PDA

View Full Version : Hibernian Family Fun Day

Gatecrasher
15-11-2010, 05:56 PM
Sorry if posted but cant see it

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20101115/hibernian-family-fun-day_2262950_2221045

I aint got kids but its a good offer for those who do! £22 for 1 Adult and 2 Kids.

get those tickets snapped up and lets make ER Bouncin :notworthy:

marinello59
15-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Good stuff. The club really are making an effort to get families along to ER now. The future is bright.:thumbsup:

Keith_M
15-11-2010, 06:04 PM
Well Done Hibs.

The club has been criticised for not being very creative with their pricing so should be applauded for this initiative. I hope there's a decent takeup of tickets.

Andy74
15-11-2010, 06:24 PM
They do a lot these days. Unfortunately the f'ing and c'ing is still a little much at times for the young ones. I took my wife last week to who has now banned me from taking the daughter back with me! We'll see how long that lasts!

Sammy7nil
15-11-2010, 06:37 PM
I take it if you are a season ticket holder you can take 2 kids for free :confused:

marinello59
15-11-2010, 06:46 PM
They do a lot these days. Unfortunately the f'ing and c'ing is still a little much at times for the young ones. I took my wife last week to who has now banned me from taking the daughter back with me! We'll see how long that lasts!

Promise to control yourself in future and see if she will relent.:agree:

Davy Mac
15-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Interestingly I was going to take the 3 kids to Inverness with me on saturday and then looked at the concession price!

£15.00 each - eh, nah - so 1 adult & 3 kids - £55.00 plus petrol, grub etc

Hibs v St J - £22.00 Adult plus 2 kids & 1 @ £12.00 - £34.00

Shame really cause the boys fancy a wee trip to Caley.

crash
15-11-2010, 07:41 PM
Think it is a good idea, but the last game they tried this it was poorly marketed. Think Hibs need to look further afield than their mailing list. If the club want to attract new fans then they need to launch a more aggresive advertising campaign, particularly in the media.

Jack
15-11-2010, 07:56 PM
They might want to consider allowing season ticket holders to take advantage of this deal - the last time STs, who remember are the bread and butter of the club, would have paid the same price despite already having 'bought' their ticket.

PatHead
15-11-2010, 08:03 PM
Think it is a good idea, but the last game they tried this it was poorly marketed. Think Hibs need to look further afield than their mailing list. If the club want to attract new fans then they need to launch a more aggresive advertising campaign, particularly in the media.

Maybe we could get in touch with the people who do the Hearts adverts- then do the opposite

jakki
15-11-2010, 08:40 PM
I took my 9 year old grandaughter and her pal to the last Family day. She was disappointed that it was not like the Bolton Family day with the wall climbing, fire eater etc but that was a special Family day as it was a testamonial but she did enjoy getting her face painted and playing games in BTG before the match, courtesy of BD69.They loved the game.

I didn't realise how much two 9year olds could eat or drink during our time at ER. Certainly just as much cash if I had bought their tickets and so its a no lose situation.

If they have another in warmer weather, I will certainly book more tickets for it.:thumbsup:

Removed
15-11-2010, 08:43 PM
I took my 9 year old grandaughter and her pal to the last Family day. She was disappointed that it was not like the Bolton Family day with the wall climbing, fire eater etc but that was a special Family day as it was a testamonial but she did enjoy getting her face painted and playing games in BTG before the match, courtesy of BD69.They loved the game.

I didn't realise how much two 9year olds could eat or drink during our time at ER. Certainly just as much cash if I had bought their tickets and so its a no lose situation.

If they have another in warmer weather, I will certainly book more tickets for it.:thumbsup:

:hide:

jakki
15-11-2010, 08:50 PM
?? Keep getting your username wrong but you love it :greengrin

Danderhall Hibs
15-11-2010, 09:45 PM
They might want to consider allowing season ticket holders to take advantage of this deal - the last time STs, who remember are the bread and butter of the club, would have paid the same price despite already having 'bought' their ticket.

They've already got you in the door though - why would they refund you? That'd be a bit like buying a £50 pair of jeans in October then moaning that they were only £25 in the sale in December.

madabouthibs
15-11-2010, 09:54 PM
This is a great idea, not only to introduce a potential new generation of fans, but also to try and fill up the now sparsely populated FF stand! Could sound a bit squeely if we score though.... :greengrin

RickyS
15-11-2010, 10:01 PM
whenever I try to add the fun day package and pay for it all it tells me is there is nothing in my basket! anyone else tried?

jakki
15-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I always go with the option of speaking to someone at the ticket office. I am not disabled but cannot climb up stairs and the last 6 games have managed to find me excellent seats. Roll on when I'm 65 and can afford more concessions :thumbsup:

Jack
15-11-2010, 10:22 PM
They've already got you in the door though - why would they refund you? That'd be a bit like buying a £50 pair of jeans in October then moaning that they were only £25 in the sale in December.

Well my daughter, who wasn't really fussy about football and in the Army Cadets, got a freebie as part of the Forces thing for the huns game - she enjoyed it. A few weeks later I had to take her to a game - or miss it myself - and she enjoyed that. Now I probably wouldn't have taken her for the second match unless she had got the freebie first as neither of us would have thought about it. Now she wants a half season ticket for her Christmas.
My point is that it doesn't matter how, or who, you bring along as a 'freebie or low cost' there is a chance they will become regulars and season ticket holders, around 10,000 of us, are ready made recruitment agents.

Danderhall Hibs
15-11-2010, 10:25 PM
Well my daughter, who wasn't really fussy about football and in the Army Cadets, got a freebie as part of the Forces thing for the huns game - she enjoyed it. A few weeks later I had to take her to a game - or miss it myself - and she enjoyed that. Now I probably wouldn't have taken her for the second match unless she had got the freebie first as neither of us would have thought about it. Now she wants a half season ticket for her Christmas.
My point is that it doesn't matter how, or who, you bring along as a 'freebie or low cost' there is a chance they will become regulars and season ticket holders, around 10,000 of us, are ready made recruitment agents.

Fair point.

francobaresi
16-11-2010, 02:39 PM
This would be the time to introduce my 5 year old daughter officially to the Hibs.... When I was 5 my daddy took me down to Easter Road:whistle:...

Gatecrasher
26-11-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20101126/family-fun-day_2262950_2231179
:whistle: