PDA

View Full Version : Mcbride

Callum_62
08-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Get him back in centre mid ASAP...let him sit with De Graff pushing on.

Atleast he adds a bit of bite to our midfield....and he never hides (even if he is playing poorly).

Miller benched for me.

Alfred E Newman
08-11-2010, 08:38 PM

Atleast he adds a bit of bite to our midfield....and he never hides (even if he is playing poorly).

Miller benched for me.

De Graaf would be better pushing off.

blackpoolhibs
08-11-2010, 08:43 PM
How Rankin Stevenson or De Graff get a game before him baffles me.

Twiglet
08-11-2010, 08:50 PM

Miller benched for me.

:agree:Agree. Miller far too soft and laid back. McBride on in his place.

random sub
08-11-2010, 08:55 PM
Agree with McBride back on but in the defensive role that Miller was given for the first half against Hearts. Miller back in the heart of the midfield and seeing more of the ball. Rankin and or Stevenson on the bench.

heretoday
08-11-2010, 09:04 PM
Good player McBride. Build the team around him.

Callum_62
08-11-2010, 09:13 PM
I still have a feeling Edwin will prove to be a good player, when played in his proper position as attacking centre mid.

Hes already been written off by everyone it seems tho.

Sammy7nil
08-11-2010, 09:17 PM

Good wind up or you are McBride :greengrin

Alfred E Newman
08-11-2010, 09:22 PM
I still have a feeling Edwin will prove to be a good player, when played in his proper position as attacking centre mid.

Hes already been written off by everyone it seems tho.

Was that not his position in yesterdays debacle :dunno:

Beefster
08-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Aye, when's McBride going to get a chance. And Hogg. Those two could definitely turn our season around. Probably.

Callum_62
08-11-2010, 09:46 PM
Yep Edwin played there last 2 weeks....and looked better I reckon...fell out the game once he was booked tho - one of the few players to show some commitment tho.

Sammy7nil
08-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Yep Edwin played there last 2 weeks....and looked better I reckon...fell out the game once he was booked tho - one of the few players to show some commitment tho.

He NEVER gets on the ball :confused:

Diclonius
09-11-2010, 12:49 AM
McBride is the most consistent (consistently GOOD before you smartarses come in) player we have in the team - our season went downhill last year when he picked up his injury.

He picks out a pass and keeps possession. He may be defensive minded but tbh that's what we need. Play him in front of the defence with hard tacklers Murray and de Graaf in front of him.

leither17
09-11-2010, 12:56 AM
McBride is the most consistent (consistently GOOD before you smartarses come in) player we have in the team - our season went downhill last year when he picked up his injury.

He picks out a pass and keeps possession. He may be defensive minded but tbh that's what we need. Play him in front of the defence with hard tacklers Murray and de Graaf in front of him.

:top marks

Sergi12
09-11-2010, 10:27 AM

That's brilliant.

Sergi12
09-11-2010, 10:30 AM

Good at doing nothing !

Hakim Sar
09-11-2010, 10:40 AM
Mchide. poor player imo and not hard enough

Spike Mandela
09-11-2010, 11:04 AM
How low we have sunk when people think THE most average of players is the answer to our troubles.