PDA

View Full Version : St. Mirren (and others, apparently) fans: "It's a conspiracy"

Part/Time Supporter
14-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Referee gives an innocuous decision in the centre circle against Celtc

Uproar from the Oirish hoardes

St. Mirren fans sarcastically chant: "It's a conspiracy"

:top marks

Sylar
14-11-2010, 01:31 PM
Referee gives a slightly innocuous decision in the centre circle against Celtc

Ahhh - makes more sense - I thought it was the Celtc fans singing it :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
14-11-2010, 01:32 PM

:hilarious

Frazerbob
14-11-2010, 01:58 PM
Good to hear the DJ playing It's Not Fair by Lilly Allen at half time.

Sir David Gray
14-11-2010, 01:59 PM
Ahhh - makes more sense - I thought it was the Celtc fans singing it :greengrin

So did I at first. That is brilliant by the St Mirren fans. :greengrin

seanraff07
14-11-2010, 01:59 PM

Brilliant :faf:

Phil D. Rolls
14-11-2010, 02:01 PM

OMG, remember how they reacted when Sammy the Tammy came out wearing bandages on his knees? I sense a complaint coming.

--------
14-11-2010, 02:27 PM
OMG, remember how they reacted when Sammy the Tammy came out wearing bandages on his knees? I sense a complaint coming.

I'm shocked - truly shocked - that anyone would seek to mock these vicTIMised innocents in their struggle for toleration and equality.

I fully expect the SFA to show appropriate solidarity with the underdog and penalise St Mirren at least 10 points.

Justice demands no less. :agree:

Tricla
14-11-2010, 06:08 PM

Superb. Get it right up the Bloostained Celtc bints!

Hibercelona
14-11-2010, 06:13 PM
:top marks :faf:

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 06:16 PM

So did I at first. That is brilliant by the St Mirren fans. :greengrin

:yawn:
A plum supporting mate advised me on Thursday that the yams began this chant after Ledley's sending off.
Was that brilliant too?

greenlex
14-11-2010, 06:20 PM
A plum supporting mate advised me on Thursday that the yams began this chant after Ledley's sending off.
Was that brilliant too?

If it's true yup. Why wouldn't it be?

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Was that brilliant too?
Yes..

The_Todd
14-11-2010, 07:12 PM
Was that brilliant too?

Yes.

Hibercelona
14-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Was that brilliant too?

So it happened to them twice?

Thats beyond brilliant. :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
14-11-2010, 07:33 PM
If it's true yup. Why wouldn't it be?

think he's trying to suss out the Celtic haters??

I agree with his comment though.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 08:17 PM
think he's trying to suss out the Celtic haters??

I agree with his comment though.

I'm actually a wee bit tired of the relentless Celtic baiting on here and just about everywhere else.
We have a duty to pick away at the plums and retain a healthy dislike for everyone else but I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda? Even to the point that we have some sort of love-in with those Gorgie ****ers.

Broken Gnome
14-11-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm actually a wee bit tired of the relentless Celtic baiting on here and just about everywhere else.
We have a duty to pick away at the plums and retain a healthy dislike for everyone else but I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda? Even to the point that we have some sort of love-in with those Gorgie ****ers.

What's to 'worry' about? I'd worry more if we had Celtic sympathies just because Hearts don't like them. At it's most basic, they're half of the Old Firm, therefore deserving of total contempt. With extra context, the 'agenda' is a natural reaction from us and every sane football fan in Scotland to the club that have been publically humiliating themselves non-stop for the last month.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 08:24 PM
What's to 'worry' about? I'd worry more if we had Celtic sympathies just because Hearts don't like them. At it's most basic, they're half of the Old Firm, therefore deserving of total contempt. With extra context, the 'agenda' is a natural reaction from us and every sane football fan in Scotland to the club that have been publically humiliating themselves non-stop for the last month.

Can I ask - were you happy that Hearts beat Celtic on Wednesday?

PC Stamp
14-11-2010, 08:26 PM

Looking back in time, Celtic done us over by stealing all of our players and paying them big bucks (nothing new there I hear you say ... other than it was illegal in those days!) and pretty much put us out of business 100 years before Hearts tried. Is there any particular reason why we should hold Celtic in any less contempt? Personally I find it very hard to choose the most detestable between them, their blue clad OF bigot brothers and our Edinbugh neighbours.

Jonnyboy
14-11-2010, 08:29 PM

Such as?

They both deserve all the contempt we can fire at them. It's just that Celtc are outdoing HoMoFC in stupidity at the moment and that takes some doing

Broken Gnome
14-11-2010, 08:29 PM

Hell no. If any club in the world were to beat Celtic at the moment, I'd find a funny side to it. But no, I can't say I wanted Hearts to beat Celtic. Sorry.

keep the faith
14-11-2010, 08:30 PM
I want celtic and Rangers to lose every week (except against hearts). And I dislike them both equally. Personally I love that we keep a distance from both the bigot brothers.

Celtic deserve the riling they are getting at the moment on account of their current paranoia overload and their managers ridiculous behavior.

I would love the "Its a conspiracy" chant to follow them about for a bit. :faf:

marinello59
14-11-2010, 08:31 PM

I'll never tire of 'Tic baiting. Or Hun baiting. Or Yam baiting. Or Master...........

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Looking back in time, Celtic done us over by stealing all of our players and paying them big bucks (nothing new there I hear you say ... other than it was illegal in those days!) and pretty much put us out of business 100 years before Hearts tried. Is there any particular reason why we should hold Celtic in any less contempt? Personally I find it very hard to choose the most detestable between them, their blue clad OF bigot brothers and our Edinbugh neighbours.

And that balance is what I referred to before.
Trouble is, on here I see a weighted tendency towards the digging out of Celtic.
A hibby acquaintance ( a casual acquaintance mind you) yesterday referred to them as the 'Tattie Munchers'.
Let us detest them by all means, but without turning into huns or worse still, diet huns.

lapsedhibee
I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda?

I for one am an undercover Hun.

Iggy Pope
Hell no. If any club in the world were to beat Celtic at the moment, I'd find a funny side to it. But no, I can't say I wanted Hearts to beat Celtic. Sorry.

Good, I'm glad you said that.

skipster7
14-11-2010, 08:33 PM
of course:confused:, local rivalry aside, i take great joy when ANYONE beats the bigot bros.

marinello59
14-11-2010, 08:34 PM
I for one am an undercover Hun.

And I'm Dougie Macdonald.

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2010, 08:37 PM
[QUOTE=Hamilton Handling;2637956]I'm actually a wee bit tired of the relentless Celtic baiting on here and just about everywhere else.
We have a duty to pick away at the plums and retain a healthy dislike for everyone else but I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda? Even to the point that we have some sort of love-in with those Gorgie ****ers[QUOTE]

No chance... I hate those poofy pink creatures more than anyone... but if they sing a funny song and you find it funny you can't deny them that.:confused: Seems like your more of a Celtc sympathiser. :wink:

PC Stamp
14-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Trouble is, on here I see a weighted tendency towards the digging out of Celtic.
A hibby acquaintance ( a casual acquaintance mind you) yesterday referred to them as the 'Tattie Munchers'.
Let us detest them by all means, but without turning into huns or worse still, diet huns.

Such comments are unnecessary I agree. I think others though have pointed out why Celtic are receiving the attention just now. I personally don't see the imbalance to which you refer as Hearts IMHO get it far tighter on here far more often than either of the OF do. Celtic however are merely putting themselves in the firing line for the lion's share of the slagging just now, simple as that.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=Hamilton Handling;2637956]I'm actually a wee bit tired of the relentless Celtic baiting on here and just about everywhere else.
We have a duty to pick away at the plums and retain a healthy dislike for everyone else but I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda? Even to the point that we have some sort of love-in with those Gorgie ****ers[QUOTE]

No chance... I hate those poofy pink creatures more than anyone... but if they sing a funny song and you find it funny you can't deny them that.:confused: Seems like your more of a Celtc sympathiser. :wink:

I can understand why you might think that but I'm not. I was fortunate enough to be at Ibrox on Wednesday and as a guest. But sitting in amongst that shower of ***** hard on the heels of listening to their wee cousins last Sunday has probably led to an imbalance in my poison levels.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Such comments are unnecessary I agree. I think others though have pointed out why Celtic are receiving the attention just now. I personally don't see the imbalance to which you refer as Hearts IMHO get it far tighter on here far more often than either of the OF do. Celtic however are merely putting themselves in the firing line for the lion's share of the slagging just now, simple as that.

And so they should.

Bostonhibby
14-11-2010, 08:47 PM

Can see where you are coming from, however I think that the baiting of each of our three favourite targets tends to rise and fall depending upon which has put themselves more in the public glare from time to time.

The citleC, or however they are currently spelling it, have put themselves in the spotlight in a controversial way even more than the consistently newsworthy Yams recently and so probably get more stick, thats the way I see it now anyway, roll on next weeks targets - is Nish fit? :greengrin

Hibercelona
14-11-2010, 08:48 PM
I hate Celtic and Rangers more than I hate Hearts.

And I hate Hearts more than anything. :wink:

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2010, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=Dunbar Hibee;2637995][QUOTE=Hamilton Handling;2637956]I'm actually a wee bit tired of the relentless Celtic baiting on here and just about everywhere else.
We have a duty to pick away at the plums and retain a healthy dislike for everyone else but I worry about the prolific bad feeling towards Celtic and wonder if a lot of us Hibbies have another agenda? Even to the point that we have some sort of love-in with those Gorgie ****ers

I can understand why you might think that but I'm not. I was fortunate enough to be at Ibrox on Wednesday and as a guest. But sitting in amongst that shower of ***** hard on the heels of listening to their wee cousins last Sunday has probably led to an imbalance in my poison levels.

Nah I was joking about the Celtc sympathiser, I can see where your coming from but the abuse Celtc are getting at the moment is well and truely deserved.:agree:

The_Todd
14-11-2010, 09:39 PM
Celtc deserve all the abuse they're getting just now with thier current behaviour and paranoia levels going off the top end of the scale. If the Yams came up wth a funny chant when they played Celtc then good on them.

If there's one criticism you can't label at the Yam hordes is that they're bigoted gloryhunters and I'd rather side with them than either half of the Old Firm any day of the week.

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Celtc deserve all the abuse they're getting just now with thier current behaviour and paranoia levels going off the top end of the scale. If the Yams came up wth a funny chant when they played Celtc then good on them.

If there's one criticism you can't label at the Yam hordes is that they're bigoted gloryhunters and I'd rather side with them than either half of the Old Firm any day of the week.

Well they were fairly up to their knees in it last week. And a lot of them.

Cabbage East
14-11-2010, 10:16 PM

Aye ok then :rolleyes:

Hibs07p
15-11-2010, 06:32 AM
I don't see the problem here. Aberdeen are mutton molesters, Rangers are Huns, Celtic have and always will believe there is an agenda or conspiracy against them to mask their inadequacies, Hearts are a lot of things, but are currently the biggest rsoles of the lot, due to the rogering mad Vlad has dished out to them. Football fans, quite rightly have a dig at the opposition supporters, on topical issues. Less harmful than fighting I suppose. :agree:

degenerated
15-11-2010, 06:53 AM
And I'm Dougie Macdonald.

:singing: dougie, dougie tell us a lie :singing:

Lucius Apuleius
15-11-2010, 07:03 AM
OF are despicable. I detest them with a passion that defies belief. Of the OF I despise celtc more because of their history, what they did to Hibs, and their condescending crap thinking we are their cousins or something equally stupid.

Hertz are an irrelevance unless we are playing them. Beneath contempt and totaly undeserving of my time never mind my hatred. Life is too short to actively hate three teams.

--------
15-11-2010, 09:35 AM

You DO know the history? :cool2:

FWIW I would rather put up with the hostility of the Hun than the everlasting patronising nonsense I've had to put up with from Soapies over the years.

I really don't like either club at all - their influence on Scottish football has been ferociously and unremittingly negative and damaging - but when Celtic supporters assume that we should lie down to them to let them win something instead of Rangers (because if we were REALLY Irish we would), or when our resident RentaBhoy comes on arguing black's white and "it's all the fault of the worldwide SFA/referee/proddy/masonic/whatever conspiracy to shaft the poor wee Celtic and make them look bad" then I feel REALLY sick.

Open hostility I can deal with. Creeping hypocrisy - no thank you. :bitchy:

smurf
15-11-2010, 09:41 AM

I hate Celtc. And i'd suggest i have as a Hibby very good reason to do so.

Think 1887. Think 1987. Just for starters.:wink:

poolman
15-11-2010, 10:59 AM

That is just so wrong :bitchy:

Antifa Hibs
15-11-2010, 11:04 AM

:faf:

Rangers, Celtic, Hertz, they're all ****s. Celtic are getting ripped to **** (and rightly so) because of the way they have been acting on the SFA/referee's for the last 7-8 months. It would be the same if it was Rangers or Hearts.

Saying that, for all I despise everything about Hearts, I have more in common with them and more respect for them than some bunch of gloryhunting whinging weegie barstewards.

Keith_M
15-11-2010, 03:16 PM
If there's one criticism you can't label at the Yam hordes is that they're bigoted gloryhunters

:agree:

They're not glory hunting at all, just bigots. Apparently, they were all up to their knees in it last week.

Iggy Pope
15-11-2010, 05:49 PM
You DO know the history? :cool2:

Of course I do and more than you might think.

FWIW I would rather put up with the hostility of the Hun than the everlasting patronising nonsense I've had to put up with from Soapies over the years.

Strange choice but your call

I really don't like either club at all - their influence on Scottish football has been ferociously and unremittingly negative and damaging - but when Celtic supporters assume that we should lie down to them to let them win something instead of Rangers (because if we were REALLY Irish we would), or when our resident RentaBhoy comes on arguing black's white and "it's all the fault of the worldwide SFA/referee/proddy/masonic/whatever conspiracy to shaft the poor wee Celtic and make them look bad" then I feel REALLY sick.

I can't say I like them either. Just won't get obsessesed to tthe point that you appear to.

Open hostility I can deal with. Creeping hypocrisy - no thank you. :bitchy:
That's twice you've made that point. You would rather be abused than patronised. I get it..

Iggy Pope
15-11-2010, 05:50 PM
That is just so wrong :bitchy:

Wrongly worded maybe but little point in an edit now

Phil D. Rolls
15-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Can see where you are coming from, however I think that the baiting of each of our three favourite targets tends to rise and fall depending upon which has put themselves more in the public glare from time to time.

The citleC, or however they are currently spelling it, have put themselves in the spotlight in a controversial way even more than the consistently newsworthy Yams recently and so probably get more stick, thats the way I see it now anyway, roll on next weeks targets - is Nish fit? :greengrin

Can I just point out that we bait one of three whenever we are bored? At least I have since 1986. :DOH!:

Davy Mac
15-11-2010, 06:18 PM
1st Result I look for every week - Hibs
2nd Result - Pray HOMOFC get beat

Not interested in anybody else.

silverhibee
16-11-2010, 01:53 PM
I was having a wee browse through the Record this morning and read about a St Mirren ball boy who plays in there youth team has been charged with making a gesture at the celtc fans on Sunday, dont have a link, but it says that several celtc fans pointed out the young lad to the police and he was arrested and a report has been sent to the fiscals office, it was some sectarian stuff the lad alledgedly said.
When i was reading it i thought , what a ****ing cheek celtc fans have to do this to a young lad from another team but yet they cant pick out there own supporters to the police at away games when they sing there bile.
It also says that several celtc fans spilled on to the pitch when they scored there late winner on Sunday, but no action will be taken. :confused:
The SFA should hammer them for this and why has there been no mention of this pitch invasion:greengrin in the sports papers.:grr:

The Gorf
16-11-2010, 02:22 PM
I'll never tire of 'Tic baiting. Or Hun baiting. Or Yam baiting. Or Master...........

frazeHFC
16-11-2010, 03:40 PM
Jambos were singing this too, apparently every time Celtic never got their decision.

son of haggart
16-11-2010, 04:33 PM

I can put you in touch with some hearts 'fans' on the kickback site who get very upset when the majority have a go at Rangers (and Chelsea), if you want to compare notes

:fishin:

Iggy Pope
16-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I can put you in touch with some hearts 'fans' on the kickback site who get very upset when the majority have a go at Rangers (and Chelsea), if you want to compare notes

:fishin:

:hmmm:
Your 'majority' sounded in fine voice last Sunday right enough. You keep the kickback site to yourself thanks. I've never been near it and won't start now.
My thoughts on this are being distorted a wee bit. I'm fed up with conspiracy this, conspiracy that and I was concerned that some were taking their eye off the real enemy - you lot. To the point that we're loving your chants and celebrating an 'Edinburgh double'. Well **** that. This thread evidently has me down as a Celtic sympathiser when I'm really just a Hearts hater.
Forums eh?
I'm off to watch Specky's Scotland side struggle against the Faroes.

Iggy Pope
16-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Jambos were singing this too, apparently every time Celtic never got their decision.

Were they?