PDA

View Full Version : Skacel - what's his problem?

RoxburghHibs
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Did anyone see Rudi Skacel falling out big time with De Graf, just before Deeks lamped him one and got sent off? They were arguing for a good couple minutes.

What was that all about?

I've never understood why Skacel constantly goes out his way to wind us Hibs fans up - he was doing this before we even knew what a fud he is (I recall his antics at the Pink Bus Shelter when he had just signed for them a few years back).

He must be the most hated Yam player ever.

hibsbollah
07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Did anyone see Rudi Skacel falling out big time with De Graf, just before Deeks lamped him one and got sent off? They were arguing for a good couple minutes.

What was that all about?

I've never understood why Skacel constantly goes out his way to wind us Hibs fans up - he was doing this before we even knew what a fud he is (I recall his antics at the Pink Bus Shelter when he had just signed for them a few years back).

Skacel was picking up objects the east stand had allegedly thrown and waving them at the ref, I think De Graf was suggesting he should mind his own business.

hibee_girl
07-11-2010, 08:30 PM
Skacel was picking up the coins that were thrown onto the pitch and was trying to give them all to the ref, De Graaf took exception to that and started pushing him about.

churchie16
07-11-2010, 08:33 PM
if only the hibs players where like skacel and hated there rivals got stuck in and gave everything the we'd do alright against the C****:grr:

Jonnyboy
07-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Skacel was picking up objects the east stand had allegedly thrown and waving them at the ref, I think De Graf was suggesting he should mind his own business.

That made me laugh. No allegedly about it hibsbollah

hibsbollah
07-11-2010, 08:42 PM
That made me laugh. No allegedly about it hibsbollah

You need to be careful what you accuse people of in this over-litigous society:greengrin

Jonnyboy
07-11-2010, 08:45 PM
You need to be careful what you accuse people of in this over-litigous society:greengrin

Are you alleging that or making a statement? :greengrin

CropleyWasGod
07-11-2010, 08:46 PM

What was that all about?

P'shaw and balderdash.

Alex Macdonald? Drew Busby? Gary Mackay?

As for your question.... he winds us up because he can. (cf Riordan, D.)

Jonnyboy
07-11-2010, 08:48 PM
P'shaw and balderdash.

Alex Macdonald? Drew Busby? Gary Mackay?

As for your question.... he winds us up because he can. (cf Riordan, D.)

Yer right <blood boilingoversmiley> :greengrin

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 09:05 PM
He's not got a problem. He just loves turning us over.We just can't deal with him!

He's got a problem allright. The hatred in the man just oozes from every pore:greengrin

Only he knows why he put the L sign up to the fans in the east before being pelted with half his wages. Why the need to wind up fans.

As for the "We just can't deal with him", comment. Never seen much of him today as a football player. Thought he had a quiet game and was never much of a bother until he started his antics.

hibsbollah
07-11-2010, 09:37 PM
Are you alleging that or making a statement? :greengrin

It IS possible they just dropped the coins by mistake and they rolled in kyles direction. I like to give folk the benefit of the doubt :-)

HFC 0-7
07-11-2010, 09:50 PM
They were arguing who had more misplaced passes, De Graff said Rankin, Skacel said Miller.

Seriously though, its a sad state of affairs when after that terrible performance people moan about Skacel and his mentality on getting one over on hibs. This is exactly the thing Hibs are missing, Hibs have got that used to substandard performances they have got used to it and its now like water of a ducks back.

I fear many of the hibs players wont be hurting tonight, instead they will be flicking through their fashion magazines deciding what to spend their wages on.

HFC 0-7
07-11-2010, 09:53 PM
He's got a problem allright. The hatred in the man just oozes from every pore:greengrin

Only he knows why he put the L sign up to the fans in the east before being pelted with half his wages. Why the need to wind up fans.

As for the "We just can't deal with him", comment. Never seen much of him today as a football player. Thought he had a quiet game and was never much of a bother until he started his antics.

So you dont think he is much of a player and had a quiet game, yet he was still part of the team that beat us 2 nil, that is worrying.

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 09:56 PM
Couldn't give a **** if he has a problem with Hibs or not He's on the winning team and we have a a team of ****in losing *******s. :grr:

marinello59
07-11-2010, 09:58 PM

Aye, he quietly policed Miller out of the game.

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 10:01 PM
So you dont think he is much of a player and had a quiet game, yet he was still part of the team that beat us 2 nil, that is worrying.

That's what I said. Care to tell me what he actually done in the game for me to remember him by....Football wise

Diclonius
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM
He's their Riordan. End of.

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 10:07 PM

PC Plod from the east could have done that given Millers form recently. Skacel had a quiet game today imo.

marinello59
07-11-2010, 10:14 PM
PC Plod from the east could have done that given Millers form recently. Skacel had a quiet game today imo.

Miller played well last week, Hibs performed better up there than we have done recently Skacel kept Miller out of the game today and we were utter garbage. The Yam **** did a good job.

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Miller played well last week, Hibs performed better up there than we have done recently Skacel kept Miller out of the game today and we were utter garbage. The Yam **** did a good job.

I usually look at form over a 6 week period myself, so one week playing well doesn't do it for me. Millers form has been poor over that 6 week period, and Skacel had a quiet game given his form over the last few weeks.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 10:29 PM
:agree:

essexhibee
07-11-2010, 10:41 PM
He is defo their riordan. He hates us and he loves shoving it right up us if he scores.

Think the guy is a tosser but he is a good player.

ScottB
07-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Well given the way our support and players have treated him over the years, who can blame the guy?

There's no sense being annoyed about it, since most of us loved it when Riordan was winding the Hearts fans up at Tynecastle last year, with similar crowd trouble to follow.

Still no excuse for throwing coins, which achieves nothing other than getting the club fined. Oh and showing that you have the mental age of a 12 year old.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Tosser so he is.

Septimus
08-11-2010, 03:54 AM
Skacel must have been very perceptive to find de Graff. He appeared to be totally missing for 90% of the match.