PDA

View Full Version : Mr Bamba

JCHibby
07-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Get yerself to ****....

The deal with Rangers might be done and Rod not for the first time your selling players miles ahead and getting $$ for them. CC do NOT play this ****in clown ever again.

:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
:agree: His time with us has come and gone, don't want to see him in the shirt again. If we can get money for him grab it..........

churchie16
07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
agree totally tempelton when past him like he wasn't even there to big for hibs my arse :grr:

JCHibby
07-11-2010, 07:17 PM
:agree: His time with us has come and gone, don't want to see him in the shirt again. If we can get money for him grab it..........

Trust me if his deal is done and the board know it. Our club structure is now brutal, players know they get it easy here. I would be quite happy to boot that boy right in the bawz.

What was good however was a fan went out the west and shouted something at CC etc, CC turned to the man and listened and good see the pain in the supporters eyes. He will be good, but by god he has a hard job!

Eaststand
07-11-2010, 07:24 PM
Trust me if his deal is done and the board know it. Our club structure is now brutal, players know they get it easy here. I would be quite happy to boot that boy right in the bawz.

What was good however was a fan went out the west and shouted something at CC etc, CC turned to the man and listened and good see the pain in the supporters eyes. He will be good, but by god he has a hard job!

I've been watching Hibs for almost 50 years and even the teams we had that were relegated had some decent quality in them. This current team is the worst team we've had in my lifetime. No fight, no creation, no desire to compete or stand up to an opposing player.
I hope CC clears the lot of these imposters and starts with a whole new team. He really needs to send a clear message out to any player who thinks they're a Billy bigbaws...Clear your locker and GTF

GGTTH

Twiglet
07-11-2010, 07:36 PM
Bamba's head had been in the clouds for weeks.
He can go from brilliant to bombscare in one fail swoop. It became obvious very quickly today that he was not on a brilliant day. He's had a lot of these lately.

Dikoh for Wednesday? When I've seen him play he's been calm and level-headed, just what we need.

Feel free to disagree, or agree if you do by some chance. (I admit I'm no football brainiac, but I love my Hibees and want them to do well)

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 07:56 PM
Bamba's head had been in the clouds for weeks.
He can go from brilliant to bombscare in one fail swoop. It became obvious very quickly today that he was not on a brilliant day. He's had a lot of these lately.

Dikoh for Wednesday? When I've seen him play he's been calm and level-headed, just what we need.

Feel free to disagree, or agree if you do by some chance. (I admit I'm no football brainiac, but I love my Hibees and want them to do well)

If Dickohs our option then I agree, but I hope he is in there with Murray simply because he will defend better and put his foot through the ball when its needs rather than trying to be Beckenbauer, we need every fighter we can get, Hart aside I honestly would not pick any of todays back 4 or midfield if there were any options available.

MrSmith
07-11-2010, 08:01 PM
David Stephens every day of the week in central defence!

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
07-11-2010, 08:05 PM
If Dickohs our option then I agree, but I hope he is in there with Murray simply because he will defend better and put his foot through the ball when its needs rather than trying to be Beckenbauer, we need every fighter we can get, Hart aside I honestly would not pick any of todays back 4 or midfield if there were any options available.

Hart had an absolute shocker today. Templeton took the pi55 out of him over and over.

Hibby 2005
07-11-2010, 08:05 PM
I've obviously missed the Bamba to Huns thing. Miller and Bamba are our best players:agree:

Miller was atrocious today and Bamba posted missing on more than a few occasions.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Hart had an absolute shocker today. Templeton took the pi55 out of him over and over.

Was looking at it over more than today, to be honest its inevitable that a winger will get inside a fullback some times and thats where you look to your central defenders, for Templetons goal it wasn't even that we lacked cover, arguably there was a point where we were 4 or 5 to 1 but the boy couldn't believe his luck, as having got inside Hart he was faced with nothing by way of a challenge or an attempt to close him down. Bamba was watching himself on telly at the time................

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Was looking at it over more than today, to be honest its inevitable that a winger will get inside a fullback some times and thats where you look to your central defenders, for Templetons goal it wasn't even that we lacked cover, arguably there was a point where we were 4 or 5 to 1 but the boy couldn't believe his luck, as having got inside Hart he was faced with nothing by way of a challenge or an attempt to close him down. Bamba was watching himself on telly at the time................

As a full back Hart had to put his mark on the winger early doors. It's no coincidence that when someone finally did (Wotherspoon) he never touched the ball again and was subbed 10 minutes later. I don't hold him responsible for the goal, Miller or Stevenson should have taken one for the team 40 yards out when they had the chance, but all round I thought he was shocking. Bamba, I agree was equally as bad, he just ain't interested.

Dunbar Hibee
08-11-2010, 02:03 AM
David Stephens every day of the week in central defence!

Yep.

Septimus
08-11-2010, 03:29 AM
Yep.

Agreed. Can he be worse than Bamba was yesterday? It seems unlikely.

Kev
08-11-2010, 05:35 AM
Have i missed something about Bamba going to Rangers??:confused:

truehibernian
08-11-2010, 05:57 AM
I maybe saw it a different way.

First goal, Templeton (who I have to say did extremely well), outran De Graaf (not hard to do), Miller (not hard to do), Galbraith (not........see where I am going). Not one of those midfielders had either the pace or fitness to keep up, or failing that take a yellow for the team and foul him. Bamba may have been too far from Hanlon, but Paul didn't even attack the ball.......he allowed Templeton, or showed him, onto his right foot.

Second goal was atrocious defending in his own 6 yard box from Hart, who started well but became miserable as the day wore on.

Again I don't think Sol was the worst player by far. No one comes out of that performance with any passmarks. Simple truth is the players don't care and are not god enough. John Hughes is the sole reason. He assembled this side, he molly coddled them. Until CC gets rid of some and brings his own players in, we will be abject.

I predict three defeats after this too IMHO. By that time Duffy will be back and Zemmama will be training. God how we need the wee man.

Pretty Boy
08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
Bamba hasn't given a toss about Hibs for months and months. He's never been right since the African Cup of Nations.

Obviously the trip away with the 'superstars' has turned his head and made him believe he's better than he is. If he thinks he's good enough for the EPL then he's deluded though. Can anyone imagine what a Rooney, Torres or even a Steven Fletcher would do to him? He'd be found out far quicker than he was here.

MussyHibby
08-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Not his best game yesterday but did anyone get pass marks?

Bamba is Hibs best player by a country mile :agree:
When he does leave us we will all see that, however playing with that sheite every week has resulted in his form dipping too.

Phil D. Rolls
08-11-2010, 07:49 AM

You are basing your assessment of the new manager on the fact he can see?

Baldy Foghorn
08-11-2010, 07:59 AM
I've obviously missed the Bamba to Huns thing. Miller and Bamba are our best players:agree:

Miller is an imposter who could not tackle a five year old lassie:confused: