PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Night Out At Tynecastle!!

HibeeSince82
09-11-2010, 12:19 PM
Just been told by my manager that my works christmas night out will be at tynecastle!!

Couldnt think of a worse place to go to!

I know it may be childish but to ****** going for a meal in an asbestos ridden dump.
:grr::grr::grr:

Sergey
09-11-2010, 12:24 PM
It's not uncommon for folks to contract food poisoning after dining there.

MussiHibee
09-11-2010, 12:27 PM
I would refuse to go on a point of principle.

Sad but True

GGTTH

HibeeSince82
09-11-2010, 12:34 PM
I would refuse to go on a point of principle.

Sad but True

GGTTH

So far im the only one not going haha

Oscar T Grouch
09-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Our work had a corporate away day there, everyone had to attend. Wore my Hibs top under my shirt and flashed it as often as possible, worst away every too, tyhe place makes me feel sick. Don't go to the xmas party, it'll make you feel dirty until new year :wink:

bawheid
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Do they have running hot water yet?

MrSmith
09-11-2010, 12:36 PM
Due to a technical hitch the meals won't be put out on time.

HibeeSince82
09-11-2010, 12:43 PM

:top marks

Green_one
09-11-2010, 12:43 PM

Refuse to go on H&S grounds

Insist on a Risk Assessment. No way will Tynie pass that.

* Asbestos - Tick
* Fire Hazard - Tick
* Food poisoning - Tick
* Adjacent to hazzards - Tick

Removed
09-11-2010, 01:07 PM
I wouldn't go either. I could think of nothing worse than spending time in that hole.

If you even have to ask the question then you already know the answer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

HibeeSince82
09-11-2010, 01:08 PM
My manager keeps asking me to go :confused:

He will get it at some point that there is no danger its going to happen.

Antifa Hibs
09-11-2010, 01:09 PM
As sad it sounds, would I **** go either.

Putting money in their till etc etc, to hell with that.

MrSmith
09-11-2010, 01:19 PM
I heard the Micro-Fax machine was on the blink again..

Keith_M
09-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Do Hearts have facilities for Corporate Entertainment?

:dunno:

If they do, I'd have to admit to being pretty surprised. I didn't think they had enough room in the main stand for that kind of facility.

NORTHERNHIBBY
09-11-2010, 02:53 PM
I think that they do a themed night with activities that are rewarded with food?
Apparently, the first task, is to rake in a bucket for something to eat.....

Disc O'Dave
09-11-2010, 02:53 PM
The corporate is in the McLeod stand. I have to say, I went there once for the corporate and it wasn't too bad....that was before Vlad mind you. It was probably made sweeter by the fact they got beat 3-1 from Inverness in the cup. ICT were in division 1 at the time, if not division 2.

At the after match drinks / pies, the matchday host suggested we must be Caley fans as we were quite cheery.....then our US guest (who had wanted to see some "soccer") just came out with "Well, those two support Hibs".

Brilliant.

And yes, our Christmas do is at Tynie too - they left it too late to organise that it was the only venue available, apparently. I am going, mainly because not to go would be seen as too petty, but also to see how far it has descended since their big RRevolution. Oh, and I'm not paying.

Have to say the menu looks deplorably bland......

Bristolhibby
09-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Great opportunity to smear ***** on the toilet doors.

Accidently drop a few glasses?

throw up in a bin.

The list is endless.

J

Saorsa
09-11-2010, 03:20 PM
Just been told by my manager that my works christmas night out will be at tynecastle!!

Couldnt think of a worse place to go to!

I know it may be childish but to ****** going for a meal in an asbestos ridden dump.
:grr::grr::grr:I dinnae even go there for Derbies, I certainly wouldnae be there for a night out.

**** h****s

Lucius Apuleius
09-11-2010, 03:25 PM
I dinnae even go there for Derbies, I certainly wouldnae be there for a night out.

**** h****s

This. End of.

HUTCHYHIBBY
09-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Certainly wouldnae be for me thanks!

HibeeSince82
09-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Thank ****** im not the only one then :greengrin

James70
09-11-2010, 03:54 PM
Wreck a few seats and vandalise the bogs while you're there.:greengrin

Disc O'Dave
09-11-2010, 04:16 PM
I'll maybe take a bag of chocolate coins along.....

chrisski33
09-11-2010, 04:48 PM
u cud go and run onto the pitch and do a big sh@t in the centre circle or jjs seat in the dugout! saying that i wouldnt go to the party out of prhnciple

Hermit Crab
09-11-2010, 04:53 PM
As sad it sounds, would I **** go either.

Putting money in their till etc etc, to hell with that.

Are you going to the derby at new year?

davehiby
09-11-2010, 05:08 PM

If they do, I'd have to admit to being pretty surprised. I didn't think they had enough room in the main stand for that kind of facility.

probably a dodgy microwave and a camping gaz stove lol

ronaldo7
09-11-2010, 07:13 PM

Gorgie Suite as they call it. The area under the Gorgie stand, and you can look out onto the pitch, as they lift up a section of seats in the stand. It's just a big shed really. We were there for Hospy a couple of seasons ago, and they asked if we wanted to come back at half time for coffee and pastries or collect a brown paper bag on our way out to our seats, so we could just stay in our seats. I collected a bag and gave it to a wee yam as he looked awfy scrawny. Still went in for my pie and coffee at half time though.

Not a patch on Easter Road.

The Harp
09-11-2010, 11:00 PM
I'm another one who most definitely wouldn't go. Havent even been to a derby game at Tynecastle since Mercer's attempt to shut us down.
I can still remember having a major fall out wi' my late wife years ago when she told me she'd been invited to a girls' night out in a Yam social club on McLeod Street (don't think it's there any longer). The hostilities lasted for a week - but she still went!!! :grr:

Antifa Hibs
09-11-2010, 11:15 PM

Course, havn't missed a game at Tynie in about 15 years.

Talking about paying £30 for a 3 course meal, sticking £50 in their till etc etc.

Dunbar Hibee
10-11-2010, 12:46 PM

That's to follow the Hibees though, not for a night out at the ****hole.

Killiehibbie
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
My manager keeps asking me to go :confused:

He will get it at some point that there is no danger its going to happen.Stick to your guns and don't ever give in to pressure.

HibeeSince82
10-11-2010, 01:44 PM
That's to follow the Hibees though, not for a night out at the ****hole.

Thats how i was feeling aswell. Will be at the debry at new year! Just dont wanna sit for a meal and sh*t disco!

LancashireHibby
10-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Get leathered before you go so that you don't need to put any money behind the bar, and proceed to pish/vomit all over the place. That said, that'd probably improve the decor of the place.

Disc O'Dave
10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Thats how i was feeling aswell. Will be at the debry at new year! Just dont wanna sit for a meal and sh*t disco!

He'll only have to put up with me if he's going on the 18th. :wink:

HibeeSince82
10-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Yep its the 18th the boss is trying to book for!

There is another Hibee going and i was saying that you were going and maybe we should just get smashed and sing Hibs songs until we get thrown out.

"OH FOREVER WE'LL BE SINGING TO THE ANGELS HIGH ABOVE..." :greengrin

Lendo
10-11-2010, 03:53 PM
I remember a story a few years back about a couple Hibees from Standard Life or somewhere similar that had atheir Christmas night out there, they got pished, sneaked out and done some damage to the pitch.

Got caught on CCTV and were sacked if I remember correctly.