PDA

View Full Version : If you missed out on a programme on Wednesday Night

Iggy Pope
12-11-2010, 07:52 PM
Some here on e-bay complete with official Teamsheets!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170565445127&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Ed De Gramo
12-11-2010, 07:54 PM
Some here on e-bay complete with official Teamsheets!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170565445127&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Defo worth a bid :thumbsup:

H18sry
12-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Defo worth a bid :thumbsup:

Are you the seller? :wink:

Newhaven
12-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Guy has 3 for sale.

It would have been a nice gesture if he had sold one and given the other 2 for the Dnipro appeal who could have auctioned them off tomorrow night..

El Gubbz
13-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Guy has 3 for sale.

It would have been a nice gesture if he had sold one and given the other 2 for the Dnipro appeal who could have auctioned them off tomorrow night..

.. But charity starts at home

Newhaven
13-11-2010, 01:15 AM
.. But charity starts at home

You are quite correct. As I said it would be a nice touch if the seller had done as I suggested.

I wonder if people wanted one they could pick one up for the cover price at the programme shop at the corner of Albion Road..

George Clooney
13-11-2010, 08:08 AM
Damn! I could have picked up any number of these as the huns at Corporate hostility didn't want to take them home. Was too busy necking the Rangers Claret to think of the commercial possibilities in programme selling.

Iggy Pope
13-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Guy has 3 for sale.

Don't see a lot of money being raised, but I'm the seller and if the Dnipro appeal people want to get in touch I will withdraw one from sale and donate it to them.

What are you contributing while we're at it?

You are quite correct. As I said it would be a nice touch if the seller had done as I suggested.

I wonder if people wanted one they could pick one up for the cover price at the programme shop at the corner of Albion Road..

They could. But I don''t think they'd get the teamsheet.