PDA

View Full Version : Who would you rather in your team?

sunshine1875
08-11-2010, 12:28 PM
The footballing balance of power in the City has moved from one side of the city to the other over the last few years with each team having a good season followed by a poor season. The really sad thing is that comparing the two teams and making an un-biased decision on who would be in the neutrals team, I think that there would be very few Hibs players in the City select. In fact, I doubt if a neutral would put any of the starts from yesterday's game into his/her City select.

Mark Brown Kello
Hart Palazuelos
Grounds Jonsson
Hanlon Ismael Bouzid
Bamba Zaliukas
De Graaf Elliott
Rankin Mrowiec
Stevenson Black
Danny Galbraith Templeton
Miller Skacel
Riordan Kyle

Is there anyone from our starting eleven that would get into their team based on yesterdays display?

ReillyF5
08-11-2010, 12:29 PM
The footballing balance of power in the City has moved from one side of the city to the other over the last few years with each team having a good season followed by a poor season. The really sad thing is that comparing the two teams and making an un-biased decision on who would be in the neutrals team, I think that there would be very few Hibs players in the City select. In fact, I doubt if a neutral would put any of the starts from yesterday's game into his/her City select.

Mark Brown Kello
Hart Palazuelos
Grounds Jonsson
Hanlon Ismael Bouzid
Bamba Zaliukas
De Graaf Elliott
Rankin Mrowiec
Stevenson Black
Danny Galbraith Templeton
Miller Skacel
Riordan Kyle

Is there anyone from our starting eleven that would get into their team based on yesterdays display?

Bamba for Bouzid.

Keepers are similar.

Palasouzes (sp)? is crap but hes filling in for Wallace.

Thats all I can really justify.