PDA

View Full Version : NHC Huns expected to be sold to billionaire

R'Albin
18-11-2010, 06:12 PM
Murray said somewhere else he expected them to be sold by christmas, typical jammy huns getting bailed out:bitchy:

.Sean.
18-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Heard it all before, probably yet another false dawn for the Huns.

Lofarl
18-11-2010, 06:23 PM
More chance of the Yams getting sold than the Huns. Non story, wont happen despite the hack journos tugging themselves over it.

Jack
18-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Same guy as the last failed attempt.

Hibs Class
18-11-2010, 07:45 PM
Prospective buyer is someone who made his fortune buying over lost causes apparently :hmmm:

sahib
18-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Prospective buyer is someone who made his fortune buying over lost causes apparently :hmmm:

If the depression results in more English clubs being in trouble and if Sky, who must be the only player in town by now, cut the cash to the EPL then Celtic and Rangers might get the green light to join. Surely, this is the only scenario that would make Rangers an attractive proposition to a speculator, as opposed to a die hard fan.

ScottB
18-11-2010, 11:09 PM
The suggestion that anyone is going to come in and throw cash at the club is a nonsense IMO.

I could see this guy buying the club, clearing the debt etc. But not much more than that, given there's zero money in the Scottish game and barely a chance of reaching the Champions League group stage.

Assuming anything happens anyway, we've heard this all before really.

Hibs07p
19-11-2010, 05:43 AM
The tax bill might put an end to any interest.
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/sport/Potential-hefty-tax-bill-leaves.6631774.jp :greengrin

Septimus
19-11-2010, 05:47 AM
Must be good to have a bunch of knuckle dragging cretins in one's portfolio. Must have a look in the piggy bank.

Liberal Hibby
19-11-2010, 09:26 AM
People seem to be forgetting that the reason why very rich people are very rich is precisely because they do not throw away their cash.

Bad Martini
19-11-2010, 11:28 AM
Be funny if this boy bought them, made them play in green and white and called them St Patrick's United :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That'd really piss them off.

:greengrin

Malthibby
19-11-2010, 11:31 AM
Hail, hail, HMRC......

ancienthibby
19-11-2010, 11:42 AM
Hail, hail, HMRC......

Indeed!

Going to be an interesting one.

No way will HMRC see the bank get paid out in full when they have to settle with a paltry, say, 20 or 30%, from the potential investors.

And since the Bank won't budge, bye-bye new investment!:bye:

greenginger
19-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Be funny if this boy bought them, made them play in green and white and called them St Patrick's United :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That'd really piss them off.

:greengrin

His first business was in construction plant hire set up in Glasgow's Gallowgate near the Barras. Dead handy for the Hoops and Bairds Bars.
That company went bust so he moved into building site security- say no more- I wonder if he keeps in touch Ferris and the rest of his old pals.:cool2:

He now runs an investment company with funds of over £1 billion. It ain't his money, and i'm making sure it don't have any of my pension pot.:grr:

I don't see him featured in the Times Rich List - Billionaire just like Vlad - in their own little dream world.

Keith_M
19-11-2010, 11:57 AM
..... Billionaire just like Vlad - in their own little dream world.

:agree:

and in the wet-dreams of the Daily Record.

davemcbain
19-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Title's wrong ... should read "Billy-onaire".