PDA

View Full Version : Trakys

Barney McGrew
13-11-2010, 06:11 PM
Thought I'd give the guy a thread of his own after his performance this afternoon.

He chased, harried, and generally annoyed the Motherwell back four. Won practically everything in the air. Two assists and nearly a third from Deek's late blockbuster.

Take a bow big man. Great shift today :top marks

TornadoHibby
13-11-2010, 06:13 PM
Thought I'd give the guy a thread of his own after his performance this afternoon.

He chased, harried, and generally annoyed the Motherwell back four. Won practically everything in the air. Two assists and nearly a third from Deek's late blockbuster.

Totally agree and had Derek not scored twice Trakys could (and would) easily have been MOTM! :agree:

Quite a pleasant surprise today he was and long may it continue! :agree:

Andy74
13-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Reminds me of Killen. Let's see if he can finish when given a chance too.

BSEJVT
13-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Take a bow son.

After being very critical and wrong about him before. its only fair to eat humble pie now.

That's the best performance from a Hibs Centre Forward playing that type of role I have seen in a long time.

matty_f
13-11-2010, 06:15 PM
Agree. thought he was excellent today.

tamig
13-11-2010, 06:17 PM
Take a bow son.

After being very critical and wrong about him before. its only fair to eat humble pie now.

That's the best performance from a Hibs Centre Forward playing that type of role I have seen in a long time.

Thought he played a major role today. Used his body well and never gave their defenders a minutes peace. Excellent flick-ons, knock downs and some good hold up play too. Played the role very well.

Wotherspiniesta
I said it on after Wednesday, he looks like a proper old fashioned centre forward. Perfect partner for Derek.

erin-go-bragh87
I said before the game that I hoped he would try and put himself about and let Riordan feed of him like O'Connor used to do. He did it realy well and it looks like the start of a great front 2.

lucky
13-11-2010, 06:20 PM
I said it on after Wednesday, he looks like a proper old fashioned centre forward. Perfect partner for Derek.

Was going to post the same. He was MOTM

Hibby Bairn
13-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Totally agree and had Derek not scored twice Trakys could (and would) easily have been MOTM! :agree:

Yes he did well. But MOTM was surely Ian Murray.

PISTOL1875
13-11-2010, 06:24 PM

I said it on here after last Sunday.. If we can get him and keep him fit then we have a player....

Great shift big man....

MussyHibby
13-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Thought he was excellent and my m.o.m

A lot of positives already mentioned, however felt is short sharp passes and lay offs were super for a big guy. Great shift too. Well done son :)

smurf
13-11-2010, 06:27 PM
Great shift.

Bishop Hibee
13-11-2010, 06:27 PM
He had a good game today. I was quick to write him off but he obviously wasn't fit. Not sure how many goals he'll get but he reminds of me of Gareth Evans a bit with his harrying of defenders.

essexhibee
13-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Wonderful news as I was hoping the guy would come good. Amazing what a bit of confidence can do.

Hopefully he is a good find.

Keith_M
13-11-2010, 06:30 PM
I was there with my Dad today and we both thought he was MoM material. I agree Murray was good but Trakys was better.

hibsbollah
13-11-2010, 06:31 PM
All that was missing was his finishing. Gives us a nasty edge we've been missing, won at least two free kicks in dangerous positions due to a bit of...err..exaggeration as well:thumbsup:

bigstu
13-11-2010, 06:32 PM
all i can say is get it right up the people who doubted him before he even got a chance

soupy
13-11-2010, 06:38 PM
Excellent today, and by all accounts had a good game against Rangers, hopefully over the next 5 or 6 weeks he can keep it up and get rewarded with a contract...

cam75
13-11-2010, 06:39 PM
Could see in flashes in previous games he has a football brain just needed match time anyone no how long his contract is for jan or end of season?if he keeps it up do you think cc will offer him a new contract?:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

hibee_girl
13-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Could see in flashes in previous games he has a football brain just needed match time anyone no how long his contract is for jan or end of season?if he keeps it up do you think cc will offer him a new contract?:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

The end of the season

Sergey

:rules:

Every thread with a players name as the title should be started to simply lambaste the player in question; with the usual accusations of 'not being Hibs class' - 'huddy' - 'wage thief' etc.

Maybe you're starting a new trend :wink:

lucky
All that was missing was his finishing. Gives us a nasty edge we've been missing, won at least two free kicks in dangerous positions due to a bit of...err..exaggeration as well:thumbsup:

He knows when to stay on his feet and knows when not too. Professional in his attitude towards the game. He won headers all day and when he did not he was a pest. Also he was NEVER offside unlike a certain other Hibs center forward who used to frequent our forward line. Only down side is I'm not sure how many goals he will contribute but clearly Deeks thrived working with him.

frazeHFC
13-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Was fantastic today. Both in the air and with his feet. Class performance and Deek ows him one, or two, as his headers for the goals won us the match.

:top marks Big man

delbert
13-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Posted this before but I reckon its worth repeating, with Duffy alongside Trakys, and Deek just behind both of them in the hole, we have the prospect of a genuine, potent strike force, with each of them giving teams different types of problems to contend with, and if we can get another genuine striker in during the January window for real competition (Griffiths, Rooney), I think we are on to something up front, pleasant change after all the doom and gloom when Stokes left.

EasterRoad4Ever
13-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Just behind Deeks as MOTM. Excellent performance.

jonny
13-11-2010, 06:46 PM
Take a bow son.

I can only mirror your sentiments. I thought he'd been around for too long without playing to be any good.
I'll have my humble pie with gravy and brown sauce - I'll have it whilst watching a rerun of the big mans performance on Alba

hibsbollah
13-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Also he was NEVER offside unlike a certain other Hibs center forward who used to frequent our forward line.

:agree:I was thinking the same watching the game today. That 'certain other' could learn a lot from Trachys's ability to make it difficult for a marker and bringing others into the game, instead of putting his head down and falling over.

greenlex
13-11-2010, 07:04 PM

Agree100%

Westie1875
13-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Excellent performance from the big man today, if he keeps this up I'd like to see a contract extension offered as he only signed til the end of the season. :agree:

Golden Bear
13-11-2010, 07:13 PM
An excellent performance from the big man.

I always said that Yogi had an eye for a player.

:rolleyes:

Booked4Being-Ugly
13-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Big man was excellent today and will turn out to be a great signing.

He chased everything today and never gave the Well defence a minutes peace.

Great partnership with Deeks.

:notworthy:

Alfred E Newman
13-11-2010, 07:53 PM
I can only mirror your sentiments. I thought he'd been around for too long without playing to be any good.
I'll have my humble pie with gravy and brown sauce - I'll have it whilst watching a rerun of the big mans performance on Alba

Me too. I didn`t rate the guy but I have to admit that today he was different class. I was fortunate to be partaking of Hibs hospitality today and Riordan had nothing but praise for him after the game naming him as his man of the match.

hibsbollah
13-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Riordan had nothing but praise for him after the game naming him as his man of the match.

But surely Riordan is nothing but a egotistical selfish ned with no interest in anything except himself? He couldnt be praising one of his teammates surely?:greengrin

essexhibee
13-11-2010, 07:57 PM
Me too. I didn`t rate the guy but I have to admit that today he was different class. I was fortunate to be partaking of Hibs hospitality today and Riordan had nothing but praise for him after the game naming him as his man of the match.

Great to hear. Im sure hes loving him having him up there with him as opposed to nish.

Please for the guy, he recieved massive abuse at first but is proving the doubters massively wrong.

truehibernian
13-11-2010, 07:57 PM
It was his link up play that surprised me. Really clever flicks, use of the chest, winning important headers. Freed up Derek as well and ensured he could concentrate on what he is good at.

Very impressive show for the full 90.

madabouthibs
13-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Thouroughly enjoyed watching him today, its great knowing that, when the ball comes towards our strikers from the air, theres a pretty good chance its a Hibs head thats gonna be knocking it on! :thumbsup:

Great performance big man :top marks

Speedway
13-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Trackys was noising up the Mothers defense an absolute treat. I like the guy's desire to use his muscle, slide it in and thrust forward.

He reminds me in that sense, a little bit of Totti. I like Totti and Totti likes Goodwillie.

The mothers learned today that you can't pull Trakys off the ball. The balls are his.

Purehibee_MYB
13-11-2010, 08:18 PM
He was my man of the match by a long shot... He didn't stop... he was putting pressure on the m'well defence all game, and put in some great tackles as well as setting up deeks for his goals, and a great set up for that cracker of a strike deeks tried! Really hope he can keep it up!

keep the faith
13-11-2010, 08:24 PM
yep. Now THATS what a number nine should look like!!

A brave, thoughtful, aggresive and mature performance. Lets hope he can keep it up.

fife hfc
13-11-2010, 08:28 PM
He reminds me of Mixu and it helps when the ball goes forward it actually sticks rather than coming straight back at the defence. he is not the fastest or will he score that many goals imho but he will create a good few and allow us as a team to defend higher up the pitch as we know the ball is not coming straight back at us.

Billy Whizz
13-11-2010, 08:29 PM
"Tracky bottoms" as he was affectionately christened at Ibrox on Monday had a cracking game!
well done

tamig
13-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Another thing I noticed was that he hardly gave away any fouls. Challenged for every ball fair and square and never moaned once if something didn't go his way - like getting shoved in the back numerous times by Craigan. Think he will be a vital player for us.

aljo7-0
13-11-2010, 08:39 PM
He was my MOTM today. Had questioned his fitness before but he covered miles of
ground today, was absolutley solid and made some great tackles too. :top marks

RickyS
13-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Excellent performance from the big man today, if he keeps this up I'd like to see a contract extension offered as he only signed til the end of the season. :agree:

am i right in thinking only Hart & Murray from the team today are on contracts beyond the end of the season?

hibee_girl
13-11-2010, 08:53 PM
am i right in thinking only Hart & Murray from the team today are on contracts beyond the end of the season?

Brown, De Graaf and Hanlon too

Billy Whizz
13-11-2010, 08:55 PM

No. Mark Brown and De Graaf have contracts after this season

Greenblood70
13-11-2010, 09:00 PM
This boy can put in some shift eh? Tremendous workrate and has a decent touch to compliment it.

Hopefully he'll get a goal or two soon as well, his hard work certainly deserves it. Looking forward to seeing a partnership develop between him and Deek, there are already very encouraging signs.

RickyS
13-11-2010, 09:01 PM
Brown, De Graaf and Hanlon too

thanks for that, when do we think CC will know the players well enough to decide who he wants to keep? and when will he start negotiating?

Billy Whizz
13-11-2010, 09:06 PM
thanks for that, when do we think CC will know the players well enough to decide who he wants to keep? and when will he start negotiating?

I think come January he will be in a better position. Guys who won't play or start regularly by then will be surplus to Hibs

AFKA5814_Hibs
13-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Very impressed with him today.

down the slope
13-11-2010, 09:09 PM
I think Scottish football is right up his street, he just makes himself awkward and you have to foul him if he gets below the ball, another good point is he stays on his feet unlike others and gets referees on his side without greetin his eyes out, It's been three years since we had a Killen replacement so lets hope we retain the formula.

--------
13-11-2010, 09:13 PM
This thread worries me.

Unless I've missed something, every poster on this thread is in agreement that Trakys had a good game and may indeed be a find worthy of being offered a long-term contract.

This is a thread entirely complimentary to the guy, with no dissenting voices, no snide comments, no criticism or abuse....

Ah, I see four unpleasant-looking guys on horseback just rode into the car park, and a big cloud of locusts coming behind them.... :devil:

Teo10
13-11-2010, 09:16 PM
Outstanding... that is all:agree:

Hibbyradge
13-11-2010, 09:16 PM
This thread worries me.

Unless I've missed something, every poster on this thread is in agreement that Trakys had a good game and may indeed be a find worthy of being offered a long-term contract.

This is a thread entirely complimentary to the guy, with no dissenting voices, no snide comments, no criticism or abuse....

Ah, I see four unpleasant-looking guys on horseback just rode into the car park, and a big cloud of locusts coming behind them.... :devil:

You're seeing things.

http://dailybail.com/storage/flying_pigs.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284956 011997

BroxburnHibee
13-11-2010, 09:25 PM
You're seeing things.

http://dailybail.com/storage/flying_pigs.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1284956 011997

:hilarious

Positive threads on the main board - long may it continue :greengrin

--------
13-11-2010, 09:27 PM
You're seeing things.

Good grief! Them too! :shocked:

Robinho08
13-11-2010, 09:30 PM
I was impressed with him too, not always on his backside like Nish, good to see him get a goal though. It will come if he stays fit.

Bookkeeper
13-11-2010, 09:34 PM
This thread worries me.

I've got a complaint....

Don't think he got himself offside the whole game! Whats goin on?!?! :wink:

--------
13-11-2010, 09:38 PM
I've got a complaint....

Don't think he got himself offside the whole game! Whats goin on?!?! :wink:

There's aye one.... :rolleyes:

West Stand View
13-11-2010, 09:42 PM
Thought he had a good game and put a decent shift in working hard and harried well (although challenge at the end was a bit wild). First touch better than Nish and laid off ball well.

NAE NOOKIE
13-11-2010, 09:43 PM
Have to agree with this.

In the few times he was on the pitch prior to today he didnt look much, but if he keeps up that level all the time he will be an excellent player for us.

Great shift today Mr Trakys.

:thumbsup:

bighairyfaeleith
13-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Hold on, this clown has been up front in the last two games and has scored less than me on a night out, get him tae ****:greengrin

--------
13-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Hold on, this clown has been up front in the last two games and has scored less than me on a night out, get him tae ****:greengrin

THAT's more like it! :greengrin

dave62
13-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Played really well today. Good in the air and on the ground, links play up well, works hard and tackles well for a striker. Like to see him get a goal but he's not really had many scoring opportunities.

The Harp Awakes
13-11-2010, 09:55 PM
The big man was a stand out. A long time since we've seen a Hibs forward bully the opposition all over the park. Trakys and Deeks look a good partnership:agree:

PatHead
13-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Played really well today. Good in the air and on the ground, links play up well, works hard and tackles well for a striker. Like to see him get a goal but he's not really had many scoring opportunities.

Never gets himself in position. Nish would have had loads of goals after running onto his own headers after bullying the opposition!

At The Edge
13-11-2010, 09:58 PM
Thought he carried on his performance from Wed at Ibrox, today he was excellent, my own MOTM, really looks like hes enjoying himself as well :thumbsup:

Winston Ingram
13-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Un-be-lieveable Trakys!

blackpoolhibs
13-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I couldn't believe the stick he was getting prior to Wednesday. He'd hardly played at all, apart from 5 minutes here and there. He certainly did a great job today. :top marks

matty_f
13-11-2010, 10:48 PM
I couldn't believe the stick he was getting prior to Wednesday. He'd hardly played at all, apart from 5 minutes here and there. He certainly did a great job today. :top marks

:agree:

TrinityHibs
13-11-2010, 10:48 PM
MOM and as the Martini man says END OF:thumbsup:

capitalhibee
13-11-2010, 11:00 PM
Really good game for the big man today. Not my man of the match though, that goes to Murray

Thats one thing Hibs have been missing for a long long time,, A bit of fight,,,

Murray fights for the jersey, and it reflects throughout the team.

Keep it up.

I thought we were a bit nervous in the second half and defended to deep. But 3 points is 3 points, so who gives a flying one

7Hero
13-11-2010, 11:03 PM
man of the match for me...

Scooter
13-11-2010, 11:40 PM
He was excellent today gave 150% some of his passing was great too! Personnaly I still don't think he's fit he looked knackered after 40 mins, but he never gave up. It was nice to see riordan try his hardest to help him out doing lots of leg work in the second half. This is no negative on the guy I was very impressed

Gatecrasher
13-11-2010, 11:48 PM
agree with all of the above :agree:

I liked the link up play with the players around him and made a nuisance of himself for the Motherwell Defence

SMAXXA
14-11-2010, 03:46 AM
Thought he had a good game and put a decent shift in working hard and harried well (although challenge at the end was a bit wild). First touch better than Nish and laid off ball well.

Better than who? Aw you mean the guy we have missd the last few weeks, naaaa!

Well done Trakys I was a doubter but youve proved me wrong so far, keep up the good work san

LaMotta
14-11-2010, 04:14 AM
Trakys is my new hero:notworthy:

The_Horde
14-11-2010, 04:50 AM
I think Scottish football is right up his street, he just makes himself awkward and you have to foul him if he gets below the ball, another good point is he stays on his feet unlike others and gets referees on his side without greetin his eyes out, It's been three years since we had a Killen replacement so lets hope we retain the formula.

Track ass is the man.

GhostofBolivar
14-11-2010, 06:05 AM
I thought he looked a bit like the Baltic Nish last weekend, but I'm happy that he's beginning to show he's more than that. It'd be nice to have an effective target man for a change. And if he can develop into that, let's not let him leave the way we did with Mixu and Brewster...

IWasThere2016
14-11-2010, 07:09 AM
Well done Mr T :thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
14-11-2010, 08:06 AM
It's quite amusing that despite Hertz having the scouting network and contacts to bring in 'the cream of Eastern European talent' it's Hbs who seem to have found the best Lithuanian in Edinburgh.

Cracking performance today.

cam75
14-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Riardon looks like he enjoys playing with him you could see that with his 2nd goal,keep it up:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Reaper
14-11-2010, 08:57 AM

Exactly what Deeks has been missing. Dissappointed he didn't get MOM. Not sure about his technical ability yet but he's what we've needed. Someone who can win the ball and hold it up. Priceless when we're under pressure.

steakbake
14-11-2010, 09:01 AM
... and he tracks back as well. He's been good since he actually got a start.

Ritchie
14-11-2010, 10:05 AM
Active 2 stripes before Wednesday, after his last two performances he's upgraded to kappa poppers..... If he keeps it up he'll be Nike cottons by Christmas.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 10:32 AM
Can those who had written Trakyss off, and called him useless and the worst striker at the club since Konte, tell me how you came to that conclusion? Other than being another terrible Hughes signing, and another reason to berate the previous manager, i cant understand how anyone could have had an informed opinion on him, as he had not played more than a few minutes as a sub?:confused:

Bostonhibby
14-11-2010, 10:36 AM
Watched it on Alba, its been so long since we had a player of his type that can actually play that role well that I had to pinch myself, get him signed up if we can, if he continues to perform the risk is that he will use between now and the end of the season to get a better deal elsewhere.............

jdships
14-11-2010, 10:47 AM
THAT's more like it! :greengrin

That's it BE POISITIVE :bitchy::greengrin

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 10:54 AM
Can those who had written Trakyss off, and called him useless and the worst striker at the club since Konte, tell me how you came to that conclusion? Other than being another terrible Hughes signing, and another reason to berate the previous manager, i cant understand how anyone could have had an informed opinion on him, as he had not played more than a few minutes as a sub?:confused:

Will you do the same for Ian Murray given you have been slating him as past it does not have the legs etc etc since the pre-season. I have to say sitting in Ibrox on Wednesday and ER yesterday I did have a laugh thinking about those comments you have made.

Bostonhibby
14-11-2010, 10:58 AM
That's it BE POISITIVE :bitchy::greengrin

POISITIVE - A handy new word for future player / team performance reviews should there ever be a bad one - a cross between poison and negative :thumbsup: Tops JD! :wink:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Will you do the same for Ian Murray given you have been slating him as past it does not have the legs etc etc since the pre-season. I have to say sitting in Ibrox on Wednesday and ER yesterday I did have a laugh thinking about those comments you have made.

I will, he was good yesterday. He did a very good job sitting in front of the back 4. I wouldn't have him at left back though, Humphreys would have ripped him a new arse if he was played there.

cad
14-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Outstanding in the air won everything , worked his socks off as did Deek who had a great afternoon the keepers save from his knockdown for Deek was world class ,
MOM nearly ,but Murray just gets it for me ,great leader and captain showed in his performance yesterday IMO what it means to wear the jersey .

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 11:15 AM
I will, he was good yesterday. He did a very good job sitting in front of the back 4. I wouldn't have him at left back though, Humphreys would have ripped him a new arse if he was played there.

I think you were also casting doubts over trayss following the dundee utd game based on the highlights.

Re Murray against Humphrey I made the point that at both ER and away Hump was moved or taken off as Murray had him in his pocket. However I know you would take pleasure in thinking that, so I will leave you to do that!

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 11:23 AM

A bit rich you asking people to explain themselves is it not BH. What about you writing EDG off after the Maribor games?!?

The people writing off Trakys after a few sub appearances are no worse then the people who wrote of EDG after a couple of games :agree:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 11:54 AM
A bit rich you asking people to explain themselves is it not BH. What about you writing EDG off after the Maribor games?!?

The people writing off Trakys after a few sub appearances are no worse then the people who wrote of EDG after a couple of games :agree:

Not really, De Graff was pish in my opinion. And was still pish up to last week. 16 competitive games before he put in a performance i'd say was acceptable, Trakys had not even started a game, and had only played less than an hour in total.

TornadoHibby
14-11-2010, 11:58 AM

I don't think anyone was expecting you to try and "save face" by mentioning that, even if not true, but simply to agree that he was outstanding in the holding role and as captain yesterday as he was on Wednesday evening also! :cool2:

We are all only human BH and therefore can't be right all of the time despite what you may think about yourself! :wink: :greengrin

Most important thing is that A Darkness (over ER due to poor team performances over the last few months appears to be) Ris(es)ing Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxdQmlvdd1c)! :wink:

Enjoy! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 12:07 PM
I don't think anyone was expecting you to try and "save face" by mentioning that, even if not true, but simply to agree that he was outstanding in the holding role and as captain yesterday as he was on Wednesday evening also! :cool2:

We are all only human BH and therefore can't be right all of the time despite what you may think about yourself! :wink: :greengrin

Most important thing is that A Darkness (over ER due to poor team performances over the last few months appears to be) Ris(es)ing Up (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxdQmlvdd1c)! :wink:

Enjoy! :greengrin

I dont give a toss about saving face,:greengrin if De Graff and Rankin or Stevenson or even Nish and Hogg start to play well enough to merit a new contract. And in doing so contribute to Hibs getting to where they should be, fighting for a european place. Nobody would be happier than me.

And Murray playing as well as he did yesterday was bloody fantastic. I wont back down from what i said about him as a left back. He's too slow, he cant pass very well, and takes an age to control a ball, but in amongst the battle in the middle of the park he excelled yesterday, long may it continue. :top marks

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 12:09 PM
Not really, De Graff was pish in my opinion. And was still pish up to last week. 16 competitive games before he put in a performance i'd say was acceptable, Trakys had not even started a game, and had only played less than an hour in total.

De Graaf had played two European games before the domestic season had even started and you'd labelled him a dud! He also played well against United and Rangers before yesterday.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 12:17 PM
De Graaf had played two European games before the domestic season had even started and you'd labelled him a dud! He also played well against United and Rangers before yesterday.

In the two european games i thought he was poor, even though he scored twice at easter road. In the games after i still thought he was poor, and said so, he was our marquee signing of the summer. I also said he needed to improve as these performances were not good enough. I also thought he was poor right up until last week and said so. Since then he's improved and have said so. Trakyss has not had any games, how can anyone judge him?

Hibbyradge
14-11-2010, 12:24 PM
I thought Trakys was ok yesterday, his knock downs and touches seemed to have a bit of purpose and I said so directly after the game, but I didn't think he was extraordinarily good.

I'm glad he's finding favour though.

truehibernian
14-11-2010, 12:24 PM
Fair play to Chris Hogg yesterday. I for one hope he is not offered a contract as I honestly don't rate the guy as a footballer. However, during the pre match warm up he stood and waited for every player coming off the pitch to give them some encouragement and high five treatment. Really cannot fault the guy for his professionalism I have to say, and his attitude. If only he were a footballer :boo hoo:

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 12:48 PM
In the two european games i thought he was poor, even though he scored twice at easter road. In the games after i still thought he was poor, and said so, he was our marquee signing of the summer. I also said he needed to improve as these performances were not good enough. I also thought he was poor right up until last week and said so. Since then he's improved and have said so. Trakyss has not had any games, how can anyone judge him?

That's the point, you can't make an accurate assessment of a player over a couple of games, whether its Trakys or De Graaf.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 12:52 PM
That's the point, you can't make an accurate assessment of a player over a couple of games, whether its Trakys or De Graaf.

I agree, but you can make a comment on each game, how it went and how each player played. How can anyone make a comment on Trakys when he's not played more than 5 minutes of a game?

Toaods
14-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Mrs Trackys is over for a long weekend and was sitting next to us yesterday.

Was all smiles but feeling the cold (must have been her designer holed jeans), had a couple of wee chats with her and told her at Full Time she can come back and sit next to me again if she likes.

Can fully understand why the big man was trying to impress .. :wink:

erin go bragh
14-11-2010, 03:20 PM
i thought when he came on against the pbs mob that he showed some good touches and when fit would be a good player for us [wel done son and keep it up]
GGTTH

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 03:26 PM
I agree, but you can make a comment on each game, how it went and how each player played. How can anyone make a comment on Trakys when he's not played more than 5 minutes of a game?

Bit you weren't just making a comment on each game, you were coming out with things like he's a dud, never a football player, cannae pass, no first touch, no pace.

You decided to write of De Graaf after two games, others wrote off Trakys after a few substitute appearances. Both were wrong IMHO.

silverhibee
14-11-2010, 03:31 PM

Who made the wild challenge on the Well goalkeeper at the end.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Bit you weren't just making a comment on each game, you were coming out with things like he's a dud, never a football player, cannae pass, no first touch, no pace.

You decided to write of De Graaf after two games, others wrote off Trakys after a few substitute appearances. Both were wrong IMHO.

De Graff was our big signing of the new season, he was obviously going to be judged straight away, and imho he was poor in the games he played, each and every one of them.In each and every game imho he had no pace, couldn't pass, his 1st touch was poor.

Trakys has now played 2 games and been praised in both, he was written off after 5 minutes of a substitute appearance. And De graff still has a long way to go before i will be convinced he has any long term future at easter road.

matty_f
14-11-2010, 03:41 PM

That was nid.

Westie1875
14-11-2010, 03:41 PM

Could have sworn it was Ian Murray myself, perfectly entitled to go for the ball IMO :greengrin

silverhibee
14-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Could have sworn it was Ian Murray myself, perfectly entitled to go for the ball IMO :greengrin

Do you think it was any worse than Deeks tackle from last week.

Westie1875
14-11-2010, 03:47 PM

No, that one wasn't that bad either on 2nd viewing.

Removed
14-11-2010, 03:50 PM
Wild challenge :confused:

I just thought he was trying to get the ball. Booking was ridiculous imo.

I reserve the right to change my mind though when I see it on tv :greengrin:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 03:50 PM

:tee hee: At least Derek learnt his lesson without being left out. :wink:

silverhibee
14-11-2010, 04:16 PM
:tee hee: At least Derek learnt his lesson without being left out. :wink:

:greengrin

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 04:36 PM
De Graff was our big signing of the new season, he was obviously going to be judged straight away, and imho he was poor in the games he played, each and every one of them.In each and every game imho he had no pace, couldn't pass, his 1st touch was poor.

Trakys has now played 2 games and been praised in both, he was written off after 5 minutes of a substitute appearance. And De graff still has a long way to go before i will be convinced he has any long term future at easter road.

Remind me please BH - is CC doing a good job or not?

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Remind me please BH - is CC doing a good job or not?

He was awful in his first and third games, the 2nd one was ok, but still another defeat. His last two games have been a huge improvement.:top marks

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 04:47 PM

That just rubbish BH! We're talking about 2 games before the season proper had even started. You were moaning on here about people needing to give Yogi more time but wrote this guy off after 2 games.

Trakys received a lot of unfair critism for his brief appearances. I said myself he looked like a player that could hold the ball up and bring others into the game.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 04:58 PM
That just rubbish BH! We're talking about 2 games before the season proper had even started. You were moaning on here about people needing to give Yogi more time but wrote this guy off after 2 games.

Trakys received a lot of unfair critism for his brief appearances. I said myself he looked like a player that could hold the ball up and bring others into the game.

How is it rubbish, imho De Graff was pish every time i saw him, never looked like a player. His performances never changed, never got better, so much so he was dropped, why? Yet when he does play well, i have said so. I never made any mention on Trakys, as i have not seen enough of him. I did not think De Graff deserved a place in the team, and concidering how bad we were, thats saying something. Now after being dropped, he's come back playing better, not before time imho, hopefully he will make me eat my words.

Toaods
14-11-2010, 05:08 PM
imho De Graff was pish every time i saw him, never looked like a player. His performances never changed, never got better, so much so he was dropped, why?

..like Michael Hart and others in the team, they have inferred that Yogi's tactics were not suited.

Calderwood has come in, let things run as they were(giving people a chance to show if they are worthy) and has now started to change things around.

All of a sudden we don't have players who seem lost. Sums up Yogi rather than de Graaf IMHO

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 05:12 PM
..like Michael Hart and others in the team, they have inferred that Yogi's tactics were not suited.

Calderwood has come in, let things run as they were(giving people a chance to show if they are worthy) and has now started to change things around.

All of a sudden we don't have players who seem lost. Sums up Yogi rather than de Graaf IMHO

If thats the case toads, well done CC. I dont know if this is the case, or in fact really care now, Hughes has gone and things are looking up now. The last 5 days have given the club a boost, hopefully its the same for all the players too. :pray:

Toaods
14-11-2010, 05:17 PM
If thats the case toads, well done CC. I dont know if this is the case, or in fact really care now, Hughes has gone and things are looking up now. The last 5 days have given the club a boost, hopefully its the same for all the players too. :pray:

Hart made some reference to CC wanting him primarily to defend, it was suggested Yogi seemed to have more interest in him charging forward and covering infield.

What I see is the younger lads getting 'rested' and those with experience given the responsibility.

truehibernian
14-11-2010, 05:31 PM
The main difference I see is that CC has now drummed it into the players their role in the side and the importance of keeping your shape.

Yesterday it was clear to see. Despite Rankin playing on the right second half, he didn't drift in and held his position, thus giving Hart an outlet and cover. Stevenson came on and did the same. Murray broke up their play and was solid. This meant De Graaf and Miller could get forward without fear of losing possession or play being broken up further into their half.

The centre halves played closer together and communicated better. When either one went forward on the odd occasion, Murray or one of the midfield dropped back in the hole. Thus there was no real gap for Blackman to exploit. Time and time again Well were forced wide and even then were faced with two Hibs players defending.

Better shape, better balance, better commitment and better passing. All in all positive signs that we are improving markedly from a hugely ineffective Hughes side.

scoopyboy
14-11-2010, 05:42 PM
I think you were also casting doubts over trayss following the dundee utd game based on the highlights.

Re Murray against Humphrey I made the point that at both ER and away Hump was moved or taken off as Murray had him in his pocket. However I know you would take pleasure in thinking that, so I will leave you to do that!

Bull****.

Ian Murray wasn't playing at Fir Park so I don't see how he could have had anybody in his pocket.

For the record he was suspended.

Paul Hanlon played left back.

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 05:54 PM
How is it rubbish, imho De Graff was pish every time i saw him, never looked like a player. His performances never changed, never got better, so much so he was dropped, why? Yet when he does play well, i have said so. I never made any mention on Trakys, as i have not seen enough of him. I did not think De Graff deserved a place in the team, and concidering how bad we were, thats saying something. Now after being dropped, he's come back playing better, not before time imho, hopefully he will make me eat my words.

Are you honestly not getting it? You declared De Graaf was a dud and never a football player etc,etc after seeing him play two games before the league had even started. Now your trying to have a go at the people who wrote Trakys off after a few sub appearances.

Your pure comedy gold :faf:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:02 PM
Are you honestly not getting it? You declared De Graaf was a dud and never a football player etc,etc after seeing him play two games before the league had even started. Now your trying to have a go at the people who wrote Trakys off after a few sub appearances.

Your pure comedy gold :faf:

No i didnt, bring back my quotes from that home game. What i said was i did not think he played well, and was surprised he got MOM. Go on i dare you, bring them back.

truehibernian
14-11-2010, 06:03 PM
I can guarantee that if De Graaf had still been on the pitch second half, he would have opened his account given the space Lewis got himself into a few times.

It was a shame that Lewis either failed to play a decent ball in, or didn't have anyone to aim for. De Graaf's workrate and positional sense was good yesterday and you can see that he does have an engine on him. I thought he played extremely well first half. Had he not picked up the injury I could see him getting into the box when teams do tire and perhaps have to chase games.

The whole team looked hungry and really up for it yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed myself for the first time in a long time at ER.

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 06:05 PM

Looks like you slipped up badly their AH... :hmmm:

Only a matter of time :whistle:

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 06:06 PM
No i didnt, bring back my quotes from that home game. What i said was i did not think he played well, and was surprised he got MOM. Go on i dare you, bring them back.

I've no intention of trawling through your thousands of posts. You know as well as i do you've stated on here you knew De Graaf was a dud and never a football player after the Maribor games:agree:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:08 PM
I've no intention of trawling through your thousands of posts. You know as well as i do you've stated on here you knew De Graaf was a dud and never a football player after the Maribor games:agree:

No i didnt.

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 06:10 PM
No i didnt.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:12 PM

Go on prove it.

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 06:21 PM
Go on prove it.

Do you honestly think i'm going to look through thousands of your posts to try and find something we both know you said :bye:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Do you honestly think i'm going to look through thousands of your posts to try and find something we both know you said :bye:

Its easy there's a search facility, but you cant be bothered.:faf: I know after the maribor game i never said he was a dud, or had written him off. Again bring the posts up post Maribor, its very easy, even for numptys.

hibsbollah
14-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Fair play to Chris Hogg yesterday. I for one hope he is not offered a contract as I honestly don't rate the guy as a footballer. However, during the pre match warm up he stood and waited for every player coming off the pitch to give them some encouragement and high five treatment. Really cannot fault the guy for his professionalism I have to say, and his attitude. If only he were a footballer :boo hoo:

I noticed that too. I dont think he's good enough for Hibs, but he's clearly got the clubs best interests at heart and is obviously well liked by his teammates.

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Its easy there's a search facility, but you cant be bothered.:faf: I know after the maribor game i never said he was a dud, or had written him off. Again bring the posts up post Maribor, its very easy, even for numptys.

Numpty?!? getting rattled BH :wink:

It wasn't a comment you made directly after the Maribor game. It was something you said to show how early you realised De Graaf was a dud. Your post might not even mention De Graaf or Maribor depending on the post you replied to. It could simply say something along the lines of " i knew after they games he was a dud".

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 06:53 PM
Numpty?!? getting rattled BH :wink:

It wasn't a comment you made directly after the Maribor game. It was something you said to show how early you realised De Graaf was a dud. Your post might not even mention De Graaf or Maribor depending on the post you replied to. It could simply say something along the lines of " i knew after they games he was a dud".

Rattled. :faf: Use the search facility, its very easy.

LeithBoozy
14-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Send for Harry Hill, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT. :agree:

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Rattled. :faf: Use the search facility, its very easy.

You get that way when people point out your wrong :agree:

and search for what? It could be on any thread and might like i've said not even include De Graaf or Maribor.

I could search for Blackpoolhibs talking *****e, but i've not got all night to look through the results :wink:

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 07:08 PM
You get that way when people point out your wrong :agree:

and search for what? It could be on any thread and might like i've said not even include De Graaf or Maribor.

I could search for Blackpoolhibs talking *****e, but i've not got all night to look through the results :wink:

The only quote i have said about his performance against Maribor, was how the 4 of us who travalled up in the car were surprised he got MOM. All of us thought he was poor that night. As for the rest, away and throw sheite at yourself. I am going out now, Sunday is poker and beer night. :bye:

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Send for Harry Hill, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTT. :agree:

Not a fair fight, i'm 14 stone and by the looks of Blackpool's old avatar he must have 6 or 7 stones over me :tee hee:

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 07:48 PM

It was no where near as bad as deeks, he was not off the ground aiming for the guys knee and lets be honest trying to give him a good old smash.

Bull****.

Ian Murray wasn't playing at Fir Park so I don't see how he could have had anybody in his pocket.

For the record he was suspended.

Paul Hanlon played left back.

Switch on mate.

I was referrring to a previous discussion that I have with Blackpool, i was not relating it to the game at the start of the season.

I am well aware of his suspension and who played left back.

Apologies you got the wrong end of the stick.

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Looks like you slipped up badly their AH... :hmmm:

Only a matter of time :whistle:

You have been quiet recently, probably got nothing to say / disappointed that we are winning and you have nothing to moan about or anyone to slate.

Sssssshhhhhhhh. :bye:

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 07:53 PM
Switch on mate.

I was referrring to a previous discussion that I have with Blackpool, i was not relating it to the game at the start of the season.

Another, typical AH response. Hand out a scathing comment as an intro then use attack as the best form of defence.

We knew what you said, and what you meant - Nid and Humphrys is what you said... as you know I keep a close eye on your keek and I don't recall anything whatsoever re you and BH....

Keep going though - yer not fooling very many people IMHO

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 07:56 PM
You have been quiet recently, probably got nothing to say / disappointed that we are winning and you have nothing to moan about or anyone to slate.

Sssssshhhhhhhh. :bye:

Quiet? Been on the PM board commenting on how much I enjoyed yesterday. Noticed you've been nowhere to be seen though...

But Tick Tock - Albion - Tick Tock. Won't be long til Vlad leaves Tynie tae :bye: :trumpet:

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Another, typical AH response. Hand out a scathing comment as an intro then use attack as the best form of defence.

We knew what you said, and what you meant - Nid and Humphrys is what you said... as you know I keep a close eye on your keek and I don't recall anything whatsoever re you and BH....

Keep going though - yer not fooling very many people IMHO

Same old same old from you!

If you are keeping that close a watch go back and have a look, I probably said it after this years Motherwell game, believe me I am more that aware that Ian was in the crowd that day and not on the pitch.

However, as I stated missed you on here following my return from Ibrox last week and you have been quite ever since. Coincidence? I think not.

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Same old same old from you!

If you are keeping that close a watch go back and have a look, I probably said it after this years Motherwell game, believe me I am more that aware that Ian was in the crowd that day and not on the pitch.

However, as I stated missed you on here following my return from Ibrox last week and you have been quite ever since. Coincidence? I think not.

Nae danger you were at Ibrox pal. None. What. So Ever.

Of course, pretending you were - by posting on the Internet - doesn't mean you were. Anyone can do it. It's u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-y simple.

You're a spoofer. End of.

Hibercelona
14-11-2010, 08:01 PM
It was Yogis team that won us the game yesterday... :devil: :stirrer:

scoopyboy
14-11-2010, 08:03 PM
It was no where near as bad as deeks, he was not off the ground aiming for the guys knee and lets be honest trying to give him a good old smash.

Switch on mate.

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise, but I've pasted your statement above and it reads to me like your saying at home and away Murray had Humphrey in his pocket.

SMAXXA
14-11-2010, 08:04 PM
It was Yogis team that won us the game yesterday... :devil: :stirrer:

Correction Yogi's players Cauldos Team :greengrin

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 08:07 PM

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then I apologise, but I've pasted your statement above and it reads to me like your saying at home and away Murray had Humphrey in his pocket.

I don't recall Murray having Humphrey in his pocket in the 6 each game? Does anyone else?:confused:

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 08:10 PM
Nae danger you were at Ibrox pal. None. What. So Ever.

Of course, pretending you were - by posting on the Internet - doesn't mean you were. Anyone can do it. It's u-n-b-e-l-i-e-v-a-b-l-y simple.

You're a spoofer. End of.

Listen mate the day I actually feel the need to justify to you that I was at a game or not I will let you know.

I was indeed there, as I was the week before and the week before etc etc. If you were not then no problem.

Now if above is actually what you do then bash on mate, all the best to you.

As I said when I got back in on Wednesday night I looked out to see what you had to say for yourself as I did the following few days. I am sure you are over your disappointment now.

scoopyboy
14-11-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't recall Murray having Humphrey in his pocket in the 6 each game? Does anyone else?:confused:

IIRC Humphrey came on as as sub at 6-2 down so if that was the game he was referring to then it's hard to justify the pocket statement.

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Listen mate the day I actually feel the need to justify to you that I was at a game or not I will let you know.

I was indeed there, as I was the week before and the week before etc etc. If you were not then no problem.

Now if above is actually what you do then bash on mate, all the best to you.

As I said when I got back in on Wednesday night I looked out to see what you had to say for yourself as I did the following few days. I am sure you are over your disappointment now.

But you do indeed need to justify yourself, that's why you're on here now doing just that.

Like I said - anyone can pretend what they like on the internet. You're pretending to be a Hibs fan. You don't sound like a single Hibs fan I know, for one very good reason.

I'm not disappointed about anything whatsoever. But you took your time getting on here after yesterday. I didn't....

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 08:20 PM
IIRC Humphrey came on as as sub at 6-2 down so if that was the game he was referring to then it's hard to justify the pocket statement.

Thanks Scoopy

:hmmm: Albion, the plot thickens...

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 09:15 PM

No I was not, was referring firstly to the 1-3 away game when he replaced Coke and got the same mark on his report card and secondly to the 2-0 game at ER when he again came on and did nothing - but I am sure in a .net fashion you took delight in bringing up that result.

But you do indeed need to justify yourself, that's why you're on here now doing just that.

Like I said - anyone can pretend what they like on the internet. You're pretending to be a Hibs fan. You don't sound like a single Hibs fan I know, for one very good reason.

I'm not disappointed about anything whatsoever. But you took your time getting on here after yesterday. I didn't....

I took my time getting on here yesterday, I dont recall coming on here yesterday, as like many I was out for a few pints after. The fact you didnt means you got to your computer quicker......or did exactly what you are accusing me of! Well done.

As for the usual debate that I am or am not a Hibs fan really bothers me very little as I have always said. You on the other hand I have my doubts. I am of course intrigued by your "one very good reason".

Bostonhibby
14-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I dont give a toss about saving face,:greengrin if De Graff and Rankin or Stevenson or even Nish and Hogg start to play well enough to merit a new contract. And in doing so contribute to Hibs getting to where they should be, fighting for a european place. Nobody would be happier than me.

And Murray playing as well as he did yesterday was bloody fantastic. I wont back down from what i said about him as a left back. He's too slow, he cant pass very well, and takes an age to control a ball, but in amongst the battle in the middle of the park he excelled yesterday, long may it continue. :top marks

Gonnae stuck my head up to be chopped of wi yours BH, I M probably not a left back but he has proven quickly he has what it takes to be our captain and battling it out / leading by example wherever the ball needs to be won, and inspiring the others - IMHO we haven't had as good for a while.

Cropley10
14-11-2010, 09:22 PM
No I was not, was referring firstly to the 1-3 away game when he replaced Coke and got the same mark on his report card and secondly to the 2-0 game at ER when he again came on and did nothing - but I am sure in a .net fashion you took delight in bringing up that result.

I took my time getting on here yesterday, I dont recall coming on here yesterday, as like many I was out for a few pints after. The fact you didnt means you got to your computer quicker......or did exactly what you are accusing me of! Well done.

As for the usual debate that I am or am not a Hibs fan really bothers me very little as I have always said. You on the other hand I have my doubts. I am of course intrigued by your "one very good reason".

Question: what song did the DJ play as we were exiting the West Stand??

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 09:28 PM

"DJ" Okay grandad!

From what i recall it was the Procs I'm On My Way.

Jonnyboy
14-11-2010, 09:32 PM
Meanwhile, back on topic I thought Trakys was great against Motherwell - probably my man of the match

tamig
14-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Meanwhile, back on topic I thought Trakys was great against Motherwell - probably my man of the match

I know. Can that pair no give it a rest? Came on the thread to see what else folk were saying about Trakys and had to wade through a load of petty squabbling. All a bit of a yawn. And a bit too much of it going on here these days. :bitchy:

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 09:37 PM

Thanks for getting us back on line!

Dont know if he was my man of the match, but defiantly in there. The best / most pleasing thing for me was seeing a CF really making life not only difficult, but in the majority of instances winning.

Looking forward to seeing how he gets on next week and seeing if he can form a good partnership with Riordan/Nish. With the later we have two 6 foot plus CF which can only be good news.

All in all very pleased with the big man, long may it continue.

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2010, 09:47 PM

:agree:I'd agree with you. Fantastic performance from the big guy.

Toaods
14-11-2010, 09:47 PM

ehhh?? I couldn't answer that (never listen to much that clown plays/says) ...does that mean I'm not a hibby....:confused:

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 09:59 PM
ehhh?? I couldn't answer that (never listen to much that clown plays/says) ...does that mean I'm not a hibby....:confused:

LTYF
:devil:

Toaods
14-11-2010, 10:16 PM
LTYF
:devil:

:greengrin

scoopyboy
15-11-2010, 06:49 AM

Good try.

Humphrey came on for the last 11 minutes in the 3-1 win game and didn't feature whatsoever in the 2-0 game at ER.

So far you have two short substitute appearances and two games where they weren't even on the same park. In his pocket indeed.

If you are going to have a pop at me on here (which you are entitled to do) at least get some kind of facts right.

JACK_HFC
15-11-2010, 10:45 AM

SPOT ON! ID PLAY HIM OVER COLIN NISH ANYDAY, HES A DECENT PLAYER AND DONE WELL AGAINST MOTHERWELL! :top marks:agree:
HE WINS EVERYTHING IN THE AIR UNLIKE BIG NISH WHO CANT JUMP!:grr:

--------
15-11-2010, 11:04 AM
Thanks for getting us back on line! Dont know if he was my man of the match, but defiantly in there. The best / most pleasing thing for me was seeing a CF really making life not only difficult, but in the majority of instances winning. Looking forward to seeing how he gets on next week and seeing if he can form a good partnership with Riordan/Nish. With the latter we have two 6 foot plus CF which can only be good news. All in all very pleased with the big man, long may it continue.

Playing Nish in place of Riordan's GOOD NEWS??????????? :rolleyes:

Not in my book it's not. :bitchy:

LincolnshireHib
15-11-2010, 11:14 AM
Yes he did well. But MOTM was surely Ian Murray.

I agree - Trakys played well, as he did on Wednesday night at Ibrox, but MOTM was between Murray or Miller for me. Good to see Riordan on score sheet but couldn't quite weigh that decision up!

Booked4Being-Ugly
15-11-2010, 12:43 PM
"DJ" Okay grandad!

From what i recall it was the Procs I'm On My Way.Yes it was, one of the Proclaimer twins was standing right behind us at the very back of the East. I don't know which one it was but obviously it was the one that's a better Hibbie. :wink:

I was dying to to sing along but felt it would be too embarrassing! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
15-11-2010, 12:49 PM
Yes it was, one of the Proclaimer twins was standing right behind us at the very back of the East. I don't know which one it was but obviously it was the one that's a better Hibbie. :wink:

Was it the good looking one?:confused:

Dashing Bob S
15-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Yes it was, one of the Proclaimer twins was standing right behind us at the very back of the East. I don't know which one it was but obviously it was the one that's a better Hibbie. :wink:

It was the specky one.

Booked4Being-Ugly
15-11-2010, 01:09 PM
Was it the good looking one?:confused:

It was the specky one.The four-eyed, handsome one yep. :agree:

Hibee Daz
15-11-2010, 01:20 PM

Correct and it was a pity De graff went of injured at half-time as he was making some intelligent runs feeding off big Trakys's flick-on's, his link up play was a joy to watch at times. Trakys seems to be the sort of striker we've been needing for way to long, a player who can stand up to opposing defenders!
Well done big man.:thumbsup:

SMAXXA
15-11-2010, 01:44 PM
To be fair when I first seen him he looked a complete huddy but having watched the Rangers and Well game he's been fantastic. What strikes me is that not only he's a big lad and decent in the air but his 1 touch passing and lay off's are excellent. The amount of time he linked up at ibrox with 1 touch passing out wide etc was great. Looks a far more intelligent and all rounded player than Nish IMO.

WIll be interesting to see when Duffy is fit what like he is aswell.

BSEJVT
15-11-2010, 02:57 PM

In the interest of fairness to the other one, he sits near me in West Lower and was there on Satyrday.

What I want to know is which one is the ****ger:greengrin