PDA

View Full Version : Adams

Diclonius
15-11-2010, 01:51 PM
He was in the stand on Saturday. Does this mean he'll still be serving his entire 12 match touchline ban here? :bitchy:

Kawacabbage10
15-11-2010, 01:54 PM
He was in mobile phone contact with Calderwood, Gareth Evans passed a mobile to CC during the 2nd half.......

Not a bad place for Adams to be just now as he will pick up things from the stand that may not be obvious from the dug out then pass thjem down...

1two
15-11-2010, 02:01 PM
He was in mobile phone contact with Calderwood, Gareth Evans passed a mobile to CC during the 2nd half.......

Not a bad place for Adams to be just now as he will pick up things from the stand that may not be obvious from the dug out then pass thjem down...

Is that allowed

I remember something similar when murinho got suspended at Chelsea and he was banned from contacting the dug out??

jonny
15-11-2010, 02:03 PM
He was in the stand on Saturday. Does this mean he'll still be serving his entire 12 match touchline ban here? :bitchy:

As far as Im aware an appeal is in process. I dont even know what it was for though.

Hibbyradge
15-11-2010, 02:04 PM
I think he has lodged an appeal over the additional suspension.

As the ban was from the SFA and he's now working in the SPL, there isn't really any need for them to uphold their decision.

However...

--------
15-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I think he has lodged an appeal over the additional suspension.

As the ban was from the SFA and he's now working in the SPL, there isn't really any need for them to uphold their decision.

However...

Hmm. I could see them doubling it just for his cheek in moving jobs....

I agree with Kawacabbage - it's no bad thing to have someone up in the stand with a view of the wider picture.

As for not being allowed to communicate with the dugout - ain't his fault if he passes an innocent remark to RP and RP passes it on to the dugout, is it?

:rolleyes:

Zondervan
15-11-2010, 03:25 PM
His ban is over on December 11th, so he will be back in the dugout after that.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1999874

scott7_0(Prague)
15-11-2010, 03:46 PM
His ban is over on December 11th, so he will be back in the dugout after that.

http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1999874

Aye but will he have a suit on or will he be in a tracksuit!:wink:

ano hibby
15-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Sorry i missed all the announcement of Adams threads last week. Could someone remind why he is serving such lengthy bans..?
many thanks

jacomo
15-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Sorry i missed all the announcement of Adams threads last week. Could someone remind why he is serving such lengthy bans..?
many thanks

It's some conspiracy or other...

Franck is God
15-11-2010, 05:44 PM
He had pretty much served all of his ban while Ross County manager and was only going to be in the stand for another couple anyway.

Watching the team from the stands for a few games will do him no harm.

WhileTheChief..
15-11-2010, 06:17 PM
According to the Scotsman he is free to return to the dugout now whilst his appeal is heard. He has served 2 bans and is appealing the 3rd.

hibbybrian
15-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Hmm. I could see them doubling it just for his cheek in moving jobs....

He's in good company Doddie - I believe Sir Patrick of Stanton is still serving his "sentence" :greengrin :grr:

Kojock
15-11-2010, 06:47 PM
According to the Scotsman he is free to return to the dugout now whilst his appeal is heard. He has served 2 bans and is appealing the 3rd.

That is correct and according to Rod Petrie they are confident that the appeal will be successful. :thumbsup: