PDA

View Full Version : Grounds best game?

cam75
14-11-2010, 06:36 PM
If its praise a player sunday then just watched the highlights and JG looked like he had his best game yet and came close near the end with a goal.keep up the work rate hibs 2 games 6 points who thinks we can do 3 games 9 points?
Ps doom and gloom last sunday very hacked off,how good does it feel now?

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 06:40 PM
If its praise a player sunday then just watched the highlights and JG looked like he had his best game yet and came close near the end with a goal.keep up the work rate hibs 2 games 6 points who thinks we can do 3 games 9 points?

Have to agree. I was quick to condemn him, too quick I think.

He has to work on his defensive game and I am sure that CC has his ear on this, but he is extremely comfortable in possession.
Very unlucky with his effort late on and megged the boy beautifully at the edge of the box.
He was comfortable on Wednesday night too.

Westie1875
14-11-2010, 06:41 PM

I thought so to, unfortunately I can see him getting called back to Boro in Jan by TM. However, if we get Booth back from his loan then this may not be such a bad thing.

rossi
15-11-2010, 02:27 AM
Looks good going forward but the Motherwell winger had him on toast in the first half.

Scooter
15-11-2010, 07:53 AM
Looks good going forward but the Motherwell winger had him on toast in the first half.

I have to disagree. I think he's good at defending and doing the basics but not as strong going forward, punts it forward aimlessly to many times for me