PDA

View Full Version : Sergey Fedotovas

MountcastleHibs
07-11-2010, 05:22 PM
Looks like his attention seeking statement last weekend done the trick.

We were very poor today, but we definately weren't helped by some questionable decisions on behalf of Willie Collum. No wonder Hearts fans are happy at the referees performance. They got every decision today.

declan macmanus
07-11-2010, 06:14 PM

We were very poor today, but we definately weren't helped by some questionable decisions on behalf of Willie Collum. No wonder Hearts fans are happy at the referees performance. They got every decision today.

I'm afraid the ref is the last person we can blame for that debacle today...

LaMotta
07-11-2010, 06:16 PM

What were they?

MountcastleHibs
07-11-2010, 06:25 PM
I'm afraid the ref is the last person we can blame for that debacle today...

Certainly not denying that. We were awful.

I felt Mr Collum bottled giving us a penalty. He was only too keen to book Hibs players and give Hearts free kicks, but when similar things were happening to us, he wouldn't give them. There were several times we should've had a free kick, but he didn't give them. The constant fouling from behind of Riordan being one example of this.

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 06:34 PM

I felt Mr Collum bottled giving us a penalty. He was only too keen to book Hibs players and give Hearts free kicks, but when similar things were happening to us, he wouldn't give them. There were several times we should've had a free kick, but he didn't give them.

Spot on:agree:

We won't go bleating to the SFA/Media though.

We were very poor on the playing front today, and Collum was equally as poor on the reffing front.

lyonhibs
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM

I felt Mr Collum bottled giving us a penalty. He was only too keen to book Hibs players and give Hearts free kicks, but when similar things were happening to us, he wouldn't give them. There were several times we should've had a free kick, but he didn't give them. The constant fouling from behind of Riordan being one example of this.

:confused::confused: Is this in reference to Zaliukas' shirt pulling antics?? I really can't remember that many time when my ire was directed at Willie Collum, although I can remember about 200 times when Hibs basic inability to pass the round, inflated pigs bladder to another player in green got my back up.

Its piss in the wind to try to bring the ref into our analysis of this latest debacle IMHO.

Big_D
07-11-2010, 10:52 PM
He denied Hearts a stonewaller in the 2nd half for Millers handball

HibbiesandtheBaddies
07-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Gollum had a decent game today.

1two
08-11-2010, 12:07 AM
The ref maybe didn't go out to please us hibs fans but neither did the hibs team
What an embarrassment