PDA

View Full Version : crowd at pittodrie?

hibhib7
16-11-2010, 12:07 PM
How many will be there tonight? The Aberdeen fans aint exactly turning up in droves at the moment. This could be an all-time low for a Scotland home game. Does anyone know the present lowest attendance?

Antifa Hibs
16-11-2010, 12:23 PM
Can't blame anyone for not wanting to turn up for that pish forward slash that useless hertz ****.

If it was at ER and you offered me a free ticket and a lift to and from the house in a limo full of kelly brooks, I still doubt i'd want to go.

easty
16-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Can't blame anyone for not wanting to turn up for that pish forward slash that useless hertz ****.

If it was at ER and you offered me a free ticket and a lift to and from the house in a limo full of kelly brooks, I still doubt i'd want to go.

If you are ever offered that I'll happily take it off your hands.....might struggle to get me out the limo to actually see any football though.

MussiHibee
16-11-2010, 12:29 PM
Think I read somewhere that 8000 tickets had been sold??...

hibhib7
16-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Think I read somewhere that 8000 tickets had been sold??...If that's correct it has certainly exceeded my expectations! Well done to these hardy souls.

Ozyhibby
16-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Game should have been at Easter road anyway, in recognition of the investment we have made in the East Stand.:grr:

Keith_M
16-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Game should have been at Easter road anyway, in recognition of the investment we have made in the East Stand.:grr:

Levein at Easter Road? Somehow I doubt it.

essexhibee
16-11-2010, 01:13 PM
The whole thing is a joke.

What is a friendly against the faroe islands beneficial in?

Joke.

Hibs Class
16-11-2010, 01:16 PM
I think Aberdeen fans are generally pretty enthusiastic supporters of the national team (more so than those from Edinburgh & Glasgow) and that was one of the reasons why more games have gone to Pittodrie in recent years

marinello59
16-11-2010, 01:19 PM
How many will be there tonight? The Aberdeen fans aint exactly turning up in droves at the moment. This could be an all-time low for a Scotland home game. Does anyone know the present lowest attendance?

To be fair to the Aberdeen fans (probably a first for me :greengrin) they usually pack Pittodrie out for a match involving Scotland at any level (The Scotland - France Under 21 has low ticket sales but had massive queues at the turnstiles on the night.) But the Faroes with a team which has hacked nearly everybody off with that plum in charge? Don't blame them for not going.

As for the lowest attendance, I was at a midweek home international against Northern Ireland at Hampden in the late 70's /early 80's which must have had less than 10 000 there.

KeithTheHibby
16-11-2010, 01:23 PM
Sean Maloney up front??

The guy is a complete and utter cock and I would rather have Berti Vogts in charge rather than that hertz twat.

LancashireHibby
16-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Aren't the Faroes considered to be something of a local derby for Aberdeen?

BryanV
16-11-2010, 02:33 PM
Sean Maloney up front??

The guy is a complete and utter cock and I would rather have Berti Vogts in charge rather than that hertz twat.

Maloney's a decent player and should have featured more than he has.

Speedy
16-11-2010, 02:41 PM

:agree:

silverhibee
16-11-2010, 02:41 PM
Levein at Easter Road? Somehow I doubt it.

He was at the derby game watching Hadraig play.

erin go bragh
16-11-2010, 02:42 PM
couldnt care less tbh [harry potter is a joke[what has he ever won]
would be worth getting beat tonight to get rid of him.

lucky
16-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Whole game is a farce. But then so is the TA. They travel the world but don't watch their team at home.

essexhibee
16-11-2010, 03:40 PM
I think maloney is overrated tbh never been much impressed by him.

Spudster
16-11-2010, 03:46 PM
To be fair to the Aberdeen fans (probably a first for me :greengrin) they usually pack Pittodrie out for a match involving Scotland at any level (The Scotland - France Under 21 has low ticket sales but had massive queues at the turnstiles on the night.)

I think Aberdeen fans are generally pretty enthusiastic supporters of the national team (more so than those from Edinburgh & Glasgow) and that was one of the reasons why more games have gone to Pittodrie in recent years
The amount of people that travel down to Hampden from Aberdeen(shire) is truly astounding, all more of a reason to level Hampden and build a national stadium somewhere more relevant or even share Murrayfield which has decent rail links.

seanraff07
16-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Maloney isn't very good, what's he done the last few seasons? I've rarely saw Maloney actually take on a player and get past them.

GreenPJ
16-11-2010, 04:14 PM
The whole thing is a joke.

What is a friendly against the faroe islands beneficial in?

Joke.

Scotland are in danger of dropping to pot 5 in the next seedings for the next WC qualifiers due to current ranking and having no games lined up before the draw am guessing might have something to do with it.

.Sean.
16-11-2010, 04:45 PM
Scotland, a team managed by a specky, hun-loving, biased, anti-Hibs, Jambo twat versus The Faroe Islands at Pittodrie, a total *****hole, on a baltic November night?

I'll pass, thank you very much. Lucky if there's 12000 hardy souls/lunatics/cold-loving bams in attendance.

.Sean.
16-11-2010, 04:47 PM
Maloney isn't very good, what's he done the last few seasons? I've rarely saw Maloney actually take on a player and get past them.
He is a great diver though :agree:

But no, not the kind of diver who you'll see in flippers and a snorkel...

He's an overweight, over-rated cheating Sellick bassa.

bigstu
16-11-2010, 04:49 PM
well i'll be there!! with my thermols on, it's freezing

seanraff07
16-11-2010, 04:53 PM
He is a great diver though :agree:

But no, not the kind of diver who you'll see in flippers and a snorkel...

He's an overweight, over-rated cheating Sellick bassa.

Bang on there :agree:

KeithTheHibby
16-11-2010, 05:02 PM

I think you are missing the point - Maloney plays midfield for Celtic so why is that inept boring rubber johnny playing him up front???

I would rather have Kyle in there.

I should add that this is not an attack on Maloney who is, by rights, a decent player in midfield.