PDA

View Full Version : Is de graffe............

Hibees07
07-11-2010, 04:24 PM
The worst removed player to ever pull on a Hibs jersey.

Absolute murder again and still lasted 90 mins. What are the coaching staff watching. :grr::confused:

RickyS
07-11-2010, 04:35 PM

Absolute murder again and still lasted 90 mins. What are the coaching staff watching. :grr::confused:

yeah he is bad but no worse than rankin and on current form, Miller

also maybe he was kept on cos he is one of a few players above 4ft?

Twiglet
07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
I thought he had a decent game. Got in there, got the ball. The problem I saw was at times the entire central midfield was trying to get the ball and he was in the middle of it.

The bloke behind me was going mental every time de Graff got the ball. He made some decent passes, but others wasted them.

I'm not saying he was completely faultless today though.

down-the-slope
07-11-2010, 04:41 PM

No - and you must have watched a different game from me

Green forever
07-11-2010, 04:42 PM

Agree, went through large periods of the game without realising he was there. takes unseen work to previously unscaled levels.

MSK
07-11-2010, 04:42 PM

Absolute murder again and still lasted 90 mins. What are the coaching staff watching. :grr::confused:No ..

Ferryhibby
07-11-2010, 04:43 PM
I thought he had a decent game. Got in there, got the ball. The problem I saw was at times the entire central midfield was trying to get the ball and he was in the middle of it.

The bloke behind me was going mental every time de Graff got the ball. He made some decent passes, but others wasted them.

Agree with you mate thought earlier on he was ok but with nobody to help him in that midfield made him look worse

hibee_girl
07-11-2010, 04:46 PM
That was by no means the worst performance I have seen from De Graaf

hibee
07-11-2010, 04:46 PM

No, he's not the best but there's been plenty worse than him and a few of them are still getting a game !

Hibees07
07-11-2010, 05:07 PM
No - and you must have watched a different game from me

My God, I must have.

He was totally lost, never jumped off the ground for a header, never tackled and was a complete and utter passenger.

However you could add most of them to that list.

Off all the signings Hughes made I don't think any of them have been a success.

Kaiser1962
07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
My God, I must have.

He was totally lost, never jumped off the ground for a header, never tackled and was a complete and utter passenger.

However you could add most of them to that list.

Off all the signings Hughes made I don't think any of them have been a success.

And thtas why we're bottom of the league and utter pish. Lets give CC some time and patience to sort what is a dreadful squad of players.

Billy McKirdy
07-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Have to disagree with the OP, thought de Graaf was one of the few on show today to at least have a bit of spirit and fight about him, he was in no way the worst player for us today imo.

lucky
07-11-2010, 05:24 PM
He was ok today until he got booked. He then fell out of the game

tamig
07-11-2010, 05:25 PM

Agree completely. Wasn't afraid to put hmself about today too. We could've done with a few more like him imo.

Purehibee_MYB
07-11-2010, 05:39 PM

Agreed. I thought, in the first half at least, he was one of the best Hibs players on the pitch... He was getting stuck in, and trying to make it happen, didn't succeed, and by all means was not faultless.

ballengeich
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM
De Graaf strikes me as someone who's been a good player, but has lost a vital yard of pace so can't quite get to the place he wants to be in time to do what he wants to do. I wonder how often Hughes or his scouts actually watched him last season.

Westie1875
07-11-2010, 05:52 PM
He was ok today until he got booked. He then fell out of the game

Good to see he learnt from our mistake with the first goal though, pity someone didn't take a similar booking then by doing what he did for his.

Row H
07-11-2010, 05:54 PM

Very possibly. Rankin gave him a good run for his money but De Graffe just shaves it for me.

essexhibee
07-11-2010, 06:06 PM
Thought he should a good determination.

By the way. His running style :faf:

Capt Mainwaring
07-11-2010, 06:13 PM

No - not by a very long way.

fishybeaver
07-11-2010, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=Hibees07;2628660]The worst removed player to ever pull on a Hibs jersey.

That must have been your first game.....there has been some real gash through the years..Edwin doesnt even come close!!!

Holmesdale Hibs
07-11-2010, 06:36 PM
Good to see he learnt from our mistake with the first goal though, pity someone didn't take a similar booking then by doing what he did for his.

:agree: He wasn't great today but to single him out nonsense. The whole team was bad, de Graff was somewhere in the middle. Worse than Konre, Hurtado et al... No danger

Holmesdale Hibs
07-11-2010, 06:41 PM
also maybe he was kept on cos he is one of a few players above 4ft?

Agree. Our game plan for the first half was to punt the ball up to Riordan. If we're going to play like that then we need bigger players (FFS even Andy Walker could see this) and preferably someone who can make an attacking pass. However I would prefer if we just changed our tactics.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 06:44 PM

:agree: Yep, don't want to make any snap judgements, he is definitely capable of worse, still at least it gets him noticed, but in a non positive way.

Dirkster23
07-11-2010, 06:49 PM
He was awful.He is awful. I don't believe he's Dutch!

I though it was just keepers you made daft claims about:wink:

Had a good first half but dropped out the game after his booking. Looks a better player playing through the middle.

hibby13
07-11-2010, 06:59 PM

:confused: I thought De Graf was okay. Now, Rankin and galbraith.....:grr:

steviehibsleith
07-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Certain players always get the blame for teams poor performance how de graf can be singled out as worst player ever to pull on hibs jersey is beyond me as there were many poorer individual performances in this derby. Picked up a yellow for stopping Templeton going on a run , shame another 1 of 5/6 hibs players didnt do the same earlier as he ran away from Galbraith Millar cut inside Hart Bamba and Hanlon but lets blame DeGraf .

Hibbie_Cameron
07-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Certain players always get the blame for teams poor performance how de graf can be singled out as worst player ever to pull on hibs jersey is beyond me as there were many poorer individual performances in this derby. Picked up a yellow for stopping Templeton going on a run , shame another 1 of 5/6 hibs players didnt do the same earlier as he ran away from Galbraith Millar cut inside Hart Bamba and Hanlon but lets blame DeGraf .

Exactly, Nish was not playing today so lets blame De Graaf, who was imo one of our best players (which does not say much)

At The Edge
07-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Thought De Graaf was ok today, defo not the worst on the park today in a Hibs shirt, or in the history of dross who have graced the green and white, hes well out of that league :agree:

As for most of the others in green and white....:bitchy:

churchie16
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
bored of this de graaf stuff now how many chances have you guys given miller mcbride ?? and still there is some people who actually rate miller he a crappy journey man :grr:

Big Frank
07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
He's pash. Runs like a pansy tae:wink:

However, according to some, hes 2 steps AHEAD of the players around him :embarrass

Alfred E Newman
07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
De Graaf has the knack of running himself into the ground while contributing absolutely nothing. He chased a long ball down early on and I thought oh, this looks better. After that he managed to disappear completely. Not the only one though.

Cropley10
07-11-2010, 07:18 PM
bored of this de graaf stuff now how many chances have you guys given miller mcbride ?? and still there is some people who actually rate miller he a crappy journey man :grr:

Miller offers nothing and has the heart of a mouse.

At least De Graff showed some bottle, took one for the team and looked like he gave a t055

500miles
07-11-2010, 08:08 PM
De Graff was putting himself about for a while. Then he got booked, and stepped off. Murray should have been on in his place long before.

Andy74
07-11-2010, 08:12 PM
It's De Graaf. And he was one of our better players today as he was last week.

vahibbie
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
He was awful.He is awful. I don't believe he's Dutch!

:dunno: He plays like he's wearing clogs.

marinello59
07-11-2010, 08:15 PM
It's De Graaf. And he was one of our better players today as he was last week.

He had a decent first half. Second half not so good but he shouldn't be singled out, others were worse. Loved the way he sorted out Black after their wee spat. Took him about ten minutes but he got him in the end.

LaMotta
07-11-2010, 08:28 PM
He's pash. Runs like a pansy tae:wink:

However, according to some, hes 2 steps AHEAD of the players around him :embarrass

Ah come on , remember he still needs time to adjust to the hustle and bustle of the SPL.......:wink:

blackpoolhibs
07-11-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes have ant lets stick up for de graff, hes the future, what a playerer we have. The midfield looks superb, with thoese ****in numptys in the middle,we dont have any problems :yawn: Stevenson Rankin it dont matter, they are sheite. What will they ever contribute?

1two
07-11-2010, 09:54 PM
For some reason, to me hr looked one of only 3 players who gave a **** today!

ReillyF5
07-11-2010, 10:01 PM
For some reason, to me hr looked one of only 3 players who gave a **** today!

A player in there but painfully slow.

latapy10
07-11-2010, 10:18 PM
A player in there but painfully slow.A have to say giraffe wasnt the worst player today,how bad a player is rankin he cant even pass the ball sad but true the best of it is a used to think he was ok

AFKA5814_Hibs
07-11-2010, 10:24 PM
I'd give De Graff the same as every other Hibs player today, which is a rating slightly less than one. Not saying he was particularly bad, just as bad as every other player, pish.