PDA

View Full Version : New Hibs gear from the catalogue. Why is it not available online.

Bristolhibby
18-11-2010, 06:51 PM
For many of us the last payday before Christmas is fast approaching.

I received the latest Hibs catalogue.

However half the stuff I wanted to buy is not in the online shop!

WTF is going on? They need to get this sorted Pronto otherwise they will miss out on a chunk of sales.

J

hibees59
18-11-2010, 06:55 PM
I agree, the website should've been updated before posting out the new catalogue :grr:

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2010, 06:56 PM

WTF is going on? They need to get this sorted Pronto otherwise they will miss out on a chunk of sales.

J

The t shirts with the old programmes on are not even in the club shop. I tried to buy one last week, and couldnt find them. I asked a young girl assistant who knew nothing about them?

Bristolhibby
18-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Seriously, we are coming up to the biggest spending weekend of the year. And if Hibs don't get it sorted people will go elsewhere.

J

.Sean.
18-11-2010, 06:59 PM
I've not even received a catalogue :rolleyes:

Twiglet
18-11-2010, 07:02 PM
I know! They've advertised the new Puma stuff on the official site, but if you want to buy any of it, you've got to email them, or go to the shop. Daft!

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2010, 07:08 PM
I've not even received a catalogue :rolleyes:

I recieved an envelope with nothing in it. :faf: Luckily my mate got one, and he lives next door.

.Sean.
18-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I recieved an envelope with nothing in it. :faf: Luckily my mate got one, and he lives next door.
:hilarious

Must've been the folk in the ticket office sending them out.. :devil:

HIBERNIAN-0762
18-11-2010, 08:43 PM

J

For the simple reason that anything to do with media or the shop has been and always will be a **** shambles, I just don't know who the PR man is at ER but they sure don't know how to sell a product to the fans, useless..period

Ollie75
19-11-2010, 11:23 AM
I know! They've advertised the new Puma stuff on the official site, but if you want to buy any of it, you've got to email them, or go to the shop. Daft!

I've ordered puma gear with no problems on the clubstore website? Dinnae see what the fuss is about tbh.

Antifa Hibs
19-11-2010, 11:38 AM
I've said it before but our online shop is one of the worst i've seen. I do all my shopping online and its by far the worst for descriptions & pictures, size guide, checking out etc (Doesn't appear to be a place to register to save card details and address).

I know Hibs isn't a fashion business but i'd imagine club merchindise makes Hibs a good few quid and I can't help but think they must be losing out to out of town fans, folk like myself who can't make the club shop opening hours etc.

Mikey
19-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Get along to the forums folks and tell them how to do it right........

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?197131-***Supporter-Feedback-Sessions***

Mikey
19-11-2010, 12:55 PM

J

I've had a bit of clarification on this. Items that are unavailable just now are the programme t-shirts, navy blue track top and classic green polo. This was as a result of the club being let down by a supplier. They can be ordered in advance by e-mailing shopcounter@hibernianfc.co.uk

If you have issues with any aspect of the club it's worthwhile e-mailing them about it. The address you want is club@hibernianfc.co.uk

Blowing off on here doesn't have the same success rate :wink: