PDA

View Full Version : Giruy

WeAreHibs
10-11-2010, 08:29 PM
To everyone who has said the current squad is dire. All we need is belief and let's hope tonight gives us something to work on. It's only one game but it doesnt come much bigger.

Well done Hibs!

GGTTH:thumbsup:

fatbloke
10-11-2010, 09:09 PM
To everyone who has said the current squad is dire. All we need is belief and let's hope tonight gives us something to work on. It's only one game but it doesnt come much bigger.

Well done Hibs!

GGTTH:thumbsup:

:agree:

gorgie_harp
10-11-2010, 09:16 PM
:agree:

It is a great result.:agree::agree: But that result proves for me, that squad are IMPOSTERS. :grr::agree: But hey ho!!

SouthamptonHibs
10-11-2010, 10:06 PM
It is a great result.:agree::agree: But that result proves for me, that squad are IMPOSTERS. :grr::agree: But hey ho!!

I agree with you on this one...a bunch of imposters....delighted we got the result i'm buzzing! Well done to the players and the coaching staff tonight....the sad thing is it's taken us since we beat Celtic In Jan to but a performance in for the fans.

Suicide watch is off for us hibees, we're back, the best way to bounce back from a derby defeat, pump the huns at ibrox....lets hope we don't go missing for another 10months..roll on Well, ER will be buzzing on Sat...

Watch out for the xmas DvD hail hail