17-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Shortlist of 10 here.....

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/puskasaward/index.html

The 3rd one with the boy from Hammarby for me :thumbsup:

Some absolute belters in there. But no place for Riordan :dunno:

:greengrin

steviecarnie
17-11-2010, 10:44 PM
is it wrong to watch Leo Messi's goal and now just think standard? cos he's done it so often, hell he did it again tonight against brazil

Ritchie
18-11-2010, 06:37 AM
I agree, the Swedish guys is the best..... But I voted for the Irish guy!

Always vote for the underdog!!

Judas Iscariot
18-11-2010, 06:53 AM
I agree, the Swedish guys is the best..... But I voted for the Irish guy!

Always vote for the underdog!!

Or just ignore him completely :agree:

Teo10
18-11-2010, 07:26 AM

:faf:

Beefster
18-11-2010, 08:25 AM
is it wrong to watch Leo Messi's goal and now just think standard? cos he's done it so often, hell he did it again tonight against brazil

If that hadn't been Messi then I don't think it would be on the shortlist. Good goal but I don't think he did anything absolutely special and the Nasri and Yokoyama goals were far better versions of that type of goal.

Anyway, Altintop for me. I love big volleys into the top corner from outside the box.

Ritchie
18-11-2010, 08:28 AM
:faf:

:smug:

Keith_M
18-11-2010, 10:25 AM
If Deek's attempt for a 3rd on Saturday hadn't been saved, that would have been the obvious winner.

:greengrin

Supraninja
18-11-2010, 12:02 PM
When I got in from the cup game against Kilmarnock, I just wanted to watch a game of proper football. Actually, just any football, to calm me down. The ONLY game I could find on all my sports channels was Japan vs North Korea in the Female U-17s World Cup... obviously want Japan to win but they're 1-0 down, 20 minutes to go. Japan score when a cross is lobbed over the tiny Korean keeper, 1-1.

THEN. Yokoyama Kumi scores that goal that's 10th in the list there. I was cheering, it was a great moment. I voted for her, because a) it was a really good goal/moment that cheered me up a lot after the Hibs game and b) because I would love it if Messi/Robben etc. were beaten to goal of the year by a Japanese schoolgirl.

So I think everyone else should vote for her as well.. Oh and Japan won that game 2-1 so that was the winning goal :greengrin

Keith_M
18-11-2010, 12:48 PM
THEN. Yokoyama Kumi scores that goal that's 10th in the list there. I was cheering, it was a great moment. I voted for her, because a) it was a really good goal/moment that cheered me up a lot after the Hibs game and b) because I would love it if Messi/Robben etc. were beaten to goal of the year by a Japanese schoolgirl.

So, it's got absolutely nothing to do with your obsession with Japanese schoolgirls then?

:hmmm:

jackhfc
18-11-2010, 01:28 PM
So, it's got absolutely nothing to do with your obsession with Japanese schoolgirls then?

:hmmm:

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

hibeemarley
18-11-2010, 01:38 PM
messi

unbelievable techers

swedish guy 2nd
irish guy 3rd