PDA

View Full Version : Ibrox

dp00
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM
O well...

This is what being a hibs fan is all about... the highs and the lows ..

time to dust ourselfs down and support the team at ibrox on wed

GGTTH :notworthy:

Alfred E Newman
07-11-2010, 07:25 PM
It will be a chance for Rangers to improve their goal difference. I could see an Aberdeen style collapse from this gutless shower.

The Voice Of Reason
07-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I will be there on Wed......but I did think about ripping my ticket up a bit earlier.

I was at the game at Ibrox when we lost 7-0 (massive shouts of "Miller Must Go" after the game). Worryingly, IMHO the team back then was far better than this shower of talentless, clueless, gutless overpaid primadonnas. If my memory serves me correctly, after the 7-0 drubbing we beat Hearts at ER in our next game - we at least showed a bit of character that the current shower certainly don't have.

Despite our likely 4-6-0 formation on Wed I fear a rout (I would take 3-0 right now.....I am almost tempted to say that I would take a 4-0 right now). :boo hoo:

Sir David Gray
07-11-2010, 07:42 PM
I am thankful that I won't be there on Wednesday because I honestly fear that a tanking is in store for us in that match, and by that I mean a 6 or 7-0.

Who the hell are we going to play up front? Thanks to his utter stupidity today, Riordan will be suspended for the foreseeable future, Nish is likely to still be injured and Trakys has shown absolutely nothing since he signed to suggest that he is going to be a decent option in attack.

Two things are absolutely certain in this game. Hibs won't score and Rangers will score at least three.

Good luck to everyone who is planning on going to Ibrox on Wednesday night.

Hibbie_Cameron
07-11-2010, 07:55 PM
I am thankful that I won't be there on Wednesday because I honestly fear that a tanking is in store for us in that match, and by that I mean a 6 or 7-0.

Who the hell are we going to play up front? Thanks to his utter stupidity today, Riordan will be suspended for the foreseeable future, Nish is likely to still be injured and Trakys has shown absolutely nothing since he signed to suggest that he is going to be a decent option in attack.

Two things are absolutely certain in this game. Hibs won't score and Rangers will score at least three.

Good luck to everyone who is planning on going to Ibrox on Wednesday night.

4-6-0:wink:

At The Edge
07-11-2010, 07:56 PM
i'll be there to see Hibs surprise us all......put a decent performance in :wink:
Not looking forward to this at all, was never really expecting a win based on recent performances but now hoping that we can keep the score respectable.

maybe Smith will rest some of his players on Wed for their 'big' game on Sat against Aberdeen :faf:

wazoo1875
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
maybe Smith will rest some of his players on Wed for their 'big' game on Sat against Aberdeen :faf:
Aye, hopefully he'll rest 3 or 4 players , I think 7 or 8 of them will have enough about them to beat our useless shower of spineless bstards !

DH1875
08-11-2010, 12:00 AM
Keep the faith. I'm going 1-1.:flag:

Lofarl
08-11-2010, 12:15 AM
I predict a turn-around. Rankers have been spawny as **** all season and they are starting to tire. Just press into them and you never know.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 12:25 AM
Stick Hoggy up tops:greengrin

vahibbie
08-11-2010, 12:59 AM
I predict a turn-around. Rankers have been spawny as **** all season and they are starting to tire. Just press into them and you never know.

They've been spawny, we've been *****e.
Nae contest:boo hoo: