PDA

View Full Version : Dickoh

hibee_girl
13-11-2010, 04:29 PM
Really hope he's ok, it looked a real bad one.

Westie1875
13-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Really hope he's ok, it looked a real bad one.

:agree: Hardly moved a muscle after he went down and took them forever to get him onto the board - obviously concerned about his neck/back. Hope its not as bad as it looked.

FromTheCapital
13-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Folk behind us screaming that he'd broke his neck but he's probably not as we were at the completely other end of the pitch.

Don't know what's happened to him..... Hope he's ok ! :grr:

TornadoHibby
13-11-2010, 05:06 PM
Folk behind us screaming that he'd broke his neck but he's probably not as we were at the completely other end of the pitch.

Don't know what's happened to him..... Hope he's ok ! :grr:

He definately had a neck brace on as he went up the tunnel on the stretcher - he didn't look good but then I'm no doctor! :confused:

Scooter
13-11-2010, 05:18 PM
hes ok, i believe

lucky
13-11-2010, 05:21 PM
hes ok, i believe

source?

Sammy7nil
13-11-2010, 05:22 PM
hope he is okay

bit miffed there is no news :boo hoo:

Scooter
13-11-2010, 05:23 PM
source?

he still could be out but its not as serious as it looked

Hibs Class
13-11-2010, 05:41 PM
source?

PM Board. Well worth a tenner.

lucky
13-11-2010, 05:43 PM
PM Board. Well worth a tenner.

been a member a while please keep up sonny :greengrin

frazeHFC
13-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Hope he is back for next week, he and Bamba were rock solid.

Hibs Class
13-11-2010, 05:44 PM
been a member a while please keep up sonny :greengrin

Noticed after I posted, couldn't be bothered editing, so sorry :greengrin

Gmack7
13-11-2010, 06:02 PM
FFS if you no how bad an injury it is (or not hopefully) just say so,dont give us all this pm rubbish:fuming:

WindyMiller
13-11-2010, 06:24 PM
FFS if you no how bad an injury it is (or not hopefully) just say so,dont give us all this pm rubbish:fuming:

Archie's already told you.
I doubt much more can be said at the mo.

Wheat Hound
13-11-2010, 06:51 PM
Certainly the hibs physio said to CC after dickoh went off that he was ok and tge stretcher was merely a precaution.

Capt Mainwaring
13-11-2010, 07:19 PM
I understand it might be a broken cheekbone unfortunately.

mondacabbage
13-11-2010, 10:30 PM
The imobilisation was on the instruction of the hibs doctor. He got of the strecher as soon as he got into the dressing room. Bruise below right eye socket and graze above eye.
source SAS

BEEJ
14-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Hope he is back for next week, he and Bamba were rock solid.
Don't think you're allowed to play in the next fixture after a bad head injury. Seem to remember there's an enforced period of recuperation. :confused:

Dirkster23
14-11-2010, 12:15 AM
Don't think you're allowed to play in the next fixture after a bad head injury. Seem to remember there's an enforced period of recuperation. :confused:

think that just applies if you've suffered a concussion.

Cameron1875
14-11-2010, 02:42 AM
Saw him with gailbraith and stephens out on the town. Sure he's fine :cool2:

He was good today i thought :top marks

EasterRoad4Ever
14-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Glad he's ok. Anyone else think Gow's challenge was reckless and dangerous ? IMHO he had NO CHANCE of getting to the ball but still decided to go in with his head. I thought Gow should have walked for that.

greenlex
14-11-2010, 08:14 AM
Glad he's ok. Anyone else think Gow's challenge was reckless and dangerous ? IMHO he had NO CHANCE of getting to the ball but still decided to go in with his head. I thought Gow should have walked for that.

Didn't get a clear view of the incident but if Gow had played/put himself about like that in his brief Hibs spell he might stil be here.

Golden Bear
14-11-2010, 08:28 AM

:shocked:

He will have a sair heid this morning then.

:wink:

matty_f
14-11-2010, 08:50 AM
Didn't get a clear view of the incident but if Gow had played/put himself about like that in his brief Hibs spell he might stil be here.

He probably would have if he hadn't been injured.

blackpoolhibs
14-11-2010, 09:26 AM

WTF were they doing out and about after such an appalling performance and result, do these guys have any brains? Oh wait a minute..........:wink:

TornadoHibby
14-11-2010, 09:30 AM

:top marks

Agree 100%! He also did the same to Mark Brown in the first half just before the interval IIRC! :agree:

The Harp
14-11-2010, 09:37 AM
Certainly hope Dickoh's all right. Thought he did really well yesterday until Gow's challenge ended his game.

HibbyRod
14-11-2010, 11:30 AM

Yes, saw them last night in Tempus, with a few other players too.

Looked ok. :thumbsup:

delbert
14-11-2010, 08:59 PM
Gow should have walked ???, sorry mate but you are having a laugh. It was a chance for a headed goal and Gow put his head in to try and play the ball, Dickoh got there just before him, what is Gow supposed to do, stand back and say on you go. If it had happened the other way round, lets say Trakys had headed the side of Craigans head, you're telling me you'd have been happy with a red card for our guy, have a word. There was no offence by anybody, it was a clash of heads, and just because our guy stays down and goes off on a stretcher, does'nt make it either violent conduct, or serious foul play, take the green specs off, you're beginning to have Lennon like tendencies.

Albion Hibs
14-11-2010, 09:09 PM
Have not seen a reply of it so not sure how bad it was, but it never good news when any player (with the exception of Hartley) leaves on a strecher.

Get well soon Dickoh.

Despite the fact him and Bamba were paired for the Aberdeen game it would seem it was more the full backs that day. The Gers game and yesterday they looked solid and seemed to like playing together so fingers crossed he is back in for next week.

Toaods
14-11-2010, 09:23 PM
Gow should have walked ???, sorry mate but you are having a laugh. It was a chance for a headed goal and Gow put his head in to try and play the ball, Dickoh got there just before him, what is Gow supposed to do, stand back and say on you go. If it had happened the other way round, lets say Trakys had headed the side of Craigans head, you're telling me you'd have been happy with a red card for our guy, have a word. There was no offence by anybody, it was a clash of heads, and just because our guy stays down and goes off on a stretcher, does'nt make it either violent conduct, or serious foul play, take the green specs off, you're beginning to have Lennon like tendencies.

he put his head in to try to head the goal, same as most leg breaking tackles is due to someone sticking their leg in to try to win the ball.

Terrible challenge, was always second best and could have caused far more damage than he appears to have done.

Personally I think most refs would have sent him off but MacDonald has gone over the edge now and has lost any control he had.

Dunbar Hibee
14-11-2010, 09:30 PM
Gow lead with his arm into Dickoh's head did he not?

delbert
14-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Watch the TV, no arm anywhere near, Gow heads Dickoh's head completely accidentally, are you now saying Gow was faking injury when he went down clutching his head? If it had been anything other than accidental, dont you think CC or somebody would have commented, or there would have been a scrum like at the other end when Murray challenged Randolph. It was a sore one, and our guy came off worst, but lets leave making stuff up to the conspiracy theorists across in the east end of Glasgow, enjoy the win for Gods sake, Motherwell are on fire just now, and we have just turned them over for the second time this season, now lets go up to ICT and get that monkey off our back!

Toaods
14-11-2010, 09:41 PM
I'd already witnessed Gow's ability with his head in the first half.

Scooter
14-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Gow lead with his arm into Dickoh's head did he not?

No gow took a sore one to the head also

greenlex
14-11-2010, 11:47 PM
No gow took a sore one to the head also

Should have worn his silly hat. Might have helped.

His haircuts a shocker the now tae. We are well shot of him when I think about it.