PDA

View Full Version : 'Intimidating Atmosphere' at ER says Craigan.

hibsbollah
14-11-2010, 06:35 PM
...In the studio on radio scotland today, great to hear opposition players feel like ER is an intimidating venue now. (refreshing to hear such an intelligent footballer offering opinions on radio scotland for a change). It hasnt always felt like this recently but there was definitely a '12th man' feel to Saturday's win and long may it continue:agree:

PaulSmith
14-11-2010, 06:38 PM
...In the studio on radio scotland today, great to hear opposition players feel like ER is an intimidating venue now. (refreshing to hear such an intelligent footballer offering opinions on radio scotland for a change). It hasnt always felt like this recently but there was definitely a '12th man' feel to Saturday's win and long may it continue:agree:

You mean I've just wasted 5 mins on kickback reading about how Easter Road is souless and lacks any atmosphere.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Great to hear. :thumbsup: I definetley thought we helped the team get over the finishing line yesterday. :top marks

Newhaven
14-11-2010, 08:53 PM
I also heard him say that Murray tried to put his keeper in the hospital towards the end of the game :yawn:

aljo7-0
14-11-2010, 09:02 PM
I know I am biased but whilst Murray was very committed going through flor the ball (and had quite a momentum) I honestly felt he was pulling out of the contact and trying to avoid the collision. :dunno:

Jonnyboy
14-11-2010, 09:13 PM
I know I am biased but whilst Murray was very committed going through flor the ball (and had quite a momentum) I honestly felt he was pulling out of the contact and trying to avoid the collision. :dunno:

:agree:

So Craigan dislikes unsporting behaviour. Pity he gave that no thought when he harrassed the Lion King trying to get Ian sent off

PC Stamp
14-11-2010, 09:30 PM

So Craigan dislikes unsporting behaviour. Pity he gave that no thought when he harrassed the Lion King trying to get Ian sent off

Did he also comment on how Alan Gow DID put Francis Dickoh in hospital AFTER Dickoh had played the ball?

Intelligent when it suits and a sanctimonious erse when it doesn't.

Westie1875
14-11-2010, 09:40 PM

Good, I hope every opposition player hates coming to ER. Craigan is still an erse though IMO, hounding the ref trying to get other players sent off is pathetic. :bitchy:

Hibercelona
14-11-2010, 09:44 PM
We should be making ER hell for opposition teams and supporters IMO.

It really does make a difference.

Sammy7nil
14-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Is Craigan a woman ?

Intimidating atmosphere PMSL :greengrin

He gifted us 2 goals and is making excuses, atmosphere was no better than okay.

Craigan is lucky he did not play 20 30 years ago when crowds did make a noise :cool2:

The only intimidating atmosphere these days is against The Jumbo's and that is a poisonous atmosphere. I love it :greengrin

Ed De Gramo
14-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Hibernian Hibernian Rah Rah Rah

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Craigan is an absolute tool. The way he tried to get Murray sent off was disgusting. Hard challenge, foul, booking yes. But he had every right to go for the ball.

As a couple above point out Gow on Dickoh (have not seen a reply but looked bad at the time) the Renyolds retaliation on Trakyss - where is your comment on that Craigan?

Perhaps he should stick to messing about on the radio / tv.

Anyone else think he was desperate for anything to cover up for his quality defending for Riordans 2nd?!

Craigan glad you enjoyed being intimidated in the capital now #### off back to that dump Motherwell.

matty_f
14-11-2010, 10:52 PM

Lofarl
14-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Intimadating atmosphere? Is anyone else feeling more sorry for Hogg, Rankin & Nish? Ra ra ra

JimBHibees
15-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Craigan has a cheek. I can vividly remember him 'doing' Ian Murray with a horror challenge when he played for the Harry Wraggs.

Booked4Being-Ugly
15-11-2010, 06:08 PM
The worst offence of the day was Alan Gow's haircut - he should have walked for that IMO. :shocked:

The_Todd
15-11-2010, 06:21 PM
I'm sure his local library is more intimidating than the atmosphere he's used to at Fir Park as well.

hibee_girl
15-11-2010, 06:24 PM

Westie1875
15-11-2010, 07:15 PM
The worst offence of the day was Alan Gow's haircut - he should have walked for that IMO. :shocked:

:faf: So true!

matty_f
15-11-2010, 07:21 PM
:agree: It was a total shocker.

EasterRoad4Ever
15-11-2010, 08:49 PM

We've been so deprived of anything to shout about at ER for so long that ANY signs of improvement will be appreciated by the Hibs fans. Saturday was just the start. It would be nice to have a positive atmosphere back.