PDA

View Full Version : Yams Vlad threatens to quit

Hibs07p
13-11-2010, 08:03 AM
The threats to withdraw his support for Hearts / withdraw from Scotland have begun. The mad one is desperate to open his bank next year, based on a club database of small firms linked to Hearts.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news/Snubbed-Vladimir-Romanov-may-turn.6624502.jp

But Romanov is now anxious to move the bank on to the next stage. The plan is to begin operating early next year with about ten staff and serve up to 20,000 retail and business customers. The club has a database of small firms who have links to Hearts and could form the backbone of a customer base.

marinello59
13-11-2010, 08:08 AM
This folllows on from similar noises the board there made last week. Expect him to crank up the volume over the next few months as he moves towards the end game.

bighairyfaeleith
13-11-2010, 08:21 AM
He added: "Selling the club is an option because there is nothing that prohibits us from doing that.

Well apart from the fact you have saddled the club with £40 million debt ya fud:greengrin

Barney McGrew
13-11-2010, 08:22 AM
The more telling quote is this one:

"A decision may have to be taken to minimise our investment and just support the club, or to walk away by selling the club."

Part/Time Supporter
13-11-2010, 08:25 AM
It comes back to the fundamental point of what is the purpose of Romanov owning Hearts if he can't open a bank in the UK. He has been basically pouring money down a drain for the last five years, the best part of £10M a year. Presumably this is to achieve some publicity, but he has no way of using that.

Jack
13-11-2010, 08:32 AM
... and tell me.
Given that all these potential clients have seen how Hahahearts have been run, including running out of cash to pay for various things, would be daft enough to bank with the clown?
Surely not even yams would be that daft?

WindyMiller
13-11-2010, 08:35 AM
... and tell me.
Given that all these potential clients have seen how Hahahearts have been run, including running out of cash to pay for various things, would be daft enough to bank with the clown?
Surely not even yams would be that daft?

Major error in your argument there Jack.:cool2:

ronaldo7
13-11-2010, 08:45 AM
Mon the Edinburgh cooncil and the FSA

Cake and Custard....

crash
13-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Dont think the FSA are as stupid as your average yam.

http://www.estonianfreepress.com/2010/06/ukio-bankas-and-a-1-7-billion-euros-affair-is-it-money-laundering/

and

http://www.baltic-course.com/eng/finances/?doc=9258

:tsk tsk:

green day
13-11-2010, 09:19 AM

Couldnt agree more - and although the FSA chappie says it can be a lengthy process to get authorisation, the likes of Virgin money / Tesco etc appeared to get it without too much difficulty, or carping on about the process.

...unless of course they have doubts about your business, in which case you need to prove more than the average bear etc

I have personally been authorised by the FSA, so know more about this than those flumps who will undoubtedly shortly be commenting on the EEN website about 'hibby cooncil' and 'corrupt FSA'.

Moulin Yarns
13-11-2010, 09:25 AM
He added: "Selling the club is an option because there is nothing that prohibits us from doing that.

Well apart from the fact you have saddled the club with £40 million debt ya fud:greengrin

But surely the debt was reduced to around £24 milion with the recent debt for equiry swap, meaning Vlad now owns 98%, oh, I see, that means he gets 98% of the profit :greengrin or loss :wink:

Golden Bear
13-11-2010, 09:27 AM

http://www.estonianfreepress.com/2010/06/ukio-bankas-and-a-1-7-billion-euros-affair-is-it-money-laundering/

and

Really!

I hold them partially responsible for the mess the country is in right now.

But that's an arguement for a thread on another forum.

greenginger
13-11-2010, 10:17 AM

and

Even ignoring the small indiscretion of a few laundered billions, the unnecessary Interpol investigation prompted by the GFA, they seem to be forgetting their Credit Rating.

Standard's and Poor, the only rating they have has them at CCC/- with negative outlook, simply the lowest rating possible, and I think the FSA requires at least an AA+ before considering granting permission to operate.

They are spinning yarns and preparing excuses for the EXIT :agree:

McD
13-11-2010, 10:52 AM
:pray:

Dear Santa......

Hibs Class
13-11-2010, 11:20 AM

I really think he would struggle to give the club away right now, never mind sell it, unless he wrote off the remainder of the debt.

Jack
13-11-2010, 11:21 AM

Dear Santa......

:xlol > Yes, what is it sonny?

Duffys13
13-11-2010, 11:27 AM

Dear Santa......

The best Christmas ever if it happened :greengrin

Badge
13-11-2010, 11:58 AM
:xlol > Yes, what is it sonny?

Do Carlsberg do Christmas?

s.a.m
13-11-2010, 12:04 PM

Dear Santa......

I think what's actually required here is a letter to Mr Romanov. From us. An open letter, if you like, confirming and reinforcing his belief that the authorities are out to get him / thwart his plans for launching his team into the footballing stratosphere, and single-handedly restoring the strength of the UK economy.

SloopJB
13-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Sabre rattling, the way the man does business. He asks for something, told he can't get it and given the reasons why and he sees that as a stalemate.
Now he plays the spoilt brat card, it's my ball and I'm going home unless you do it my way.
Bye.

Hainan Hibs
13-11-2010, 12:12 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/scotland/Vlad-all-over.6624791.jp?articlepage=2

Scottish football in general, and Hearts in particular, could ill-afford to lose someone of the quality of Vladimir Romanov, I can only hope he decides to stay on for further adventures with Hearts

What adventures :faf: ?

7Hero
13-11-2010, 12:22 PM
prime for a takeover, merge the clubs and call them Edinburgh Hibernian...

poolman
13-11-2010, 12:32 PM
:I'm waiti :tee hee:

http://www.ukiobank.co.uk/

Hibby Kay-Yay
13-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Couldnt agree more - and although the FSA chappie says it can be a lengthy process to get authorisation, the likes of Virgin money / Tesco etc appeared to get it without too much difficulty, or carping on about the process.

...unless of course they have doubts about your business, in which case you need to prove more than the average bear etc

I have personally been authorised by the FSA, so know more about this than those flumps who will undoubtedly shortly be commenting on the EEN website about 'hibby cooncil' and 'corrupt FSA'.

ehhh, it has not been easy at all, I know, I work there!

Sergey
13-11-2010, 01:05 PM
Looks like the perfect ruse to allow him to sell the PBS for development, citing lack of Edinburgh Council co-operation.

Doubt the club will see any of the proceeds.

Dashing Bob S
13-11-2010, 02:52 PM
Very, very worrying times, not just for Hearts fans but for all lovers of the game in Scotland.:fibber:

Phil D. Rolls
13-11-2010, 03:16 PM
Surely even the most died in the wool Yam, whose house at Drumbryden has been painted Maroon, and whose children; Death, Famine and Pestilence (non Nazi), can see the writing on the wall now?

Surely even they, sitting in their livingroom, with the poppy field painting by Monet, and their framed receipt for their council tax can appreciate that if your local paper prints a story saying your club is in the merde, then it could actually be true.

When they go to work at the Longstone garage, wearing their black leather jacket with the paysley lining, and their Adidas Bamba trainers, surely they must stop and think - "golly it looks like we really have taken it too far this time"?

Or are all 400,000 of them totally deluded? This on the weekend when their contribution to world peace will be recognised at the Albert Hall, in front of HM the Queen. How cruel the hand of fate can be.

It almost makes me think of the moving lines penned by Wilfred Owen in Craiglockhart Hospital all those years ago:

What passing-bells for these who live as cattle?

(I believe Sassoon might have suggested an amendment here or there.)

MrSmith
13-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Surely even the most died in the wool Yam, whose house at Drumbryden has been painted Maroon, and whose children; Death, Famine and Pestilence (non Nazi), can see the writing on the wall now?

Surely even they, sitting in their livingroom, with the poppy field painting by Monet, and their framed receipt for their council tax can appreciate that if your local paper prints a story saying your club is in the merde, then it could actually be true.

When they go to work at the Longstone garage, wearing their black leather jacket with the paysley lining, and their Adidas Bamba trainers, surely they must stop and think - "golly it looks like we really have taken it too far this time"?

Or are all 400,000 of them totally deluded? This on the weekend when their contribution to world peace will be recognised at the Albert Hall, in front of HM the Queen. How cruel the hand of fate can be.

It almost makes me think of the moving lines penned by Wilfred Owen in Craiglockhart Hospital all those years ago:

What passing-bells for these who live as cattle?

(I believe Sassoon might have suggested an amendment here or there.)

Hey you! That's enough of the digs on the Adidas Bamba! It's not their fault jumbos buy them!

lapsedhibee
13-11-2010, 05:33 PM

Take the first part of our name, Hibernian FC, and the last part of their name, Heart Of Midlothian FC. That's a fair way to arrive at the merged clubs' new name, Hibernian FC. :agree:

But which would be the best stadium to retain? :dunno:

Phil D. Rolls
13-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Take the first part of our name, Hibernian FC, and the last part of their name, Heart Of Midlothian FC. That's a fair way to arrive at the merged clubs' new name, Hibernian FC. :agree:

But which would be the best stadium to retain? :dunno:

:hmmm: It's a toughie.

ScottB
13-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I can only think this database of local businesses would be blackmailed into it, 'bank with us or no business for you!' type situation.

Na, there's an element of the Yam support who won't believe this regardless. Showed the last of these articles to one and his only response was 'blah blah blah' and saw it as nonsense, even dismissing the direct quotes from Fedovtas.

They are either too stupid or too scared to believe any different frankly.

Part/Time Supporter
13-11-2010, 05:54 PM
I can only think this database of local businesses would be blackmailed into it, 'bank with us or no business for you!' type situation.

Na, there's an element of the Yam support who won't believe this regardless. Showed the last of these articles to one and his only response was 'blah blah blah' and saw it as nonsense, even dismissing the direct quotes from Fedovtas.

They are either too stupid or too scared to believe any different frankly.

They don't have much choice really. They would have a job finding a buyer even if they were technically solvent and breaking even. Look at Rangers or St. Mirren, who have both been up for sale for > 1 year.

CraigHibee
13-11-2010, 05:57 PM
The thing I find the funniest about the yamtards debt is they have got themselves into such a funny mess and have absolutely hee haw McGraw to show for it! No league title, no new stand, no champions league cup win, could go on!

Class :)

Sergey
13-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Looks like UBIG are deep in the brown stuff. Their flagship bauxite plant are in debt to the tune of £350m and are facing closure.

This was reported this week in the Bosnian press.

Birac Skint (http://www.scribd.com/doc/40615346/Birac-duguje-729-miliona-KM)

And one wonders why the FSA haven't granted a licence....

Hibby Kay-Yay
13-11-2010, 08:09 PM
he has invested £60 million into the club...:taxi aye right!

bighairyfaeleith
13-11-2010, 08:16 PM
he has invested £60 million into the club...:taxi aye right!

Vlad doesn't seem to have invested any money in any of his companies, he just keeps putting more and more debt on each business, trouble is that business model was shown to be flawed a couple of years ago when the banks started failing, vlads empire will get hit soon. Betcha vlad has plenty stuffed away though and will retire a very rich man somewhere:wink:

Barney McGrew
13-11-2010, 08:31 PM
he has invested £60 million into the club... aye right!

His claim is that he's investing via the tax they need to pay :crazy:

If that's the case, every one of us invests in the Tory government via VAT whenever we buy anything.

The man is mental.

West Stand View
13-11-2010, 10:13 PM
Can perfectly understand why regulators would not grant necessary approvals for some dodgy Lithuanian bank with one of the biggest customers being a crap football team.

PatHead
13-11-2010, 10:23 PM

Don't want a merger. That means their **** would follow us...............Hope they all carry on not following football when they collapse

HibbiesandtheBaddies
13-11-2010, 11:21 PM
A matter of days ago Mad Vlad bungs them £10m

Now he's threatening to walk.

:doh:

green day
14-11-2010, 10:49 AM
ehhh, it has not been easy at all, I know, I work there!

My comment probably didnt come out as I meant - didnt mean it was 'easy' however if you are a reputable organisation you go thru whatever hoops are required (and keep your trap shut about it) in order to get your business going.

This nonsense - negative pr about the council / fsa etc is designed to pander to the type of eejits who spend every waking hour in the Diggers (good pub, spoiled by too many of 'them').

One day they will wake up and find their club is up the creek without a paddle - and at that point will be bleating to the council to help, which will amuse me.

Phil D. Rolls
14-11-2010, 11:00 AM
My question for the Yams is this: how come Hibs have managed to rebuild their ground when Hearts have not? Surely we have had to deal with the same council that the Yams have been dealing with - are they seriously suggesting that Hibs get preferrential treatment?

I know this might sound a bit off the wall, but I don't think Vlad was ever going to redevelop the PBS, and I don't think he will ever have enough money to do so.

Sioux
14-11-2010, 12:34 PM
Some yams dinnae have a clue.

"If he puts us up for sale we're quids in, if he walks we're quids in and if he stays we're quids in. Dont see what the problem is here."

According to them its yet another non-story!:ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

Moulin Yarns
14-11-2010, 12:38 PM
Some yams dinnae have a clue.

"If he puts us up for sale we're quids in, if he walks we're quids in and if he stays we're quids in. Dont see what the problem is here."

According to them its yet another non-story!:ostrich::ostrich::ostrich:

He owns 98% of shares, so he gets 98% of anything he gets for selling them. so, for arguments sake he sells for £40 million, he pockets £39.2 million and the club get £80k, not even enough for a half decent striker

BSEJVT
14-11-2010, 03:22 PM
He owns 98% of shares, so he gets 98% of anything he gets for selling them. so, for arguments sake he sells for £40 million, he pockets £39.2 million and the club get £80k, not even enough for a half decent striker

If all that happens is that ownership transfers from him to someone else the club get £0.

The other shareholders get the remaining 2% cash.

My guess is that if /when he does go. He will sell for £0 and leave owning Tynie.

The new owners will take on a huge debt in exchange for paying £0 for the club and be hopelessly under capitalised with no infrastructure.

Bring it on. Dont think it will happen any time soon.

Phil D. Rolls
14-11-2010, 03:27 PM
If all that happens is that ownership transfers from him to someone else the club get £0.

My guess is that if /when he does go. He will sell for £0 and leave owning Tynie.

The new owners will take on a huge debt in exchange for paying £0 for the club and be hopelessly under capitalised with no infrastructure.

I don't know,judging by the sweat dripping of Leslie "The Penguin" Deans last week, he is a worried man. When the penny drops there's going to be a lot of angry knuckle draggers looking for someone to blame.

My guess is they'll be kicking more than Russian hats. After all, they were going to kill the Pieman, and all he wanted to do was sell the PBS, to clear a miniscule £17m debt.

greenginger
14-11-2010, 03:41 PM

I sense Hearts 2011 PLC beginning to be imagined in the minds of the Gorgie great and good.

An appeal to the masses to by shares and reclaim their Club, few inbreds will mortgage their flats and sell the family silver.

Vlad will let them have the Club laden with debt but retain the PBS which they will have to rent from Vlad.

A couple of years with "variable interest" charges, rent reviews and registration fees etc. etc. should see them sucked dry.

Hearts 2016 PLC gets dreamed up and so on_ _ _ _ ___:devil:

Lofarl
14-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Heart of West Lothian, pride of Bathgate.

lapsedhibee
14-11-2010, 05:27 PM

(800k, which would be enough to get Nade back!)

WindyMiller
14-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Nade's playing in Cyprus (imagine the sweat!), Kingston training with Vitesse and Goncalves with a Swiss team.
Last season they were taking >£30k per week out of the Jambos!

bighairyfaeleith
14-11-2010, 05:42 PM
Nade's playing in Cyprus (imagine the sweat!), Kingston training with Vitesse and Goncalves with a Swiss team.

I think you'll find they where also taking the piss out of the club:greengrin

WindyMiller
14-11-2010, 05:46 PM
I think you'll find they where also taking the piss out of the club:greengrin

Goes without saying!

MrSmith
14-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Heart of West Lothian, pride of Bathgate.

Be a Living Heart - Come to Livingston to see the mighty Heartston UTD.

Badge
14-11-2010, 08:28 PM
We should try to get Goncalves, he's no a bad player.

WindyMiller
14-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Vlad threatens to quit

Just a conspiracy

From some JKB fud;

"Isn't it about time for Hearts supporters (and indeed the Club) to take some form of "direct action" regarding the manner in which they report (skew to suit an agenda?)any news regarding HMFC.

We appear to have a report based on a BBC interview that takes a 180 degrees view on what was actually said and was rubbished today on Radio Scotland by Allan Preston.

It's all very well us saying on here "Don't buy the rag, don't read the online paper" but this has had zero effect on the Editorial line taken at Johnston Press.

Personally I can take us being critisised when appropriate, but for a paper supposedly printed for the benefit of a local readership to deliberatley print an outrageously negative story from an interview that as far as I could tell was mildly positive (we do have problems and I think that they are acknowledged by most connected to the Club) is a step too far.

Even accounting for our addmitedly partisan view of all things Hearts they have to coin a phrase "been taking the piss" ever since Mr Romanov took over the Club.

I have no solutions, but we have a Supporters Association & a Sharholders Association who are potentially THE conduit for discussing and developing a plan for some sort of protest that will make the Sports Editors at these publications re-evaluate thier current stance when it comes to HMFC.

Personally I haven't bought any of their publications for several years and seldom go on to their website but as I stated above this is a futile gesture....thoughts anyone? "

McD
14-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Vlad threatens to quit

Just a conspiracy

From some JKB fud;

"Isn't it about time for Hearts supporters (and indeed the Club) to take some form of "direct action" regarding the manner in which they report (skew to suit an agenda?)any news regarding HMFC.

We appear to have a report based on a BBC interview that takes a 180 degrees view on what was actually said and was rubbished today on Radio Scotland by Allan Preston.

It's all very well us saying on here "Don't buy the rag, don't read the online paper" but this has had zero effect on the Editorial line taken at Johnston Press.

Personally I can take us being critisised when appropriate, but for a paper supposedly printed for the benefit of a local readership to deliberatley print an outrageously negative story from an interview that as far as I could tell was mildly positive (we do have problems and I think that they are acknowledged by most connected to the Club) is a step too far.

Even accounting for our addmitedly partisan view of all things Hearts they have to coin a phrase "been taking the piss" ever since Mr Romanov took over the Club.

I have no solutions, but we have a Supporters Association & a Sharholders Association who are potentially THE conduit for discussing and developing a plan for some sort of protest that will make the Sports Editors at these publications re-evaluate thier current stance when it comes to HMFC.

Personally I haven't bought any of their publications for several years and seldom go on to their website but as I stated above this is a futile gesture....thoughts anyone? "

For a group that are very closely related to rangers knuckledragging hordes, this is dangerously close to a neil lennon 'everyone hates us, we do care so much coz we are sooooo desperate to be recognised as something big and important' mindset

CentreLine
14-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Vlad needs an exit strategy and he cannot possibly be seen to be at fault. So it is the fault of the CEC and FSA and SFA and everyone else. The saddest thing is some people will even believe it.

But it looks to me like he is now very close to the stage where one of the important cards is going to be pulled from the bottom of the pack. He appears to have been rotating losses round his businessed for a very long time. If one of the big ones goes then surely the whole house of cards has to fall. Aluminium, banking or football it doesn't matter which I just feel something is going to go and soon.

Now I personally will be quite sad if (when) that happens because I do genuinely believe that football is better in Edinburgh for there being two clubs. But we'll all just have to get over it

Sammy7nil
14-11-2010, 10:09 PM
The thing I find the funniest about the yamtards debt is they have got themselves into such a funny mess and have absolutely hee haw McGraw to show for it! No league title, no new stand, no champions league cup win, could go on!

Class :)

Scottish Cup ? :boo hoo:

Springbank
14-11-2010, 10:59 PM
The threats to withdraw his support for Hearts / withdraw from Scotland have begun. The mad one is desperate to open his bank next year, based on a club database of small firms linked to Hearts.

http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/news/Snubbed-Vladimir-Romanov-may-turn.6624502.jp

But Romanov is now anxious to move the bank on to the next stage. The plan is to begin operating early next year with about ten staff and serve up to 20,000 retail and business customers. The club has a database of small firms who have links to Hearts and could form the backbone of a customer base.

Two things to note:

1) "could" form the backbone of a customer base. Can be assumed to mean "highly unlikely to form the backbone of a customer base" (it's flying a kite)

2) We can safely assume that many of the known companies on that database would not, ever, ever, deal with a Romanov/Jamboid company in future.
I'll start alphabetically : Arbroath FC (almost went out of business due to a massively delayed 5 figure sum relating to the transfer of Andy Webster).

This mob can't go bust quick enough for me. They are without values, and consequently without value.

matty_f
14-11-2010, 11:02 PM

There's no such thing.:greengrin

Jack
14-11-2010, 11:19 PM
Just a thought!
Under the data protection act is it legal to use such a database for an intention that it was not originaly set up for?
Dont think so - something else for Mad Vlad to blame prior pulling their plugs for the last time.

Hibs07p
15-11-2010, 07:11 AM
Two things to note:

1) "could" form the backbone of a customer base. Can be assumed to mean "highly unlikely to form the backbone of a customer base" (it's flying a kite)

2) We can safely assume that many of the known companies on that database would not, ever, ever, deal with a Romanov/Jamboid company in future.
I'll start alphabetically : Arbroath FC (almost went out of business due to a massively delayed 5 figure sum relating to the transfer of Andy Webster).

This mob can't go bust quick enough for me. They are without values, and consequently without value.

I agree with both your posts and the bit in bold below.......

....shows how deluded the man is believing that 20,000 businesses would trust their money with a bank that has such a poor credit rating. :crazy:

SolentHibee
15-11-2010, 07:46 AM
My understanding is that it is extremely difficult to get banks to loan money to small businesses it the moment. If Vlad took on higher risk customers and/or was the only show in town for existing businesses then he could possibly get a customer base. Don't forget, these customers would be paying interest TO the bank and so Vlad's previous delayed payment history would not be relevant.

Hibs07p
15-11-2010, 07:52 AM
My understanding is that it is extremely difficult to get banks to loan money to small businesses it the moment. If Vlad took on higher risk customers and/or was the only show in town for existing businesses then he could possibly get a customer base. Don't forget, these customers would be paying interest TO the bank and so Vlad's previous delayed payment history would not be relevant.

It's only jambos that would accept an only show in town scenario.

Also, surely he must get a licence to start banking before he can lend money otherwise it would be illegal?

MB62
15-11-2010, 03:10 PM
I thought the whole story was a very poor attempt at Vlad trying to blackmail the ECC into saying 'oh, if you're going to sell the Yams and leave them in the 5h1t, we better let you build your stadium then' 'oh, and while we're at it, we will put in a good word for you with regards getting your bank opened'.

It is a non story for me and I doubt the council are going to fall for any stupid threats from the Mad one.

haagsehibby
15-11-2010, 03:33 PM
I thought the main stumbling block for the planning permission was the failure of Hearts to stump up for the land that they had agreed to buy from the Council.

Peevemor
15-11-2010, 03:35 PM
I thought the main stumbling block for the planning permission was the failure of Hearts to stump up for the land that they had agreed to buy from the Council.

Not at all, Hearts aren't obliged to pay for the land until planning consent is approved.

haagsehibby
15-11-2010, 03:43 PM
Not at all, Hearts aren't obliged to pay for the land until planning consent is approved.

Fair enough, but wasn't there a story about them trying to renegotiate the price ?

Peevemor
15-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Fair enough, but wasn't there a story about them trying to renegotiate the price ?

I think they did (though they never had any chance of success), but that's nothing at all to do with the Planning process.

greenginger
15-11-2010, 04:19 PM

I think the planning delay is explained in a letter that can be read on the Council Planning web-site application ref. 08/00161/ful.

The letter is from the City Transport Planning Manager to Bruce Nicholson the planning officer dealing with the application.

The letter concludes
"I understand that the consulting engineer has been instructed by their client to carry out no further work in relation to transportation issues."

The letter is dated 21st Jan 2009. Vlad pulled the plug on the project nearly two years ago!!!!!!!!!

Phil D. Rolls
15-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I think the planning delay is explained in a letter that can be read on the Council Planning web-site application ref. 08/00161/ful.

The letter is from the City Transport Planning Manager to Bruce Nicholson the planning officer dealing with the application.

The letter concludes
"I understand that the consulting engineer has been instructed by their client to carry out no further work in relation to transportation issues."

The letter is dated 21st Jan 2009. Vlad pulled the plug on the project nearly two years ago!!!!!!!!!

According to the council anyway. Move along, nothing to see here.

:ostrich:

ScottB
15-11-2010, 04:45 PM
For a group that are very closely related to rangers knuckledragging hordes, this is dangerously close to a neil lennon 'everyone hates us, we do care so much coz we are sooooo desperate to be recognised as something big and important' mindset

It's amazing that they can dismiss stuff with direct quotes from their own board as some great conspiracy against them.

It really boggles the mind! Quite what the Scotsman would have to gain from it god knows.

EskbankHibby
15-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Vlad needs an exit strategy and he cannot possibly be seen to be at fault. So it is the fault of the CEC and FSA and SFA and everyone else. The saddest thing is some people will even believe it.

In a nutshell for me.

The reason Hearts don't have some form of a new stand (unlike us:wink:) is that Vlad has never had any intention of building one and certainly not one that costs £51m or whatever fantasy figure they throw out next.

One would have thought that a business genius like Vlad could circumvent any tedious logistical obstacles the hibby's at CEC could make up? Vlad will go and he will have the stadium in his back pocket using CEC as his patsy to the pink ones.

Robinson was the devil for trying to sell the stadium to clear the debt, Vlad will leave them without a stadium as a worthless club but will leave as a hero to the pink hordes, world domination foiled only by the Hibby's at the CEC/SFA/EEN/CIA etc etc etc:blah::blah::blah:

Said it before but you can fool all of the jambos all of the time it would appear.

CraigHibee
15-11-2010, 05:37 PM

maybe so but

its not worth ranking up a £40 million debt to win it :bitchy:

Davy Mac
15-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Is Vlad not gone yet - jeez.

Couldnae be bothered reading the thread. :greengrin