PDA

View Full Version : Do you do this?

Mark79
14-11-2010, 10:20 PM
Reading the thread on the ****s tv ad and got thinking about the radio ads they do. Does anyone else do the same and turn it off literally 2 notes into "that song"?

Amount of times I have just about driven up the back if the car in front as I rush to get that guff of my stereo.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 10:23 PM
Reading the thread on the ****s tv ad and got thinking about the radio ads they do. Does anyone else do the same and turn it off literally 2 notes into "that song"?

Amount of times I have just about driven up the back if the car in front as I rush to get that guff of my stereo.

Same here and Mrs HH goes mental at my childish reaction!

greenlex
14-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Dont urn it off but do flick the vickies at the radio.

steakbake
14-11-2010, 10:53 PM
I just think of all those unfortunates who'll wake up on chrimbo morning to find a hearts based gift that santa left. Poor sods.

Removed
14-11-2010, 10:57 PM

I have never heard any yams ad on the radio but I always give a big raspberry when I drive past the PBS on Western Approach Road. Did it since I was a bairn on the 33 bus :greengrin

Now I would refuse to drive down Gorgie Road as well.

RickyS
14-11-2010, 11:37 PM

same here! it stops me listening to Forth One altogether

Sir David Gray
14-11-2010, 11:57 PM
On the odd occasion that I have seen/heard Hearts ads on TV and radio, I have turned it off.

Childish, I know, but it makes me feel better! :greengrin

Does anyone go into a shop round about this time of year and place a Hibs calendar in front of the stack of Hearts calendars?

Not that I do any such thing of course. That would just be so petty. :rolleyes:

FifeHib
15-11-2010, 01:06 AM
I always told my young son the smell from the Brewary was from tynecastle and every time we passed on the train he would hold his nose and say very loudly that they really smell bad those jambos don't they dad. Aye son they do.