PDA

View Full Version : Hibs

maximushibee
07-11-2010, 03:33 PM
personally this is the worst hibs team i have ever seen.. words cannot describe how utter dire that was today.... riordan be the bigger and better man what was the point in that challenge other than to disgrace yourself, your team and your fans... not a captain not a leader only a immature wee pr**k..

Vontz
07-11-2010, 03:50 PM
There's nothing there. At least we had the likes of Thomson, Brown, Whittaker & Riordan coming through under Williamson. I'm sorry but as long as we have players such as Rankin, Trakyss, Hogg at our dispossal then bottom 6 is all we're likely to get.

CC has his work cut out, but needs time. He's already sussed out Hogg.

It's going to be a long and difficult season. I can't see many half season tickets being purchased that's for sure.

matty_f
07-11-2010, 03:51 PM
It's a worrying sign when I'm not looking forward to facing Aberdeen fans in the morning.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
There's nothing there. At least we had the likes of Thomson, Brown, Whittaker & Riordan coming through under Williamson. I'm sorry but as long as we have players such as Rankin, Trakyss, Hogg at our dispossal then bottom 6 is all we're likely to get.

CC has his work cut out, but needs time. He's already sussed out Hogg.

It's going to be a long and difficult season. I can't see many half season tickets being purchased that's for sure.

when will he suss out rankin?

David_D
07-11-2010, 04:05 PM
we have a massive task on our hands. There is more than just a few players who need to be sussed out but I can't see it happening as there is no way we can replace an entire team in the Jan transfer window

Vontz
07-11-2010, 04:09 PM
when will he suss out rankin?

I think he did at half time. I'm sure if he had reasonable replacements he would ditch about another 4 or 5.

Bamba is dreadful! He's not kicked a ball for months. Not been impressed with Harte either. We need the likes of Murray in the midfield. Someone with a bit of dig.

What worries me though is even though there is clearly a lack of quality in that squad there appears to be a lack of fight and comitment.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 04:13 PM
we have a massive task on our hands. There is more than just a few players who need to be sussed out but I can't see it happening as there is no way we can replace an entire team in the Jan transfer window

in reality January gives us an opportunity to add but of the out of contract players only deek and maybe miller could move to bigger clubs the rest will sit tight cost St Mirren or St Johnstone wont pay the same money. Unless we dig deep AGAIN to pay off some of the wasters who call themselves footballers

clerriehibs
07-11-2010, 04:27 PM
personally this is the worst hibs team i have ever seen.. words cannot describe how utter dire that was today.... riordan be the bigger and better man what was the point in that challenge other than to disgrace yourself, your team and your fans... not a captain not a leader only a immature wee pr**k..

aye right. :yawn::yawn:

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2010, 04:28 PM
in reality January gives us an opportunity to add but of the out of contract players only deek and maybe miller could move to bigger clubs the rest will sit tight cost St Mirren or St Johnstone wont pay the same money. Unless we dig deep AGAIN to pay off some of the wasters who call themselves footballers

that could possibly be the best thing to do in the long run, otherwise these players will be the ones involved in our meaningless bottom six round of games, playing to crowds of approx 7/8K imo well worth a gamble, could be the best thing and the difference between bottom or top six