PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona v Villareal

Hibbyradge
13-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Is anyone else watching this game?

What a fantastic finish by Messi. He might develop into a player. We should keep an eye on him.

On another note, why wasn't Maxwell sent off for that cynical foul?

We moan about Rantic, but every league is the same. The top teams get all the breaks from referees.

They're not corrupt or cheats. Just scared.

Hibbyradge
13-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Jeezo!

His second goal might even be better than the first.

What a deft touch. Brilliant.

He reminds me of myself as a young man. :rolleyes:

McKenzie
13-11-2010, 11:22 PM
who would he replace :wink:

GhostofBolivar
14-11-2010, 06:20 AM
Is anyone else watching this game?

What a fantastic finish by Messi. He might develop into a player. We should keep an eye on him.

On another note, why wasn't Maxwell sent off for that cynical foul?

We moan about Rantic, but every league is the same. The top teams get all the breaks from referees.

They're not corrupt or cheats. Just scared.

Pedro's wrongly disallowed offside goal? :cool2:

I actually agree totally. Ronaldo scored a goal for Real Madrid a couple of weeks ago that was about a parsec offside. There are always issues over refereeing in Italy. England isn't any better - Nemanja Vidic should've been sent off in the Carling Cup final last year, but his last-man foul happened in the first five minutes and he plays for Man U. So the referee bottled it.

Anyway, Messi's only 23. I think we should leave him at Barca for a couple of seasons to mature before we make our move.

On second thoughts, he's too small and he likes to play football. He'd get the **** kicked out of him in the SPL and nothing would be done to protect him. We need someone better equipped for the airborne midfield play of Scotland.