PDA

View Full Version : Fraser Ogilvie and Mickey Weir

Iona
18-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Former Hibs player Fraser Ogilvie who now manages Lothian thistle in the east of scotland league have a cup final at the Falkirk stadium on Sunday afternoon against Stirling university at 1:30 kick off

This has added interest cause he appointed Hibs legend Mickey Weir as his number 2 a couple of months back so good to see mickey back in the game!

So if ur free on Sunday take a venture along and support these ex players in winning a cup!

Scooter
18-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Former Hibs player Fraser Ogilvie who now manages Lothian thistle in the east of scotland league have a cup final at the Falkirk stadium on Sunday afternoon against Stirling university at 1:30 kick off

This has added interest cause he appointed Hibs legend Mickey Weir as his number 2 a couple of months back so good to see mickey back in the game!

So if ur free on Sunday take a venture along and support these ex players in winning a cup!

You mean that YOUR a former hibs player and YOUR manager of Lothian thistle and YOU'VE appointed mickey weir as YOUR no.2
:cool2:

Iona
18-11-2010, 04:24 PM
No I'm a regular in his father in laws pub actually he asked me to post something to make people aware of the game!

hibbill2002
18-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Is Chic McAleavy not manager any more?

lyonhibs
18-11-2010, 06:38 PM
You mean that YOUR a former hibs player and YOUR manager of Lothian thistle and YOU'VE appointed mickey weir as YOUR no.2
:cool2:

Worst grammar EVER :greengrin

Best of luck to the original (and best) "He's here, he's there, he's every f***ing where" Mickey Weir. Childhood icon for me :agree::agree:

Jamesie
18-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Had the pleasure of Fraser's company last Friday during an early morning taxi ride to the airport - top lad with some good stories of his time at Easter Road :thumbsup:

Scooter
18-11-2010, 08:23 PM
No I'm a regular in his father in laws pub actually he asked me to post something to make people aware of the game!

It's the same user name that Fraser used when he was doing the charity match

silverhibee
18-11-2010, 09:38 PM

Deek says how you doing. :wink: :thumbsup:

Iona
19-11-2010, 03:12 AM
I'm just a regular who Fraser asked to post something on looking for support and I did so the time when he was looking for players for the charity match

Cheers

archiebald
19-11-2010, 11:31 AM
His time at easter road ? eh was only a young boy so what stories ?:confused:

SlickShoes
19-11-2010, 11:38 AM
When i was a mascot at age 8 i got my pictures taken with the players in the dressing room, in my mums attic is one of those pictures which clearly shows mickey weir standing on the changing benches in the background completely naked.

Useles info over.

Littlest Hobo
19-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Fraser an Mickey for manager at some point in the future then? What are the odds on that then???:wink:

hibbill2002
22-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Fraser an Mickey for manager at some point in the future then? What are the odds on that then???:wink:
I hope not
horsed 8-0:eek:

topcat!
22-11-2010, 05:27 PM

So am I!! Anyway good luck on sunday hope Fraser and micky do well !!

hibbill2002
22-11-2010, 05:52 PM
So am I!! Anyway good luck on sunday hope Fraser and micky do well !!

Eh it was yesterday mate.