PDA

View Full Version : Well done Hibs

blueisthecolour
11-11-2010, 01:22 PM
I won't shy away.

Well done hibs last night, Mark Brown who I have never rated played the game of his life and Bamba won everything that came his way, no complaints from me the better team won the game.

What I will say I was prob more confident of a hibs win than anyone on this board and I stated that a few days ago.

Well deserved win.

Cropley10
11-11-2010, 01:29 PM
I won't shy away.

Well done hibs last night, Mark Brown who I have never rated played the game of his life and Bamba won everything that came his way, no complaints from me the better team won the game.

What I will say I was prob more confident of a hibs win than anyone on this board and I stated that a few days ago.

Well deserved win.

Cheers - Walter also showed he was gracious in defeat too...

HibbyAndy
11-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Cheers for having the balls to post that.

hibbymac
11-11-2010, 01:33 PM

Now now, ... in the interests of balance, so does Neil Lennon :offski:

crewetollhibee
Ditto

Diclonius
Cheers mate, wondered where you were. :wink:

--------
11-11-2010, 01:34 PM

:agree:

Though one or two of the inhabitants of the Caldera weren't quite as gracious when I saw them this morning.... :scarf:

:devil:

:flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Ritchie
11-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Cheers mate, wondered where you were. :wink:

we all know where you've been....

*COUGH* TYNIE *COUGH*

:devil:

BT58
11-11-2010, 02:10 PM
i noticed last nite that the huns have they camouflage jaikets [like empty seats]too
jeez after the 2nd and 3rd went in the lot of em must have put em on:wink::wink:
:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

NORTHERNHIBBY
11-11-2010, 02:14 PM

That is actually a very good point because on the radio it sounded very much like that he had to keep correcting Chick Young to make sure that everyone realised that the result was very much down to Hibs playing well, rather than Rangers playing badly.

hibee92
11-11-2010, 02:27 PM
That is actually a very good point because on the radio it sounded very much like that he had to keep correcting Chick Young to make sure that everyone realised that the result was very much down to Hibs playing well, rather than Rangers playing badly.

SPOT ON! :agree: Chick looked for any reason to save his beloved from any more embarrassment and Walter deserves credit for telling him otherwise, so **** off Chick soundly beaten! :bye:

blueisthecolour
11-11-2010, 06:54 PM

Just an honest post mate,there is no excuses to be made the better team won on the night, so fair play.

Dashing Bob S
11-11-2010, 07:04 PM
I personally thought the scoreline was harsh on Rangers.

Iggy Pope
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Mischeivous bugger - I see what you're doing here.

WindyMiller
11-11-2010, 07:37 PM

:angeldevi

:stirrer:

essexhibee
12-11-2010, 05:56 PM
I won't shy away.

Well deserved win.

Fair play post.

Hibercelona
12-11-2010, 06:16 PM

Aye... it did flatter us a bit. :agree: :greengrin :devil:

JoJo_07
12-11-2010, 08:17 PM
Credit where it is due, ta. Got to say I was most impressed with WS interview after where credit was also given to Hibs.