PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else do this?

hibsbollah
11-11-2010, 12:07 PM
When I woke up this morning I was convinced beating the hun 0-3 on their own patch (especially having sat through the derby horror show) must have been a dream, so I had to check on the internet to make sure. Ive spoken to another Hibby this morning who did the same:faf:

Anyone else?

Purehibee_MYB
11-11-2010, 12:14 PM
When I woke up this morning I was convinced beating the hun 0-3 on their own patch (especially having sat through the derby horror show) must have been a dream, so I had to check on the internet to make sure. Ive spoken to another Hibby this morning who did the same:faf:

Anyone else?

I was going to post this earlier... I honestly thought I had dreamt it and the match was tonight!

Pretty Boy
11-11-2010, 12:19 PM

Anyone else?

I was out and a bit worse for wear last night.

Checked the score when i got home and just about brought the house down with my cheers.

Woke up this morning convinced i had been imagining things when i was drunk and had to double check the score to make sure i hadn't dreamt it.

easty
11-11-2010, 12:24 PM

Anyone else?

I went old school and checked it on ceefax!

cockneymike
11-11-2010, 12:28 PM
I went old school and checked it on ceefax!

:tee hee:

lyonhibs
11-11-2010, 01:10 PM
It was only when I read the match reports on the Scotsman website this morning that it really, really sank in

essexhibee
11-11-2010, 09:53 PM
I did exactly the same.

Was looking foward to seeing the sun headline/picture on their website, but it wasnt a heroic headline as hearts had as well.

Diclonius
11-11-2010, 09:54 PM
Yup.

King Paddy
11-11-2010, 09:59 PM
I got the Daily express this morning and they had it down as a 0-0 draw, shock horror was i dreaming last night when watching sky sports, thank god it really did happen. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

blindsummit
11-11-2010, 11:13 PM
I was travelling back to Canada from Dallas yesterday and was so dispirited after Sunday, i didn't even bother to check the score till today. I nearly fell off my chair at work when I saw the score. i thought I was dreaming!