finances became boring a long time ago.

:top markswell said. 2 Sundays ago was the lowest i've felt in a long time watching the Hibs. Defeat is one thing, but meek capitulation to that lot is about as bad as it gets.

At that point i wasn't bothered about their finances in relation to ours - nor do I ever think I will - and funnily enough, I don't think they care much either.

I think if some on here witnessed another prolonged run against them like we had under Miller you'd still be peddling the balance sheet argument/they're going bust soon/it's unsustainable, etc. etc.

Time to move on from this and try to put one over them on the park, no?