PDA

View Full Version : 2002 all over again

down the slope
07-11-2010, 09:28 PM
Looks like it's damage limitation time again if that is possible, Mr blobby managed to keep us up after a run of eighteen league games without a win but he had the good fortune of introducing the the golden generation and youthfull as they were had a touch of class about them all, it would seem we do not have the luxury of their likes so a crucial January window coming up.
I posted on another thread that Calderwood want's four or five in during the next window but i think he could make that eight or nine quite easily, it's got to such a state now that i struggle to think of a team we could take a few points of even with home advantage, so what's new after eight years Mr Petrie ?.

Ferryhibby
07-11-2010, 09:36 PM
I always find it strange that williamson gets the credit for bringing in the youngsters in our team, Sauzee introduced Riordan and Oconnor to the team and gave them a few games, Williamson was forced to play Brown, Thomson and Whittaker because a few of the team were injured and wanted to give away Riordan and Whittaker to Inverness in a swap for Bobby Mann, of Thomson said he was surprised he would make it at this level as in his opinion he didnt think he would, anyway i agree with the number of players needed in the nxt transfer window.