PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans wreck south stand

Jamesie
07-11-2010, 03:23 PM
On Radio Scotland just now -apparently ever area of the south has been damaged in terms of seats ripped out or other items twisted etc :grr:

I hope we get the bill paid - wouldn't surprise me if it requires Hibs v Hearts in court. :bitchy:

matty_f
07-11-2010, 03:25 PM
On Radio Scotland just now -apparently ever area of the south has been damaged in terms of seats ripped out or other items twisted etc :grr:

I hope we get the bill paid - wouldn't surprise me if it requires Hibs v Hearts in court. :bitchy:

Shower of tramps.

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2010, 03:26 PM
preston said it would be tit-for-tat when we go to the pink arena in january, could that place possibly look any worse than it does just now

One Day Soon
07-11-2010, 03:34 PM

Erses. However they have to pay for any damage that is done.

ScottB
07-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Classless. Pretty much sums it up really.

vanNISHtelroy
07-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Think yous pay for it and then send the reciept to them.

Think thats what happened when Septic removed some seats at Rugby Park.

The_Todd
07-11-2010, 04:12 PM
Any word on the extent of the damage, is it serious or is it two seats and a bit of graffiti?

CropleyWasGod
07-11-2010, 04:14 PM
Any chance of them being allowed into the home dressing room....with the players still in it?:rolleyes:

woody47
07-11-2010, 04:18 PM
preston said it would be tit-for-tat when we go to the pink arena in january, could that place possibly look any worse than it does just now

What a ferking stupid thing for preston to come our with. Almost giving the idiots a licence to cause trouble. :grr:

clerriehibs
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM

Any idea what his point was? That it was ok?

lucky
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM
There was lots of broken seats. But the yams have to pay for it

matty_f
07-11-2010, 04:20 PM

I think he mainly wanted to re-affirm the point that he is a welt.

RickyS
07-11-2010, 04:26 PM

problem is with these pink *******s it takes a year to get the ****in money:grr:

The_Todd
07-11-2010, 04:28 PM
problem is with these pink *******s it takes a year to get the ****in money:grr:

Hibs v Hearts rematch at the courts, Rod Petrie scores with a last minute winding up order?

That would be nice.

MSK
07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
I hope tae **** hibbies dinnae think o doing the same when we visit tynie ...all we would be doing was improving the asbestos ridden **** hole of a place !!!!

jacques_b
07-11-2010, 04:33 PM
And what about the classless thugs throwing coins at hearts players? Or our captain getting himself needlessly sent off when we need our players on the pitch and not in the stand. I felt sick after watching that.
The hibs fans are an embarrassment.

MSK
07-11-2010, 04:37 PM
And what about the classless thugs throwing coins at hearts players? Or our captain getting himself needlessly sent off when we need our players on the pitch and not in the stand. I felt sick after watching that.
The hibs fans are an embarrassment.Aye ...but lets wreck our opponents ground though eh ...!!! players get sent off ..coins etc do get thrown but every time those inbreds visit they destroy our ground ...

**** them ..just ban them from Easter rd ..

jacques_b
07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't know how we can complain about them destroying bricks, mortar and plastic when we are risking the health of someone by trying to hit them with coins.
we are **** and we know we are.

jacques_b
07-11-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know how we can complain about them destroying bricks, mortar and plastic when we are risking the health of someone by trying to hit them with coins.

Pedantic_Hibee
07-11-2010, 04:45 PM

Aye, ok, Jambo. :bye:

Cropley10
07-11-2010, 04:45 PM

Not half as f'in embarassing as Yam tramps. No where near it.

woody47
07-11-2010, 04:47 PM

Who the h£ll do you think you are calling Hibs fans an embarassment - the holier than thow PC police? :grr:
Whilst I do not condone the throwing of coins, or anything else for that matter, would you say that by giving the Hibs support the finger was ok, or giving the support the "L" for losers? What did you really think was going to happen?
These are professional footballers and they should not be getting involved in giving fans fingers and then to moan when something kicks off.:grr:

Twiglet

We should never stoop to their level.
As for the Hibs fans throwing coins, I hope they're now sitting there hanging their heads in shame.
Riordans' sending off, didn't see it, just saw a Hearts player on the ground rolling about like they had also match.

So if Hibs get done for the coin throwing, will Hearts get a worse punishment for the flares?
Those things are dangerous! It's Scotland for crying out loud! Since when do we throw things like that on to the pitch?

Cropley10
i don't know how we can complain about them destroying bricks, mortar and plastic when we are risking the health of someone by trying to hit them with coins.
We are **** and we know we are.

ltyf.

drifter533814
07-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Surprised no-one has mentioned the yams throwing two flares on the pitch, and another in the south stand, what an absolute bunch of tubes.

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2010, 04:51 PM
What a ferking stupid thing for preston to come our with. Almost giving the idiots a licence to cause trouble. :grr:

sorry. he did say prior to that, that it was absolutely shocking what the filth had done in the south stand, although he didn't use the word filth, he just said morons :agree: but lets be honest, there's morons in our support as well and it's perfectly feasable that it could happen.

cabbageandribs1875
07-11-2010, 04:53 PM

i disagree(twice)

MSK
07-11-2010, 05:05 PM
Aw they are aw coming oo tthe woodwork now ...next yam tramp please ...line up in an orderly queue ...:bye:

The_Todd
07-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Who the h£ll do you think you are calling Hibs fans an embarassment - the holier than thow PC police?

Just a Yam.

ballengeich
07-11-2010, 05:16 PM
I hope tae **** hibbies dinnae think o doing the same when we visit tynie ...all we would be doing was improving the asbestos ridden **** hole of a place !!!!

You're right. We'd only be saving Vlad part of the demolition cost before the new £51 million stand appears.

Cropley10
07-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Aw they are aw coming oo tthe woodwork now ...next yam tramp please ...line up in an orderly queue ...:bye:

Albion Hibs will be along in a minute...

Houchy
07-11-2010, 05:40 PM

"Yous pay for it"

Who are "yous"? Surely, it should be "we" pay for it???

Gatecrasher
07-11-2010, 05:42 PM
"Yous pay for it"

Who are "yous"? Surely, it should be "we" pay for it???

jeezo, He is a Killie fan no? so that means we to us is you or yous to him :agree:

CraigHibee
07-11-2010, 05:52 PM

and your fans throwing smoke bombs onto the pitch?

piss off you yam ****

frazeHFC
07-11-2010, 06:03 PM
and your fans throwing smoke bombs onto the pitch?

piss off you yam ****

One even almost hit Kello, now that would have been funny, Kello certainly wasn't happy.

We will probably get done for throwing coins but they will escape punishment.

fishybeaver
07-11-2010, 06:29 PM
One even almost hit Kello, now that would have been funny, Kello certainly wasn't happy.

The throwing of coins wasnt aimed at any player...it was a kind gesture to help the big teams debt problems thats all:taxi

essexhibee
07-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Was there any trouble after the game does anyone know? Or was it confined to the stands.

fife hfc
07-11-2010, 06:54 PM
Was there any trouble after the game does anyone know? Or was it confined to the stands.

I wouldn't call this trouble it seems common place for twats to throw coins on the pitch at both our ground and the PBS. So to me a major exaggeration in calling it trouble (not condoning it just we seem to see it all the time now).

Holmesdale Hibs
07-11-2010, 07:01 PM

Think you are right but we'll probably have to take them to court to get our money back

dp00
07-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Just got told they reckon about 20k of damage. Seats and toilets .

Crab apple
07-11-2010, 07:21 PM
And just to confirm how thick they are they actually threw a green flare.

hibsfan
07-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Think this is hilarious! Hearts have to pay 20k for damages - 20k they don't really have!
We are very poor at the moment, but our club will be around for a long time to come... Theirs won't.

Vladimir is there to sell land and shut up shop - and this behaviour just brings that day 20k closer!

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Were probably just trying to reduce it to a standard they are comfortable and familiar with.

On the coin throwing thing, sorry, but how ****ing stupid are some of our fans?

Riordan had to go because of the challenge, I am not sure what the point of throwing coins at Skacel or anyone else was, but it reduces our club to the level of those who threw the flare on, the SFA will be sharpening their pencil already so on top of everything else we will be made to suffer disproportionately no doubt.

vanNISHtelroy
07-11-2010, 07:35 PM
jeezo, He is a Killie fan no? so that means we to us is you or yous to him :agree:

Yeah I'm a killie fan, I was registered on here as vanNISHtelroy before Hibs signed him!

MSK
07-11-2010, 08:00 PM
Yeah I'm a killie fan, I was registered on here as vanNISHtelroy before Hibs signed him!You were indeed ..:agree:

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 08:05 PM
Yeah I'm a killie fan, I was registered on here as vanNISHtelroy before Hibs signed him!

:agree: Keep yer heid doon for a few days or we will chuck coins at ye. :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
07-11-2010, 08:10 PM

Will we not get done for them throwing the flares? Our responsibility to police the ground? :confused:

ronaldo7
07-11-2010, 08:13 PM
Can someone tell me if the fans throwing the coins were standing or sitting:wink:

Cropley10
07-11-2010, 08:15 PM
Will we not get done for them throwing the flares? Our responsibility to police the ground? :confused:

Er no. L&B's responsibility.

Those tramps threw flares and missiles on the pitch - JUST after they scored, so we couldn't go hell for leather and get a quick equaliser :dunno: They kept the ball and then threw it back on.

Then they smash up our stadium.

lyonhibs
07-11-2010, 08:22 PM
Think this is hilarious! Hearts have to pay 20k for damages - 20k they don't really have!
We are very poor at the moment, but our club will be around for a long time to come... Theirs won't.

Vladimir is there to sell land and shut up shop - and this behaviour just brings that day 20k closer!

AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH Shut up!!! "Hearts are going bust in T-minus 6 weeks" "Hearts have a £18 squillion pound loan to pay back by tomorrow" "The price of bauxite is falling in the Ukraine, UBIG are ****ed"

We've been hearing this rubbish for 3 years now - it's all bollocks - Hearts aren't going to go bust. and they are still pishing all over us on the pitch.

Give it a rest FFS.

vahibbie
07-11-2010, 08:25 PM

Based on what FFS:bitchy:
If you want to clutch at straws to make the day any better...pick a different one.
There is no evidence that Hearts will be going anywhere anytime soon, even if they pay us 20K:wink:

Hibby 2005
07-11-2010, 08:31 PM

Those tramps threw flares and missiles on the pitch - JUST after they scored, so we couldn't go hell for leather and get a quick equaliser :dunno: They kept the ball and then threw it back on.

Right enough, we looked like we'd equalise straight from the kick-off.

Bostonhibby
07-11-2010, 08:32 PM
AAAAAARRRRGGHHHHH Shut up!!! "Hearts are going bust in T-minus 6 weeks" "Hearts have a £18 squillion pound loan to pay back by tomorrow" "The price of bauxite is falling in the Ukraine, UBIG are ****ed"

We've been hearing this rubbish for 3 years now - it's all bollocks - Hearts aren't going to go bust. and they are still pishing all over us on the pitch.

Give it a rest FFS.

:agree: I used to enjoy this banter but its not going to happen because of how the rules enable clubs like them to avoid the ultimate end, look at Dundee on their 2nd administration. At this rate if the yams go bust, go into adming, get relegated they will dodge all their debts and end up in the first division with us and thump us there as well, still we have the balance sheet and training facility to rabbit on about................

I'm_cabbaged
07-11-2010, 08:36 PM

So who pays L&B and the stewards?

Baader
08-11-2010, 01:36 AM
Just bill them. Stupid to do that in any stadium as it only costs the club you support.

Seeing as the Yams probably dinnae have a forthcoming £20k I'm concerned they may try to offer us a player in return. Even more concerned that I'd say it's worth us taking him! :greengrin

Ozyhibby
08-11-2010, 10:20 AM
Anybody get any pics of the devastated south stand? I was already in the car by the time they vacated their seats.

jdships
08-11-2010, 10:41 AM
Will CCTV footage be available to name and shame the culprits of , seat damaging, flare and coin throwing etc ?
We have TV evidence to name and shame the culprits in green and white shirts :greengrin

hughio
08-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Sorry to say that there will be the usual pea brains amongs our "support"at tynie next time smashing seats and toilets

:yawn: