PDA

View Full Version : Kyle

JennaFletcher
07-11-2010, 03:53 PM
Why wasn't he booked for 'scoring' with that ball the Hearts fans threw on the pitch?

Not clutching at straws here, Hibs were terrible, just curious?

:confused:

magnificent_seven
07-11-2010, 03:57 PM
He should have been sent off for throwing the ball at the stand. Oh and for the middle finger to the fans. How he stayed on the park is a mystery.

nic81
07-11-2010, 03:58 PM
That was my first reaction!!!

JennaFletcher
07-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Got away with murder today, it's no wonder the Hearts fans are saying Collum did alright today.

Disc O'Dave
07-11-2010, 04:07 PM
The whole "Yams fans keeping the ball" thing shows just how sad they are - the fact it seemed to give them the biggest cheap thrills they ever had should tell you all you need to know about their collective mental age.

Then to throw it onto the pitch, causing play to be stopped, when your team are actually coming forward merely highlights how ground breakingly stupid they really are.

JennaFletcher
07-11-2010, 04:11 PM
The whole "Yams fans keeping the ball" thing shows just how sad they are - the fact it seemed to give them the biggest cheap thrills they ever had should tell you all you need to know about their collective mental age.

Then to throw it onto the pitch, causing play to be stopped, when your team are actually coming forward merely highlights how ground breakingly stupid they really are.

They don't get out much, you can tell :wink:

Can't believe the ball went to five or six fans and none of them had the decency to chuck the ball back onto the pitch. :ostrich:

And as for the 'Since 1902' chant, a lot of them haven't had a wash since 1902 so think they should be more bothered about their personal hygiene than how long it's been since Hibs won the Scottish Cup :agree:

Also saw a guy with the most horrible ever jeans and shoes today, so tempted to take a photo.

Speedy
07-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Why wasn't he booked for 'scoring' with that ball the Hearts fans threw on the pitch?

Not clutching at straws here, Hibs were terrible, just curious?

:confused:

I don't think he should have been booked but the play should have been stopped. Would've been chaos if the match ball went in.

lucky
07-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Should never have been booked for kicking the ball in the net. Also he was struck by a few coins poor show from Hibs fans. Lead the line well for them

woody47
07-11-2010, 04:25 PM
Kyle is an A R S E and its a pity someone didn't go straight through him. Same with skacel with all that badge thumping :grr: Short memories from the tramps - He left and only came back because no one else would have him.

nic81
07-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Should never have been booked for kicking the ball in the net. Also he was struck by a few coins poor show from Hibs fans. Lead the line well for them

Why not?? Interfering with the play, u can clearly see him looking over to the wing before kicking the ball into the net, no need for that, the game was already boiling over at that point if the match ball had went in and a goal was given there would have been a riot imo!!

Winston Ingram
07-11-2010, 05:05 PM
One thing about Kyle was confirmed to me today. He is sh ite. I know we have none but I'm glad he's no where near our club. He is murder

MSK
07-11-2010, 05:07 PM
Kyle ..we should have signed him ...:agree:

Westie1875
07-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Got away with murder today, it's no wonder the Hearts fans are saying Collum did alright today.

Collum never once had control of that game from start to finish.

bigwheel
07-11-2010, 05:12 PM
One thing about Kyle was confirmed to me today. He is sh ite. I know we have none but I'm glad he's no where near our club. He is murder

Well we might think Kyle is murder, but he absolutely dominated Bamba today...I'd have taken him up front for us....no worries...

w.connectionfc
07-11-2010, 05:26 PM

he gets right in the face of our defence, most of his headers found hearts players, very hard to get the ball from him when he,s shielding it, unlike our signing from kilmarnock who spends most of his time looking for fouls on his erse , and has all the airs and graces of a new born giraffe finding it,s feet for the first time

Aldoo
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM

Dearie dear pal, Kyle is everything Hibs are not but need to be, big, strong, arrogant and most of all effective!!!

tamig
07-11-2010, 05:43 PM
Why not?? Interfering with the play, u can clearly see him looking over to the wing before kicking the ball into the net, no need for that, the game was already boiling over at that point if the match ball had went in and a goal was given there would have been a riot imo!!

Was he not trying to put the ball out of play, i.e., in the back of the net? They were attacking at the time and he obviously knew the game would be stopped if Collum had clocked the second ball on the pitch. What point are you trying to make when you say there was no need for him kicking it into the net? What do yoy think he did it for?

Stokesy
07-11-2010, 05:43 PM

According to someone on Kickback it was one of the stewards who threw it back on.

Any Hearts fan that launched it back onto the pitch whilst we were attacking would have to be several sandwiches sot of a picnic basket.

tamig
07-11-2010, 05:45 PM

Well I wish he was playing for us. Just what we're missing especially if this long ball game we resorted to today is a sign of things to come.

nic81
07-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Was he not trying to put the ball out of play, i.e., in the back of the net? They were attacking at the time and he obviously knew the game would be stopped if Collum had clocked the second ball on the pitch. What point are you trying to make when you say there was no need for him kicking it into the net? What do yoy think he did it for?

He Directly kicked it into the net, he could have kicked it anywhere, point im making is it could have sparked some ugly scenes had the **** scored, just my opinion mind

Albion Hibs
07-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Kyle is garbage. The tactic was clearly to allow him to take the ball and mark those around him, unfortunatly we made a royal erse of that for the 2nd goal.

Glad Murray not only gave him a boot, but also told him to get off his erse, never seen a team / player spend so much time rolling about the floor.

Dinkydoo
07-11-2010, 06:21 PM
The referee was pish from start to finish IMO and Kyle is an arse.

essexhibee
07-11-2010, 06:42 PM
Dont forget Zaliuskas little gesture to the fans at the famous five end.

MSK
07-11-2010, 06:44 PM
According to someone on Kickback it was one of the stewards who threw it back on.

Any Hearts fan that launched it back onto the pitch whilst we were attacking would have to be several sandwiches short of a picnic basket.You need that as an excuse ..:faf:

Holmesdale Hibs
07-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Kyle is a typical Jambo: a big ugly-as-**** bruiser with no class or technical ability. Unfortunately he would walk in to our first team.

Westie1875
07-11-2010, 07:10 PM
Kyle is garbage. The tactic was clearly to allow him to take the ball and mark those around him, unfortunatly we made a royal erse of that for the 2nd goal.

Glad Murray not only gave him a boot, but also told him to get off his erse, never seen a team / player spend so much time rolling about the floor.

Exactly what I thought, pity our players wouldn't put a tackle in on those around him though.

sevenzero
07-11-2010, 07:18 PM

jog on , have a word mate . ambition for the club kyle :grr:

RMQ1967
07-11-2010, 07:20 PM

Sorry but if you think that you don't know a player when you see one. Kyle typifies everything we need - smart, good in the air & can hold the ball up & bring others into play.