PDA

View Full Version : Hearts Tickets

TamHibs
15-11-2010, 04:04 PM
Anyone have any idea when the new year derby tickets will go on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

biggie1875
15-11-2010, 04:31 PM
think its 10 th december

TamHibs
15-11-2010, 06:44 PM
think its 10 th december

Cheers mate

hibbysam
15-11-2010, 08:21 PM
dont know where that info came from but the ticket office didnt have a clue on saturday when i asked :agree:

Removed
15-11-2010, 08:22 PM
dont know where that info came from but the ticket office didnt have a clue on saturday when i asked :agree:

You should have asked one of the staff then :wink:

LancashireHibby
15-11-2010, 08:57 PM
Would imagine they will be waiting for the Yams to pay the bill for printing the tickets before they consider announcing selling arrangements.

.Sean.
15-11-2010, 09:10 PM
You should have asked one of the staff then :wink:
Don't be daft. Sam's a Panner, hardly got the savvy for that!

:greengrin

hibbysam
15-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Don't be daft. Sam's a Panner, hardly got the savvy for that!

:greengrin

sean thats mean :wink:

Liam_Hibs
18-11-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm gonna be buying 2 tickets for mates for the derby, any idea how I would go about getting them student tickets?

Problem is one studies in Glasgow and the other in Oxford. Any idea how I can get student tickets for them?

Any help apprechiated! :thumbsup:

H18sry
18-11-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm gonna be buying 2 tickets for mates for the derby, any idea how I would go about getting them student tickets?

Problem is one studies in Glasgow and the other in Oxford. Any idea how I can get student tickets for them?

Unless they are season ticket holders I doubt they will get a ticket as there will not be a general sale. :cool2:

Liam_Hibs
18-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Unless they are season ticket holders I doubt they will get a ticket as there will not be a general sale. :cool2:
Ah, thats that sorted then! Utd game it is!

Cheers :greengrin

lyonhibs
18-11-2010, 10:36 PM

I've got a ticket on general sale for the past 2 (?) Derbies at Tynie.

Are you just assuming that the added interest on it being a NY Day Derby will rule out the possobility of a general sale?

A fair assumption I guess, hope it's proven wrong or - I think - I'll be stuffed :boo hoo:

greenlex
19-11-2010, 12:22 AM
I've got a ticket on general sale for the past 2 (?) Derbies at Tynie.

Are you just assuming that the added interest on it being a NY Day Derby will rule out the possobility of a general sale?

A fair assumption I guess, hope it's proven wrong or - I think - I'll be stuffed :boo hoo:
I think this is a certainty. You could always purchase a half season ticket.

Ritchie
19-11-2010, 07:01 AM

You don't get student tickets for the derby

Ritchie
19-11-2010, 07:02 AM

There's always general sale for the games at tynie.

Gone are the days we sell all our allocation.

marinello59
19-11-2010, 08:04 AM
There's always general sale for the games at tynie.

Gone are the days we sell all our allocation.

I would usually agree with you but this one might just buck the trend. Playing it on New years day makes it a much more attractive proposition for some intangible reason.

H18sry
19-11-2010, 09:24 AM
I would usually agree with you but this one might just buck the trend. Playing it on New years day makes it a much more attractive proposition for some intangible reason.

Tradition :wink:

AndersonGGTTH
19-11-2010, 10:21 AM
want to tear down that ****ty bus shelter after what they done :greengrin