PDA

View Full Version : NHC Magoo stays!!

ancienthibby
11-11-2010, 04:14 PM
According to Beeb radio!!

Is that just until 5 pm Saturday??

Jim44
11-11-2010, 04:28 PM
McGhee has got Milne by the short and curlies and is in for the long haul.

Malthibby
11-11-2010, 04:29 PM
A courageous decision, as they used to say in Yes, Minister.
Phannies.

johnbc70
11-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Rumour is it would cost the sheep £400K to get rid of him and his background staff. So can see him being the manager for quite some time. He is not stupid and will not quit so he stays or they pay him off and cant see the sheeps paying that sort of cash.

ancienthibby
11-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Rumour is it would cost the sheep £400K to get rid of him and his background staff. So can see him being the manager for quite some time. He is not stupid and will not quit so he stays or they pay him off and cant see the sheeps paying that sort of cash.

Well S Milne would have to pay that kind of money from his own pocket, so that won't happen!!

If the sheep go down to the Huns on the w/e. then that would make them prime candidates for Div 1!!

So, Milne seems to have chosen!!:greengrin

marinello59
11-11-2010, 05:30 PM
Given that there is no money there to pay off McGhee or provide funds for a new manager to freshen things up they really had no choice. The terminal decline of the formerly famous Aberdeen continues. Still, they have their new stadium to look forward to.................................

Part/Time Supporter
11-11-2010, 05:35 PM
Given that there is no money there to pay off McGhee or provide funds for a new manager to freshen things up they really had no choice. The terminal decline of the formerly famous Aberdeen continues. Still, they have their new stadium to look forward to.................................

More chance of Hearts building that stand.

It probably is the right decision, but for the wrong reasons. ie they're skint and can't afford to change.

1two
11-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Mcghees to stubborn to realise he's doing more harm than good and won't walk away.

Dons can't afford to sack him, but they must be starting to realise they can't afford to keep him now the crowds are rapidly dropping

Will be interesting couple of weeks if dons don't pick up points

Fingers crossed they don't :greengrin:

Cropley10
11-11-2010, 06:37 PM
A courageous decision, as they used to say in Yes, Minister.
Phannies.

:faf:

renato
11-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Mcghees to stubborn to realise he's doing more harm than good and won't walk away.

Dons can't afford to sack him, but they must be starting to realise they can't afford to keep him now the crowds are rapidly dropping

Will be interesting couple of weeks if dons don't pick up points

Fingers crossed they don't :greengrin:

He's an arrogant tube but a few more "crowds" like last night (Att: 5,917) and the decision will be made for him. GIRFUY Magoo :thumbsup:

BEEJ
11-11-2010, 08:53 PM
And a trip to Ibrox on Saturday to look forward to.

After last night I suspect that the Huns will be geared up for the three points in this one.

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Fat bassa.

That is all. :bye:

Hibee D
11-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Arrogant to$$er who will never walk.

Was never going to be accepted by the sheep after prostituting himself to Celtic

delbert
11-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Heard Gordon Smith on the radio tonight bigging him up and saying he is a "successful manager" - if there is anyone on here who has an up to date list of Magoo's managerial triumphs, I'd find it interesting reading, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna be a really short list.

Managerially this has been a really great day, we get Derek Adams, and Aberdeen realise that they are stuck with Magoo, who as far as arrogance goes, makes Neil Lennon look like Tibetan monk! Have'nt been on to the Aberdeen fansites, but I would think the reaction, to say the least, will be mixed !!

marinello59
12-11-2010, 07:29 AM
Heard Gordon Smith on the radio tonight bigging him up and saying he is a "successful manager" - if there is anyone on here who has an up to date list of Magoo's managerial triumphs, I'd find it interesting reading, but I'm fairly sure it's gonna be a really short list.

Managerially this has been a really great day, we get Derek Adams, and Aberdeen realise that they are stuck with Magoo, who as far as arrogance goes, makes Neil Lennon look like Tibetan monk! Have'nt been on to the Aberdeen fansites, but I would think the reaction, to say the least, will be mixed !!

He would have been seen as a good replacement for McGhee up there. Oh dear, how sad.:greengrin

Jack
12-11-2010, 07:30 AM
That will be good news for all the other clubs expecting to be in the relegation dog fight.