PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro dinner organisers - get in touch quick!

Iggy Pope
13-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Wednesday programme thread below.

Suggestion is that a programme and teamsheet from Wednesday would raise you a few quid.
Ready to pull from E-bay and donate. Can leave it at ER today for you to collect - you could maybe get a few of Wednesday's team to sign it?

GET IN TOUCH QUICK PLEASE

Hibbyradge
13-11-2010, 12:16 PM
Mercenary!

vincipernoi
13-11-2010, 12:17 PM
I'll start it off with a tenspot

Iggy Pope
13-11-2010, 12:20 PM

Do we do the auction here then? Can we change the thread title? Dave K gimme some advice!

Iggy Pope
13-11-2010, 12:22 PM
And I'll talk to the club about getting the teamsheet signed.

ronaldo7
13-11-2010, 12:25 PM
I will be in Tamsons at around 1.15 and can pick it up to take to the Dinner tonight if you wish.

Hibby D
13-11-2010, 12:26 PM

Twenty from me :greengrin

Hibbyradge
13-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Get it signed then auction it off, Steve.

If you can get it sorted for tonight's dinner, great, but something like that deserves a higher profile than just a flash sale.

Iggy Pope
13-11-2010, 12:34 PM

I will be in Tamsons at around 1.15 and can pick it up to take to the Dinner tonight if you wish.

Twenty from me :greengrin

Get it signed then auction it off, Steve.

If you can get it sorted for tonight's dinner, great, but something like that deserves a higher profile than just a flash sale.

Thanks everybody and Hibbyradge is right. We should start again.
I know Garry O'Hagan so I will talk to him about getting the teamsheet signed by Wednesday night's squad and we will have a proper auction on here if that's all right?

Stevie

Hibby D
13-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Thanks everybody and Hibbyradge is right. We should start again.
I know Garry O'Hagan so I will talk to him about getting the teamsheet signed by Wednesday night's squad and we will have a proper auction on here if that's all right?

Stevie

Good shout - although it's a shame it's going to miss tonight's dinner. I'm sure there will be a few bob floating around :greengrin

greenlex
14-11-2010, 09:45 PM
How did the dinner go? Good night and plenty raised ?

Iggy Pope
14-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Good shout - although it's a shame it's going to miss tonight's dinner. I'm sure there will be a few bob floating around :greengrin

Spoke to the club and they are happy to get the sheet signed, so we should get it going soon.

FranckSuzy
14-11-2010, 10:18 PM
How did the dinner go? Good night and plenty raised ?

Last night was great and I believe over £5000 was raised at the auction alone :thumbsup:

Mind you there were a few peeshed folk there so they might have forgotten what they bid for or how much :wink:

greenlex
15-11-2010, 09:01 AM
Last night was great and I believe over £5000 was raised at the auction alone :thumbsup:

Mind you there were a few peeshed folk there so they might have forgotten what they bid for or how much :wink:

Good Stuff.

StevieC
15-11-2010, 09:51 AM
Really sorry, I left early on Saturday for match and then Dinner and this is the first real chance I've had to check the boards.

Dinner went really well. I think we will have made in excess of £5,000 (when the numbers are all added together) but just as importantly for us I think that everyone really enjoyed themselves. Eric was really funny, Lisa sang some wonderful songs and Pat Nevin was immense. Pat even did an excellent keepy-uppy demonstration using an autographed ball whilst it was being auctioned!

Removed
15-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Pat even did an excellent keepy-uppy demonstration using an autographed ball whilst it was being auctioned!

:agree:

And here it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVvwGraYcs) :thumbsup: