PDA

View Full Version : NHC Dundee United players on a curfew

Darth Hibbie
14-11-2010, 07:33 AM
Looks like Dundee United have taken a tough line with there players following the incident last week.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/football/spl/2010/11/14/peter-houston-dundee-united-backroom-staff-are-phoning-david-goodwillie-every-night-to-ensure-he-s-at-home-and-away-from-trouble-86908-22716488/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

marinello59
14-11-2010, 07:36 AM
He won't be allowed out of Dundee? That is tough treatment.:agree:

Viva_Palmeiras
14-11-2010, 08:11 AM
Of course being a poorly paid pro
He won't have access to such technology as call forwarding
Heck he may even have that neat option from bt that switches automatically to your mobile if you're not within range of the house

dp00
16-11-2010, 09:57 PM
i understand there reasons....... however if my work done that to me i would be telling them them to get to ****

ScottB
16-11-2010, 11:35 PM
i understand there reasons....... however if my work done that to me i would be telling them them to get to ****

Most normal folk could easily have been sacked for some of the stuff he's been done for at the end of the day.

NORTHERNHIBBY
17-11-2010, 10:03 AM
Almost a template of Druncan Ferguson. There seems to be lot of football players, that if they didn't have the money and the opportunities that the game gives them to lift themselves out of their particular circumstances, would just be tuppeny ****bags filling up the court report pages of the local papers.

IWasThere2016
17-11-2010, 11:40 AM
He won't be allowed out of Dundee? That is tough treatment.:agree:

He could get in bother anywhere - even Dundee :cool2:

Just Jimmy
18-11-2010, 11:45 AM
He could get in bother anywhere - even Dundee :cool2:

He already does. That's a great idea, young guy goes out and gets in bother, now confine him to the goldfish bowl of a 'city' where everyone knows who he is and how to get him into bother. A great idea from Houston.

Goodwillie's a clown, if he gets a hammering it's long overdue.

IWasThere2016
18-11-2010, 11:48 AM
He already does. That's a great idea, young guy goes out and gets in bother, now confine him to the goldfish bowl of a 'city' where everyone knows who he is and how to get him into bother. A great idea from Houston.

Goodwillie's a clown, if he gets a hammering it's long overdue.

:agree: