2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality
8. Courage in the Face of Adversity
9. Wages

These have all gone missing sometime between 20th March 2007 and November 7th 2010. They did not all go missing at once and some have been spotted in fleeting glimpses at various locations in Scotland. If found please return to the current managerial custodian at Easter Road.

The reward will be seeing our great club restored to something akin to our rightful place as one of the top footballing sides in Scotland - and sometimes beyond our shores. The current playing staff at Easter Road are asked to leave no stone unturned to find any or all of the above because let's face it you individually and collectively in most cases are guilty of losing all of the above listed items.

Diclonius
09-11-2010, 12:38 AM
Not that I don't agree with you - but 17th March 2007? We lost them the day before we won the cup?

blairwallace
09-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Not that I don't agree with you - but 17th March 2007? We lost them the day before we won the cup?

exactly what I though, we won the cup on luck?
have to agree with everything else but, teams such as at midden, Dundee united and hamiltons nicked all the listed items IMHO!!

fatbloke
09-11-2010, 12:52 AM

Well spotted - Ah shouldnae post anything when I am tired and still pissed off.:greengrin

Sorted now.

delbert
09-11-2010, 08:03 AM
To the OP, you point out 8 serious points and the only thing people take you up on is a date correction? I'd have thought the substance of your post had a little more to worry about than the ****in date, because I wholeheartedly agree with all of them.

fatbloke
09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
To the OP, you point out 8 serious points and the only thing people take you up on is a date correction? I'd have thought the substance of your post had a little more to worry about than the ****in date, because I wholeheartedly agree with all of them.

That's the worrying thing. At the very least I was expecting to be labelled a Yam fud or something similar.

johnrebus
09-11-2010, 07:22 PM
The following items have been reported stolen from Hibernian Football Club -

1. Pride
2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality

A

These have all gone missing sometime between 20th March 2007 and November 7th 2010. They did not all go missing at once and some have been spotted in fleeting glimpses at various locations in Scotland. If found please return to the current managerial custodian at Easter Road.

The reward will be seeing our great club restored to something akin to our rightful place as one of the top footballing sides in Scotland - and sometimes beyond our shores. The current playing staff at Easter Road are asked to leave no stone unturned to find any or all of the above because let's face it you individually and collectively in most cases are guilty of losing all of the above listed items.

Agree wholeheartedly.

In my younger days I would be more than happy to have been around a bunch of pussies.

But not now.

:rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
09-11-2010, 07:34 PM
[QUOTE=fatbloke;2631069]The following items have been reported stolen from Hibernian Football Club -

1. Pride
2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality

You forgot payroll too LOL:greengrin :taxi

fatbloke
09-11-2010, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE=fatbloke;2631069]The following items have been reported stolen from Hibernian Football Club -

1. Pride
2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality

You forgot payroll too LOL:greengrin :taxi

HC you are correct I have therefore amended the OP.:greengrin

fatbloke
10-11-2010, 10:05 PM
The following items have been reported stolen from Hibernian Football Club -

1. Pride
2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality
9. Wages

Just to say that all items missing from ER were discovered at a rather odious location in Govan, Glasgow. All have now been restored to their rightful location in the East of Edinburgh. A gentleman called Colin Calderwood assisted by 18 others plus a couple of helpers have applied for the reward.

fatbloke
18-01-2011, 10:34 PM

1. Pride
2. Self-respect
3. Footballing Ability
4. Pace
5. Craft and Guile
6. Battling Qualities
7. A Winning Mentality
9. Wages

Again