PDA

View Full Version : ?

MrSmith
07-11-2010, 06:47 PM
I'm done persevering while trying to encourage and support this bunch of wasters! It's time for sackings! All of us hard working hibees who spend so much of our hard earned money supporting our club deserve better than this. let's face it, if we put in a standard of job related performance as this bunch do, we would be looking for a job instantly without recourse...

No fight, passion, ability, respect, regard, care or anything resembling a professional football player for Hibernian FC was on show today. Hearts were awful and two breaks won them the game simply because our players couldn't be arsed turning up for the occasion.

well don e ya bunch of ****ing wasting *******s and please do not show up to Easter Road on Monday - resign now!

Colin, I can see what you have done and what you are trying to achieve...good luck and hopefully January will bring you players you need!

As for me...hibee no more...

IFONLY
07-11-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm done persevering while trying to encourage and support this bunch of wasters! It's time for sackings! All of us hard working hibees who spend so much of our hard earned money supporting our club deserve better than this. let's face it, if we put in a standard of job related performance as this bunch do, we would be looking for a job instantly without recourse...

No fight, passion, ability, respect, regard, care or anything resembling a professional football player for Hibernian FC was on show today. Hearts were awful and two breaks won them the game simply because our players couldn't be arsed turning up for the occasion.

well don e ya bunch of ****ing wasting *******s and please do not show up to Easter Road on Monday - resign now!

Colin, I can see what you have done and what you are trying to achieve...good luck and hopefully January will bring you players you need!

You wont be missed

MrSmith
07-11-2010, 06:51 PM
And why is that?

Better have a good explanation!

Kaiser1962
07-11-2010, 06:52 PM
It's no that easy mate. It's a bit like heroin but without the high's.

You'll be back.

Row H
07-11-2010, 06:52 PM

:rolleyes:

IFONLY
07-11-2010, 06:53 PM
And why is that?

Better have a good explanation!

If you really mean what you say then you are not a Hibby

Malthibby
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
I lost 11,000 V buttons today; imagine how I'm feeling.
Absolutely no concept of the phrase, 'Hibee No More.' 'Hibee always irrespective of how pash we are' is something I do understand.
GG

MrSmith
07-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Is that right? 40 years a hibee, 1962, you are right I will be back...I'm sick more than I can tell right now...

IFONLY, how do you decide what is a real hibee or not??

Wull
07-11-2010, 06:59 PM
It's no that easy mate. It's a bit like heroin but without the high's.

You'll be back.

my first laugh since the game began:agree:nice 1

Malthibby
07-11-2010, 07:16 PM
Mr. Smith, 'Hibee no more' suggested you were permanently giving up on Hibs, rather than just reflecting the pain & psychological damage caused by yet another
Derby capitulation.
We will all be back.
GG