NAE JOHN RANKIN!!! :grr:

was potter not at ibrox last night!!! :grr:

:wink:

McKenzie
11-11-2010, 03:19 PM
whats this squad for :confused:

silverhibee
11-11-2010, 03:19 PM
No Steven Fletcher i see, and badboy Goodwillie in.

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 03:20 PM
whats this squad for :confused:

friendly against the faroes next week

JimBHibees
11-11-2010, 03:23 PM
No Steven Fletcher i see, and badboy Goodwillie in.

Bit of a joke that decision.

Seanair
11-11-2010, 03:25 PM
friendly against the faroes next week

Get stuck intae thae faroes. I hate Egyptians:wink:

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2010, 03:25 PM

Levien flexing his muscles after Fletcher's criticism last month?:dunno:

Hibernia Na Eir
11-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Charlie Adam (Blackpool)
Phil Bardsley (Sunderland)
Barry Bannan (Aston Villa)
Cameron Bell (Kilmarnock)
Christophe Berra (Wolves)
Chris Burke (Cardiff City)
Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic)
Kris Commons (Derby County)
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)
Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)
Matt Gilks (Blackpool)
David Goodwillie (Dundee United)
Craig Gordon (Sunderland)
Alan Hutton (Tottenham Hotspur)
Kevin Kyle (Heart of Midlothian) :wtf:
Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
Steven Naismith (Rangers)
Steven Whittaker (Rangers)
Danny Wilson (Liverpool)

does anyone actually care?:yawn:

Golden Bear
11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
The inclusion of Kyle fits in with Potter's masterplan of filling the Scottish team with guys that are all over 6'.

If Lionel Messi himself happened to be Scottish then he would never get a game as long as Potter was manager.

Dunbar Hibee
11-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Not that I care much but is there names missing from that squad? I see no Kenny Miller etc the usual suspects?

JimBHibees
11-11-2010, 03:32 PM
Levien flexing his muscles after Fletcher's criticism last month?:dunno:

Probably but IMO we arent in a position to be ruling out a guy who regularly plays in the EPL for someone who scores a few goals in the SPL and is frequently waking up in accommodation supplied by the Polis (Goodwillie). Goodwillie was anonymous in the u21 game recently and didnt deserve promotion. Levein should have had a word with Fletch and left it at that.

Jim44
11-11-2010, 03:33 PM
Not that I care much but is there names missing from that squad? I see no Kenny Miller etc the usual suspects?

Walter Smith told Potter not to select Rangers players. Potter has chanced his arm with Naismith and Whittaker but they will be with drawn in due course.

JimBHibees
11-11-2010, 03:33 PM

Walter obviously told Craig who he wanted resting. :greengrin

Hibstrooper
11-11-2010, 03:34 PM

Absolutely :saltireflag

robinp
11-11-2010, 03:35 PM

I agree in part, however I suspect, going by the squad as a whole, he's brought in quite a few guys to experiment with and see how they shape up. He certainly seems to have picked a vast array of fringe players and up and comers. I suppose it's the time to try them out and see if they add anything at that level, rather than dumping them into a must win qualifier.

I would have liked to have seen him (Fletch) playing from the start with somebody new alongside, but I suspect Levein didn't like his home truths! :cool2:

Brads Laing
11-11-2010, 03:37 PM
Well said, i certainly don't care about hearts or scotland if potter is manager, this selection just sums it all up

silverhibee
Charlie Adam (Blackpool)
Phil Bardsley (Sunderland)
Barry Bannan (Aston Villa)
Cameron Bell (Kilmarnock)
Christophe Berra (Wolves)
Chris Burke (Cardiff City)
Gary Caldwell (Wigan Athletic)
Kris Commons (Derby County)
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)
Darren Fletcher (Manchester United)
Matt Gilks (Blackpool)
David Goodwillie (Dundee United)
Craig Gordon (Sunderland)
Alan Hutton (Tottenham Hotspur)
Kevin Kyle (Heart of Midlothian) :wtf:
Jamie Mackie (Queens Park Rangers)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
Steven Naismith (Rangers)
Steven Whittaker (Rangers)
Danny Wilson (Liverpool)

Is Potter doing auld Wattie a favour by not calling that many huns in to this squad.
And no celtc players either. Its a conspiracy. :greengrin

Cocaine&Caviar
Actually really happy to see Burke out of international retirement, our only real option as an authentic out and out right winger, and has had some really good seasons at Cardiff.

Dunbar Hibee
11-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Walter Smith told Potter not to select Rangers players. Potter has chanced his arm with Naismith and Whittaker but they will be with drawn in due course.

It's things like this that make it hard to support Scotland..

blackpoolhibs
11-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Probably but IMO we arent in a position to be ruling out a guy who regularly plays in the EPL for someone who scores a few goals in the SPL and is frequently waking up in accommodation supplied by the Polis (Goodwillie). Goodwillie was anonymous in the u21 game recently and didnt deserve promotion. Levein should have had a word with Fletch and left it at that.

I agree, although i dont think Levein should be Scotland Manager after all the groveling he did trying to get all the huns back. :bitchy:

Hermit Crab
11-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Im sure there will be a mad rush for tickets for that game, shiote venue shiote team shiote manager :cool2:

Gettin' Auld
11-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Get stuck intae thae faroes. I hate Egyptians:wink:
:tee hee:

squire
11-11-2010, 04:37 PM
Im sure there will be a mad rush for tickets for that game, shiote venue shiote team shiote manager :cool2:

I agree. If this game but that squad was at ER next week would you go? What sort of attendance would there be? Not great thats for sure and I wouldn't be rushing to attend

Hibbyradge
11-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Is Potter doing auld Wattie a favour by not calling that many huns in to this squad.
And no celtc players either. Its a conspiracy. :greengrin

Yes.

Rangers came to an arrangement so that their players could be rested due to their recent 2 a week schedule.

Hopefully this will mean no more last minute mystery injuries when Scotland have a game.

Westie1875
11-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Kyle over Fletcher, utterly pathetic and childish from Potter IMO.

Manxhibs
11-11-2010, 05:00 PM
On a more positive note, 3 of our players in the U21 squad, including booth. Don't really care that much about senior squad at the moment, so the U21's will get my support :thumbsup:

Jim44
11-11-2010, 05:06 PM
On a more positive note, 3 of our players in the U21 squad, including booth. Don't really care that much about senior squad at the moment, so the U21's will get my support :thumbsup:

Does Billy Stark select the U21 squad or does Potter have an input? If it were Potter on his own, there is no way any Hibs players would be there.

HIBERNIAN 1875
11-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Yet more idiotic decisions made by Mr Levein, delighted that Bannan, Wilson and Goodwillie are getting a chance but Kyle over Fletch and to even consider picking Gary Caldwell is an absolute joke. :agree:

discman
11-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Absolutely :saltireflag
Am with this guy!11 players playing in the epl 4 in the championship, in two three years time we could have an very competitive team dont be so short sighted,it will get better. :cool2:

.Sean.
11-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Goodwillie? 'Jobs for the boys' I take it :rolleyes:

**** you Levein, ya speccy Hearts fanny.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I agree. If this game but that squad was at ER next week would you go? What sort of attendance would there be? Not great thats for sure and I wouldn't be rushing to attend

No i wouldnt go even if it was at ER i dont do Scotland games, overpriced and just pash IMO

.Sean.
11-11-2010, 05:17 PM
Does Billy Stark select the U21 squad or does Potter have an input? If it were Potter on his own, there is no way any Hibs players would be there.
Billy Stark.

Manxhibs
11-11-2010, 05:20 PM

It seems silly to suggest that a Scotland manager would deliberately not pick players from a team he doesn't like but it does certainly come across that way. :saltireflag:saltireflag

KeithTheHibby
11-11-2010, 05:34 PM
I notice that he is still trying to whore himself to Andy Carroll who wants to play for England.

Once a hertz cock, always a hertz cock.

TRC
11-11-2010, 05:34 PM
Priceless twat that he is potter is a complete moron he wants to also call up Carroll who is also a bam and an English one at that. Was his main reason for not picking deeks not his off field behaviour (ie Hibs connections) I really hope someone asks the question however i believe that it will all be on questions of why the hun players are not in the squad pathetic!

Jim44
11-11-2010, 05:36 PM
It seems silly to suggest that a Scotland manager would deliberately not pick players from a team he doesn't like but it does certainly come across that way. :saltireflag:saltireflag

Potter is as Hibophobic as they come but he's safe for the moment as he won't have to call in any Hibs players before he gets the boot next year. Riordan is probably the only Hibs player who might conceivably blow his biased cover but, at the risk of repeating myself, the guy was indiscreet enough to be overheard saying that Riordan would never kick a ball for Scotland as long as he was in charge.

Hermit Crab
11-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Potter is as Hibophobic as they come but he's safe for the moment as he won't have to call in any Hibs players before he gets the boot next year. Riordan is probably the only Hibs player who might conceivably blow his biased cover but, at the risk of repeating myself, the guy was indiscreet enough to be overheard saying that Riordan would never kick a ball for Scotland as long as he was in charge.

Being in Scotland squad usually results in injuries that keep good players out for weeks anyway so im kinda glad that Deeks or any other Hibs player aint in the squad.

HibeePaj
11-11-2010, 06:11 PM
no ALLAN MACGREGOR???

i actually feel sick that kevin kyle is in the team. :idiot:

lets hope its just a one way ticket to the faroe islands :lolyam:

snooky
11-11-2010, 06:27 PM
I haven't given a monkey's about our national side since the rules changed allowing you to play for Scotland if your granny had a Skye terrier. What a load of bullocks.

Much better when you played for the country that was on your birth certificate....end off!

Dashing Bob S
11-11-2010, 06:31 PM
I haven't given a monkey's about our national side since the rules changed allowing you to play for Scotland if your granny had a Skye terrier. What a load of bullocks.

Much better when you played for the country that was on your birth certificate....end off!

If that was the case, Levein himself and many of his picks would have played international football for B-astard.

Can't be right, can it?

H18sry
11-11-2010, 06:33 PM
Being in Scotland squad usually results in injuries that keep good players out for weeks anyway so im kinda glad that Deeks or any other Hibs player aint in the squad.

Who are the players who have had injuries and been out for weeks due to being in a Scotland aquad?

snooky
11-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Who are the players who have had injuries and been out for weeks due to being in a Scotland aquad?

Did John Kennedy of Celtic not get his bad injury playing for Scotland?

Bad Martini
11-11-2010, 06:43 PM
Potter is a tosser. His squad and team selection is ***** and his pish interviews to save his own ****ty reputation is laughable.

I'll always follow Scotland, regardless of personnel as like Hibs, I follow the team, not the players making the team BUT, the wee pugnacious little turd doesny make it easy.

And his anti-Hibbyness is clear for all to see. Shame. He seemed like a good appointment, Yamish bawbagedness aside but heyho, he's turning out just as bad as burley was.

ENDOF

H18sry
11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Did John Kennedy of Celtic not get his bad injury playing for Scotland?

One player 6 years ago, hardley justifies what HC stated tho :cool2:

brog
11-11-2010, 07:52 PM
We're playing Faroes at home & he only selects 2 authentic strikers, one of whom is Kyle!! Berti Vogts was pilloried for selecting KK, will any of our rags lambast Harry P? I've said before, I respected Potter, even at Yams but after his 4-6-0 effort he's lost all respect with the fans, most of the media & unfortunately many of the players. He'll be out of a job next September. :taxi

snooky
11-11-2010, 10:47 PM
One player 6 years ago, hardley justifies what HC stated tho :cool2:

For the record, I'm not taking sides. I'm only providing an answer to his question.

Cod Boy
11-11-2010, 10:50 PM
danny wilson what the **** has he done this season to merit a call up

hibee92
11-11-2010, 10:58 PM
danny wilson what the **** has he done this season to merit a call up

its these kind of posts that make me questing the intelligence of some people on this board :grr: you sir, are a complete tool! Danny Wilson has played about 15-16 games for the mighty Rangers and now plays for Liverpool Reserves!! :grr: i mean, honestly! how you can even question it! :bitchy:

:greengrin

marinello59
12-11-2010, 05:33 AM

What about a player like Joe Baker then?

(And so I don't feel left out, Levein is a total ****.)

lapsedhibee
12-11-2010, 06:41 AM
What about a player like Joe Baker then?
No such thing.

H18sry
12-11-2010, 07:36 AM
For the record, I'm not taking sides. I'm only providing an answer to his question.

For the record his question was "Being in Scotland squad usually results in injuries that keep good players out for weeks anyway"

Players not player :wink:

marinello59
12-11-2010, 07:42 AM
No such thing.

A one off.

JimBHibees
12-11-2010, 09:05 AM
its these kind of posts that make me questing the intelligence of some people on this board :grr: you sir, are a complete tool! Danny Wilson has played about 15-16 games for the mighty Rangers and now plays for Liverpool Reserves!! :grr: i mean, honestly! how you can even question it! :bitchy:

Completely agree he should be in if only to have more of an excuse to punt that embarressment McManus out the team.

SteveHFC
15-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Caddis, Saunders, Bryson, Davidson and McArthur in the squad now.