PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Hibs team I've Ever Saw

seanraff07
07-11-2010, 05:02 PM
I might only be 15 but i've saw some very poor Hibs teams in the past, but no worse than the one we have now. I wouldn't say it's the worst i've saw in terms of quality but we need to start showing the quality on the park or else were doomed. It's definitely the worst Hibs team i've saw in terms of effort and passion. There was no passion whatsoever today and as usual Hearts beat us cause they are far more up for it. I'd rather have a bunch of part-time footballers who will play for the bloody jersey instead of the over-paid pish that we have at the moment! Were that bad i actually think we missed Nish.

We done our usual, played the majority of the game in Hearts half, created next to nothing, they create 2 chances and score twice. I dread to think what the score will be on Wednesday, i think it will just be a case of how many Rangers win by. Sorry to be so negative but i've never saw a Hibs team this dreadful in my entire life. What we need is not one but two strikers in January, i'm ashamed to say it but i think it's got to the stage where Petrie will have to cough up in January if we don't want to suffer being relegated.

Billy McKirdy
07-11-2010, 05:14 PM
If it isnt the worst team its pretty damned close to it :grr: today was a total embarresment to watch, we are in deep **** make no mistake.

Hibbyradge
07-11-2010, 05:17 PM
It's the worst team you've ever seen!

LaMotta
07-11-2010, 05:25 PM

I blame the teachers....

Kaiser1962
07-11-2010, 05:28 PM
Trust me kid, this isnt the worst. Hearts have been doing this to Hibs teams for ever.

This lot though are too casual, too slow and too lightweight.

Alfred E Newman
07-11-2010, 06:06 PM
I might only be 15 but i've saw some very poor Hibs teams in the past, but no worse than the one we have now. I wouldn't say it's the worst i've saw in terms of quality but we need to start showing the quality on the park or else were doomed. It's definitely the worst Hibs team i've saw in terms of effort and passion. There was no passion whatsoever today and as usual Hearts beat us cause they are far more up for it. I'd rather have a bunch of part-time footballers who will play for the bloody jersey instead of the over-paid pish that we have at the moment! Were that bad i actually think we missed Nish.

We done our usual, played the majority of the game in Hearts half, created next to nothing, they create 2 chances and score twice. I dread to think what the score will be on Wednesday, i think it will just be a case of how many Rangers win by. Sorry to be so negative but i've never saw a Hibs team this dreadful in my entire life. What we need is not one but two strikers in January, i'm ashamed to say it but i think it's got to the stage where Petrie will have to cough up in January if we don't want to suffer being relegated.

Fortunately son I have seen some good Hibs teams in my time and unfortunately a lot of duff ones. This shower are right up there with the worst. No guts, no pace, no fight, no passion. Just pure and simple crap. Calderwood faces an impossible task transforming this lot into a winning team.

heretoday
07-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Hearts must be pretty bad too if they can't beat the worst ever Hibs team more than 2-0.

In truth all the teams in Scotland are woeful at the moment and the game generally is a joke.

supersauzee
07-11-2010, 06:20 PM
I am only 27 and this is defo the worst Hibs team I have seen. The amateur team I play for would beat them! Like said above no pace, passion, fight, creativity and far too lightweight!

It doesnt matter what manager took over this lot, they would always be *****! I feel very sorry for CC, no transformation needed for this bunch of players, the best thing to do is start over, get rid of the lot, blood youngsters, etc!!

Making Riordan captain is a joke tho!! The guy is a ned and the worst role model ever!

BSEJVT
07-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Fortunately son I have seen some good Hibs teams in my time and unfortunately a lot of duff ones. This shower are right up there with the worst. No guts, no pace, no fight, no passion. Just pure and simple crap. Calderwood faces an impossible task transforming this lot into a winning team.

Likewise.

Duff Jimmys team were far better than this lot.

The only team to come close to being this bad might have been the team the Ormond got relegated, or the one that got promoted, but that was a long long time ago and I cant really remember.

To be honest there's not one of them I would keep.

From a goalie who whilst he doesnt seem to make mistakes, never makes a save either to Trakys who could possibly be a worse bet that Konte or Hurtado.

Looks like Deek's sleepless nights are effecting him as he hasnt kicked a aball for weeks either.

Bonnyrigg H.F.C
07-11-2010, 07:28 PM
I'm sick of hearing how we got outfought and how they wanted it
more. It's got absolutely heehaw to do with it, we have to many players who are not good enough, simple as that. Fair enough a bit more desire wouldn't go amiss, but really how much further would that get us when we have a lot of very limited players. Hearts ain't any world beaters but at least they do have it in their locker to bully teams as they have a team of big physical guys, we can't even do that if we want to because it's like Snowhite and the 7 f*****g dwarfs out there with a few of there other Disney mates chucked in to make up the numbers. I can't wait till these imposters who are out of contract at the end of the year are emptied, I can only hope we are still an spl club when it happens.

ForrieGreen
07-11-2010, 08:20 PM
I actually know Seanraff07 cos we are pals from school and we ar very similar in the fact that we hav both been brought up by our families 2 b die hard hibs fans. So after todays performance, if u can call it that, i feel the same opinion and I'm roughly the same age so I've never seen a worse team but obviously there has been worse which older users will tell u. I was stunned 2day though that 2 players who usually aren't the best, De Graff and Stevenson, were the only two who played 4 the jersey and got stuck in against that ****. I also think Riordan was a let down 2day in the sense that he got himself sent off for nothin, I mean if he is gonna do wat he did at least do it properly and leave Skacel wi a broken leg or somethin.

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 08:21 PM
A complete embarrasment. :agree:

marinello59
07-11-2010, 08:27 PM

The transfer window can't come quickly enough. After the St Johnstone game I thought we looked worse than anything I had seen since the days of Duffy. Calderwood must be kicking himself for taking this shower of lightweights on.

MSK
07-11-2010, 08:32 PM
I actually know Seanraff07 cos we are pals from school and we ar very similar in the fact that we hav both been brought up by our families 2 b die hard hibs fans. So after todays performance, if u can call it that, i feel the same opinion and I'm roughly the same age so I've never seen a worse team but obviously there has been worse which older users will tell u. I was stunned 2day though that 2 players who usually aren't the best, De Graff and Stevenson, were the only two who played 4 the jersey and got stuck in against that ****. I also think Riordan was a let down 2day in the sense that he got himself sent off for nothin, I mean if he is gonna do wat he did at least do it properly and leave Skacel wi a broken leg or somethin.Another sick **** ..away & **** off ..i wouldnt wish that on anyone ..****ing grow up !!!

Wotherspiniesta
07-11-2010, 09:06 PM

Maybe he got bored with the sentence and seen something more appealing?

"The worst team I ever..... Saw? F*** football I'm going to the pictures"

Alfred E Newman
07-11-2010, 09:18 PM
The transfer window can't come quickly enough. After the St Johnstone game I thought we looked worse than anything I had seen since the days of Duffy. Calderwood must be kicking himself for taking this shower of lightweights on.

You really do wonder if he did realise how bad we are when he took the job.