PDA

View Full Version : Paddy Stanton, Joe Baker, Frank Sauzee, George Best, Gordon Smith, Lawrie Reilly...

Dashing Bob S
12-11-2010, 05:26 PM
...Jimmy O'Rourke, Alex Cropley, Alan Gordon, Fish, The Proclaimers, Irvin Welsh, Dougray Scott, Inspector Rebus, John Leslie, Grant Stott, Pat Nevin, Kano, Yogi, JC, Scarlett Johanssen, Iggy Pop, Natalie Portman, Malcolm Rifkind...

...your boys did us proud!

Nando™
12-11-2010, 06:30 PM
Let's not forget ET and ET.

Bad Martini
12-11-2010, 06:52 PM
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, big Rab DeNiro. Dinny forget Rab. Just cause he's got a penchant for burying folk in the desert and swedgin wi a 45 in most films, he still finds time to fire on yon BBC Website and get the score of the mighty Cabbage.

ENDOF

TrickyNicky
12-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Catherine Zeta Jones anaw!

What about a half time team talk from Catherine Zeta, Scarlett Johanssen and Natalie Portman ?

The Yams would have Roseanne Barr, Margaret Thatcher and Vicky Pollard.

There in lies the difference between us and those classless peasants!

Viva_Palmeiras
12-11-2010, 07:37 PM
...Jimmy O'Rourke, Alex Cropley, Alan Gordon, Fish, The Proclaimers, Irvin Welsh, Dougray Scott, Inspector Rebus, John Leslie, Grant Stott, Pat Nevin, Kano, Yogi, JC, Scarlett Johanssen, Iggy Pop, Natalie Portman, Malcolm Rifkind...

Malcolm R? Don't you mean Malcolm Chisholm?
Natalie Portmans a new one on me and Scarlett - she needs to sort out the ott lip gloss but she'll be right
Who does Dario Francitti support I think we should be told!

Mibbes Aye
12-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Paddy Stanton, Joe Baker, Frank Sauzee, George Best, Gordon Smith, Lawrie Reilly...

:agree:

Just to add to that, Christian Bale ("Batman") watched us regularly when he was at Edinburgh College of Art studying creative movement, and perhaps surprisingly the current UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-Moon mentioned in an interview that he ventured down to see us, when he was on attachment at the South Korean Consulate many years ago in Dublin Street.

Also read that Rihanna's dad was in the US Navy, serving mostly on frigates and during one stopover for refuelling at Rosyth, he made the journey to ER with some crewmates for what was ultimately an insipid encounter between a lacklustre Miller-era Hibs side and a journeyman-packed Kilmarnock.

They'll still all be celebrating :thumbsup:

adhibs
12-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Wheres Johansen and Portsmans names came from?

WindyMiller
12-11-2010, 07:51 PM
Wheres Johansen and Portsmans names came from?

Scandinavia?

Mibbes Aye
12-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Scandinavia?

:tee hee:

LancsHibs
12-11-2010, 08:04 PM
Malcolm Rifkind???? Is he a Hibs fan?

Viva_Palmeiras
12-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Malcolm Rifkind???? Is he a Hibs fan?

Careful you might wake up with a sheeps heid next to you ;)

LancsHibs
12-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Careful you might wake up with a sheeps heid next to you ;)

Sometimes seen in the Sheeps Heid, or so i'm told!! Think he has one of the big hooses near there.

Peevemor
12-11-2010, 08:37 PM
Sometimes seen in the Sheeps Heid, or so i'm told!! Think he has one of the big hooses near there.

He had/has a house in Duddingston village. A girl I used to work beside spent 6 hours being grilled at St. Leonards after being lifted for unwittingly taking photos of his house when he was still Defence Secretary. I don't think it helped that she's from Newtonards, Co. Down. :greengrin

Gavin1875
12-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Dont forget Dev fae corrie and E.T :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pretty Boy
12-11-2010, 09:25 PM
Don't be forgetting Shirley Manson and Saddam Hussein.

I'm sure it's also well known that JFK once uttered the immortal line 'Ich Bin Ein Hibee'. Although given his Irish background and how high profile he became it wouldn't surprise me if he changed allegiance to Celtc at some point.:grr:

The_Sauz
13-11-2010, 04:28 AM
I thought God was one of us :confused:

:greengrin