PDA

View Full Version : Still hurting bad?

Littlest Hobo
08-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I'd been getting it tight from my Jambo chums all week before a ball had even been kicked.
They were all so confident that they were going to beat us. Why?:confused:

I live for the day that we go to Slymecastle and celebrate as they did yesterday.

They were loud, boisterous but no worse than what we are when we go over to their place.

Also thought the banner they unfurled at half time was top notch.:agree:

Fair play to Hearts, they done us big time yesterday but when we eventually do get things right on the park, and we stuff them I know my celebrations are gonne totally out do anything they did yesterday!:wink::greengrin

Mon the Hibs:thumbsup:

EskbankHibby
08-11-2010, 04:01 PM
:agree: Got to take the rough with the smooth buddy.

My own personal coping mechanism after a derby defeat involves pretending i'm not all that bothered about footbal and Hibs/Hearts in particular as "we're aw *****", also avoiding football websites/papers/friends for about a week.

A derby victory is heralded in the standard GIRFUY manner and a ridiculous amount of petty and childish texts, much the same as i'm receiving from the jambos i know at the moment.

PISTOL1875
08-11-2010, 04:04 PM
I'd been getting it tight from my Jambo chums all week before a ball had even been kicked.

I live for the day that we go to Slymecastle and celebrate as they did yesterday.

They were loud, boisterous but no worse than what we are when we go over to their place.

Fair play to Hearts, they done us big time yesterday but when we eventually do get things right on the park, and we stuff them I know my celebrations are gonne totally out do anything they did yesterday!:wink::greengrin

Quite simple.. They play to there strengths... The focal point is Kevin Kyle.. He wins the first header and links up well , bringing others into the game.. Yesterday we had no target up front until Trakys came on.. This inturn co-incided with us having a good period of play in the second half.. I havent seen him before and if we can get him and keep him fit , I think he could do a same type of role that Kyle does for them...He's 2 maybe 3 times the player Nish is that's for sure..

In midfield they have Ian Black , who is a little rodent but the type of player that we are crying out for.. He broke the play up yesterday very very well and bullied the wage thief Miller in midfield...

BEEJ
08-11-2010, 04:41 PM
Strong contender for most idiotic thread of the year.

Littlest Hobo
08-11-2010, 05:13 PM
Strong contender for most idiotic thread of the year.

Well let us know why then? I'm being honest, I'm hurting like ****!

CB_NO3
08-11-2010, 05:52 PM
I got ripped at work today from the Hearts fans and I had no come back at all, thats how bad we were. I can accept defeat if the team plays well and shows a bit pride and fight for every ball but yesterday was the worst I have seen us in a derby. The worrying thing is Hearts are poor aswell, even alot of good Jambos admit that they are dire but they are well organised and stronger than us. The only positives I can take from the whole situation is that their is 16 players our of contract at the end of the season and next season is the start of a new era. If you ask me how many players of the 16 should be kept on, it would be hard to name even two.

ronaldo7
08-11-2010, 05:57 PM

Which one was that? If it was Maroon, how the **** was it top notch:grr:

BEEJ
08-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Well try not to air it with such apparent joie de vivre in your OP front of over 900 guests, the majority of whom will be of the pink persuasion.

Think about it.

Albion Hibs
08-11-2010, 06:59 PM

I hear what you are saying, albeit by this morning I was not so bothered anymore, its done, I am just looking forward to humping them on new years day even more now.

In saying that / all of the above, in around 1 hour I have my weekly 5 asides with....9 Jumbos! it is going to be a shocker, I have said if I can get through that, then I can do just about anything in life!

C I Hibee
08-11-2010, 09:05 PM

What did the banner say?

At The Edge
08-11-2010, 09:17 PM
possibly the McCraes battalion 1914-1918? got drapped over the upper tier onto the lower tier, the Hearts fans pretty much all applauded when it was unveiled.

Mango Man
08-11-2010, 10:32 PM
I hear what you are saying, albeit by this morning I was not so bothered anymore, its done, I am just looking forward to humping them on new years day even more now.

In saying that / all of the above, in around 1 hour I have my weekly 5 asides with....9 Jumbos! it is going to be a shocker, I have said if I can get through that, then I can do just about anything in life!

Aww man, i had a game of 5s pretty much right after the game, think there was about 6 jambos playing, all with hearts tops on. Nightmare. It did give me a wee bit of motivation to play a bit better mind. :greengrin