PDA

View Full Version : Worst derby performance in a decade

SneakersO'Toole
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM
And I include the 4-0 shambles at Hampden in that sentence. At least they had a team of good players that year.

We made a terrible hearts team look like world beaters.

Absolutely no passion or knowledge of what it takes to win a derby.

The quality within the team is non-existent. Clear the whole lot of them come the end of the season, and I include Riordan in that.

Today was an embarrassment from start to finish and I challenge anyone to find positives moving forward.

This isn't raw emotion from the immediate aftermath of a derby, this is reality. We are staring a disaster in the face if we don't pick things up ASAP. All the hard work off the field over the years will count for nothing if we don't stay up this season.

Forget top 6, we are confirmed relegation candidates.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 04:56 PM
And I include the 4-0 shambles at Hampden in that sentence. At least they had a team of good players that year.

The quality within the team is non-existent. Clear the whole lot of them come the end of the season, and I include Riordan in that.

Today was an embarrassment from start to finish and I challenge anyone to find positives moving forward.

This isn't raw emotion from the immediate aftermath of a derby, this is reality. We are staring a disaster in the face if we don't pick things up ASAP. All the hard work off the field over the years will count for nothing if we don't stay up this season.

hard to argue with any of that

sKipper
07-11-2010, 05:34 PM

No surprise really.

When you sell anyone who has any semblance of ability and replace them with dross todays standard was always coming.

AK86
07-11-2010, 06:04 PM
The most worrying thing about today is that was that shower of plodders trying their best. There is no better to come
We have no guile, no bottle, no imagination, no leaders, no pace, it is a totally depressing situation we find ourselves in
Our board are not blameless, but really Yogi must carry most of the can for leaving us with such utter dross
As for the tactics today, we can only hope the players were not doing what they were told(though i doubt it) That was a team heading for defeat from the first minute.
The fact that the corgis are just less pesh than us and didnt take the magical 7 from us is the only silver lining on a truly cloudy day

lets get smashed, its the only thing for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11